Day 1010

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Day 1010

Day 1,010 since the tc was retrieved and the days we have been waiting for epicness and fun. Have patience search friends.
    “Positivity triumphs over negativity” - famous quote by the famous Cowlazars 2018

Originally posted by kpro View Post
    Day 1,010 since the tc was retrieved and the days we have been waiting for epicness and fun. Have patience search friends.
    Hey, since March 13th appears to be national K-9 day, that would make today National Rin Ten Ten Day!

March 31, 2023 - Today is World Backup Day, National Bunsen Burner Day, National Farm Workers Day , National Tater Day, National Crayon Day , Read a Road Map Day, National Chinese Almond Cookie Day, Gambia Independence Day, Nari Dibas, National Presidential Joke Day, and National Prom Day.

Comment

I bet there will be big surprises on day 1013.

Comment

Originally posted by AaBbCcDdEeFf View Post
        I bet there will be big surprises on day 1013.
        Yep. Probably a horse hoof prudently placed upside the head to knock some sense into all of us.

Comment

Originally posted by Suzy View Post

Hey, since March 13th appears to be national K-9 day, that would make today National Rin Ten Ten Day!

https://nationaltoday.com/what-is-today/
          Suzy, thanks for the memories, I fondly remember my ole pal 8-ball. He would bark out of his mouth then point his nose in just the right direction, almost like he had a sixth sense. After he croaked it left me devastated. Now when I go to visit his cross I stay until sunset, just because.

Comment

Yep. Probably a horse hoof prudently placed upside the head to knock some sense into all of us.
            Not only that but there will also be a new thread titled 'Day 1013'

Comment

Originally posted by Star Shadow View Post

Suzy, thanks for the memories, I fondly remember my ole pal 8-ball. He would bark out of his mouth then point his nose in just the right direction, almost like he had a sixth sense. After he croaked it left me devastated. Now when I go to visit his cross I stay until sunset, just because.
              I'm sure 8-ball had a good home, given the fact that you were their owner. By the way, you didn't by chance happen to get a Q-ball in that litter too, did you? I've been looking for a good canine pup, one smart enough to learn the words "sit" and "stay". My previous ones always seemed to want to find a new home.

Comment

Originally posted by AaBbCcDdEeFf View Post

Not only that but there will also be a new thread titled 'Day 1013'
                What about those pesky little leprechauns? They've got to have a day too, lol.

Comment

Okay, so I'm gonna take the bait . . . yep, hook, line, and sinker. What's up with counting the days after nearly three years? Are we counting down time until new years day, or are we counting every 24 hours where it's always two four to walk?

Comment

Okay, so I'm gonna take the bait . . . yep, hook, line, and sinker. What's up with counting the days after nearly three years? Are we counting down time until new years day, or are we counting every 24 hours where it's always two four to walk?
                    Problem, Reaction, Solution.

These are all codes.
                    Spelled/Spelt incorrectly .
                    Wetherill
                    Wetherell
                    "I" for an "E"

Wetherill"s murder. His friend that was with him name was Bill Finn. An "I" for an "E" = Willam Fenn-Forrest's Father. His father was born 1903. The rust resin coin from the rusty key in the first Chest find photo, is the only coin that shows its minted date-1903. Forrest's father was born in Hunt County ,Texas.

Forrest Fenn, Skippy and June , all 3 were born in BELL County ,Texas. The only one I have not mentioned yet, is FF's Mother-Lillie Fenn, born in Ellis County Texas (Umbilical)

3 Bell's and 1 Hunt.
                    1117-less 1

Time to ring that Bell.

1017; looks like, to me.

Pseudonym "Bill"

Now that is a horse of a different color.

????+1

Just an opinion.

How far Shall i go?

For entertainment purposes only.
                    IMO .

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_0723.png Views:	0 Size:	2.67 MB ID:	495698

Comment

Originally posted by Alsetenash View Post

Problem, Reaction, Solution.

These are all codes.
                      Spelled/Spelt incorrectly .
                      Wetherill
                      Wetherell
                      "I" for an "E"

Wetherill"s murder. His friend that was with him name was Bill Finn. An "I" for an "E" = Willam Fenn-Forrest's Father. His father was born 1903. The rust resin coin from the rusty key in the first Chest find photo, is the only coin that shows its minted date-1903. Forrest's father was born in Hunt County ,Texas.

Forrest Fenn, Skippy and June , all 3 were born in BELL County ,Texas. The only one I have not mentioned yet, is FF's Mother-Lillie Fenn, born in Ellis County Texas (Umbilical)

3 Bell's and 1 Hunt.
                      1117-less 1

Time to ring that Bell.

1017; looks like, to me.

Pseudonym "Bill"

Now that is a horse of a different color.

????+1

Just an opinion.

How far Shall i go?

For entertainment purposes only.
                      IMO .

Click image for larger version Name:	IMG_0723.png Views:	0 Size:	2.67 MB ID:	495698
                      Sorry Alsetenash, but WOW did that go way over my head! To be honest, I think I'd be better off taking my chances at randomly going BOTG than to try and make sense of that spaghetti monster. Still, I'd like to thank you for trying to teach me.

Comment

Originally posted by Chester Retriever
                        el zorro de siglo xx
                        Why doesn't that rabbit have her ears up this time?

Comment

Originally posted by Chester Retriever
                          el zorro de siglo xx
                          Oh, I see. Thanks Chester, I'll try to be a little bit brighter. I was thrown off a bit because you were not wearing your cowboy hat. I got it.

Cross translation error on my part. You guys are making me work this.

Its 7 days from today's date -3|13 =3|20 . In furtherance, that is 7 more days added to 1010=1017. That "0" always messes me up. Time get some "Z's" four negating to see that.. Oh wait, never mind, I was right the first time. Silly rabbit, you were trying to help Suzy.

Where's your snow board?

Comment

Originally posted by Alsetenash View Post

Oh, I see. Thanks Chester, I'll try to be a little bit brighter. I was thrown off a bit because you were not wearing your cowboy hat. I got it.

Cross translation error on my part. You guys are making me work this.

Its 7 days from today's date -3|13 =3|20 . In furtherance, that is 7 more days added to 1010=1017. That "0" always messes me up. Time get some "Z's" four negating to see that.. Oh wait, never mind, I was right the first time. Silly rabbit, you were trying to help Suzy.

Where's your snow board?

https://youtu.be/DBnQ_sPqd_I
                            I'm not sure the rabbit was the tipping point in helping Suzy, but it sure did help with that rabbit hole, lol.

P.S. I'll take the board absent the snow.

Comment

Originally posted by willynilly

She’s disappointed by all y’all’s music choices, here’s her jam
                              My post way back yonder must have been mistaken as wren ten ten.

Comment

Working...
                              X