Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shiloh, please explain

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Shiloh, please explain

    So I just watched Ben's video. I am disturbed, but not shocked, by what Ben had to say. Ben said Shiloh tried talking Ben out of buying the Olive jar. Ummm, if true that is not only unethical but probably borders on illegal Ben - collusion, bid rigging and bid manipulation come to mind. The family has some explaining to do. I wonder how Heritage Auctions would react if they knew this was going on behind the scenes, during an auction they were overseeing. I agree wholeheartedly with Ben. Enough is enough. Sleazy producers can lie and manipulate to attempt to get a story but the heirs/family of the creator of this treasure hunt should be held to a different standard. They are on the inside. If there is some kind of inside job going on, it's time we got to the bottom of it.
    Last edited by Goldilocks; 03-17-2023, 03:00 PM.

  • #2
    perfectly legal to try bump other bidders.

    Comment


    • #3
      Can you post the link to his video?

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Space Hopper View Post
        perfectly legal to try bump other bidders.
        Ben said he did that himself, too, in that video. "Welcome to me, nice to meet ya." (Could be paraphrased a bit.) lol, I got a kick out of that one.
        Last edited by Walker; 03-17-2023, 12:37 PM.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by AaBbCcDdEeFf View Post
          Can you post the link to his video?

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Walker View Post

            Ben said he did that himself, too, in that video. "Welcome to me, nice to meet ya." (Could be paraphrased a bit.) lol, I got a kick out of that one.
            Yes but Ben is not a family member. Ben is one of us, a searcher. He can say whatever he wants. The family is on the inside.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Goldilocks View Post

              Yes but Ben is not a family member. Ben is one of us, a searcher. He can say whatever he wants. The family is on the inside.
              I agree that it's all strange.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Goldilocks View Post

                Yes but Ben is not a family member. Ben is one of us, a searcher. He can say whatever he wants. The family is on the inside.
                A searcher? And there's me thinking he's just a drama queen... Deffo has all the hallmarks.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Goldilocks View Post
                  So I just watched Ben's video. I am disturbed, but not shocked, by what Ben had to say. Ben said Shiloh tried talking Ben out of buyind the Olive jar. Ummm, if true that is not only unethical but probably borders on illegal Ben - collusion, bid rigging and bid manipulation come to mind. The family has some explaining to do. I wonder how Heritage Auctions would react if they knew this was going on behind the scenes, during an auction they were overseeing. I agree wholeheartedly with Ben. Enough is enough. Sleazy producers can lie and manipulate to attempt to get a story but the heirs/family of the creator of this treasure hunt should be held to a different standard. They are on the inside. If there is some kind of inside job going on, it's time we got to the bottom of it.
                  Has Ben opened the olive jar and read it yet? If not, wtf is he waiting for?

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Ben said in a little bit pathetic way what many searchers think or feel.. Of course we all would like the truth with a real closure to come out. But in my mind, I still keep the possibility open that the real end, planned by Forrest, has still to come.
                    Forrest said that every story has his own time line (or something like it) in My War for Me. So the only thing I can do, is staying patient.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Goldilocks View Post
                      So I just watched Ben's video. I am disturbed, but not shocked, by what Ben had to say. Ben said Shiloh tried talking Ben out of buyind the Olive jar. Ummm, if true that is not only unethical but probably borders on illegal Ben - collusion, bid rigging and bid manipulation come to mind. The family has some explaining to do. I wonder how Heritage Auctions would react if they knew this was going on behind the scenes, during an auction they were overseeing. I agree wholeheartedly with Ben. Enough is enough. Sleazy producers can lie and manipulate to attempt to get a story but the heirs/family of the creator of this treasure hunt should be held to a different standard. They are on the inside. If there is some kind of inside job going on, it's time we got to the bottom of it.
                      I do not watch any of the videos or any of the postings or 'shows'. It has proven to be unproductive on so many levels. The comments on here seem to sum things up fairly well most times. The same faces and names keep showing up in a less than positive fashion. I keep saying that karma will have her day eventually, and that's not a wish. I have my theory on what happened to the Chase and who done did it, and why. Forrest's hands were tied and I think he chose the wrong muppets to help. Oh wellski...

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        I would love to hear more about this Brandon character

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by klein View Post

                          I do not watch any of the videos or any of the postings or 'shows'. It has proven to be unproductive on so many levels. The comments on here seem to sum things up fairly well most times. The same faces and names keep showing up in a less than positive fashion. I keep saying that karma will have her day eventually, and that's not a wish. I have my theory on what happened to the Chase and who done did it, and why. Forrest's hands were tied and I think he chose the wrong muppets to help. Oh wellski...
                          I agree. Forrest's biggest mistake was not maintaining boundaries with the search community. His two smartest, closest and most trustworthy allies, Dal and Jenny, have been silent and rightly so. You'd think Shiloh would've learned from his grandfather's mistakes but apparently he hasn't. I don't have a problem with Ben or any other Youtuber. They can do what they want for entertainment. Cynthia drops cryptic tasteless videos the way narcissitic irrelevant people name drop. Yes we get it. You are in the "in crowd". Does Shiloh really need Kpro to put out chest photos or anyone else for that matter, to get his story out? No. So why does he keep using certain people and stoke the drama? Shiloh is either not that sharp or he's trying his hardest to protect some interest. Either way the whole thing is lousy.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Goldilocks View Post

                            I agree. Forrest's biggest mistake was not maintaining boundaries with the search community. His two smartest, closest and most trustworthy allies, Dal and Jenny, have been silent and rightly so. You'd think Shiloh would've learned from his grandfather's mistakes but apparently he hasn't. I don't have a problem with Ben or any other Youtuber. They can do what they want for entertainment. Cynthia drops cryptic tasteless videos the way narcissitic irrelevant people name drop. Yes we get it. You are in the "in crowd". Does Shiloh really need Kpro to put out chest photos or anyone else for that matter, to get his story out? No. So why does he keep using certain people and stoke the drama? Shiloh is either not that sharp or he's trying his hardest to protect some interest. Either way the whole thing is lousy.
                            dal and jenny probably ran off because of Savage Andersen

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Will they admit the chest was found on USDA land? Not as long as the grants are flowing in.

                              Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.jpg
Views:	578
Size:	22.7 KB
ID:	496585
                              https://www.fs.usda.gov/sites/defaul...OldWoodLLC.pdf‚Äč

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X