Spaghetti

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Wraith14u View Post
    I like that! O you come up some cool stuff.
    Thank you. You could say it serves two ends. A tribute to Forrest and recognition of your avatar.

Hey, two ends...would that be like double omegas?

Peace,

O.

Comment

• I'm glad I made this thread. My memory has failed me, itll be good to review. I'm wondering if what I've forgotten is to my benefit, or deficit. I went to grab TTOTC and realized I gave all my useable copies away. I evacuated with what I thought was all my notes, etc. But just over half made it out with me.
      it's crazy to think of the stages of thought my mind took me through...think I might a gone nuts! Lol... Thank goodness for Roll Tide, his common sense approach is reassuring!
      Anyway, it's been 15 months since my last botg, and I've been anticipating a journey! If the weather allows, I will be botg in less than a month! Sooooo excited!

Comment

• Originally posted by jdiggins View Post
        "So I wrote a poem containing nine clues that if followed precisely, would lead to the end of my rainbow and the treasure:"

...end of my rainbow AND the treasure..

the treasure is at the end of his rainbow.

what is forrests rainbow?

in the bible the rainbow meant the rain had stopped for Noah and the sun would shine.

A rainbow is a meteorological phenomenon that is caused by reflection, refraction and dispersion of light in water droplets resulting in a spectrum of light appearing in the sky. It takes the form of a multicoloured circular arc. Rainbows caused by sunlight always appear in the section of sky directly opposite the sun.

Rainbows can be full circles. However, the observer normally sees only an arc formed by illuminated droplets above the ground,[1]and centered on a line from the sun to the observer's eye.

In a primary rainbow, the arc shows red on the outer part and violet on the inner side. This rainbow is caused by light being refracted when entering a droplet of water, then reflected inside on the back of the droplet and refracted again when leaving it.

In a double rainbow, a second arc is seen outside the primary arc, and has the order of its colours reversed, with red on the inner side of the arc. This is caused by the light being reflected twice on the inside of the droplet before leaving it.

Is one side of forrests rainbow WWWH? Is this why someone would not know they had the first clue until they find the treasure?

Personally, I think warm waters halt at 32 degrees, when rain turns to snow...
        ...uncomfortable...
        A rainbow is a meteorological phenomenon that is caused by reflection, refraction and dispersion of light in WATER DROPLETS resulting in a spectrum of light appearing in the sky.

Comment

• Originally posted by jdiggins View Post
          Sum where in the mountains North of Santa Fe...
          Sum where
          Total of where
          W=5, h=8,e=5, r=9, e=5
          5+8+5+9+5=32

32 in the mountains....
          Dang, good stuff...

Comment

• Okay, so I read it all. Good stuff...minus the hijacking. But yes, good stuff.

Comment

Working...
            X