Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jack gave a key piece of information in his questions and answers segment.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rose Livingstone View Post

Is he the one with the megaphone? Somewhere in my closet I have one of those but it’s shaped the opposite way.
    Trumpet, Rose! Trumpet!

Comment

Originally posted by Duster View Post
      I'm not a train or anything like that but I think Jack's name is missing an E.
      No, you can't try to convince me again. E-jack doesn't fit!

Comment

Originally posted by Suzy View Post

Trumpet, Rose! Trumpet!
        Ah,ok. I knew someone was going to tap out, hard to tell while doing backflips.

Comment

Originally posted by mountain digger
          It's fascinating to watch an influencer lose his/her in.
          Hey md,
          You're in good company:

Comment

Originally posted by AaBbCcDdEeFf View Post

This reminds me of when Forrest talked about the teeth of the Rockies. Nobody who has been to the east side of Glacier could deny that teeth of the Rockies was in reference to Glacier with it's mountains protruding high into the sky. There is no doubt Glacier Park is the home of Brown with the entrance of the park WWWH.
            "...At the source of the longest river..."

Funny how we have similar ideas that lead us separate directions. We have the same Brown but you use a different sense of the word "home." When I home in on Brown, I'm aiming at the peak. The put-in. the fire tower, is below the peak, just under a mile away. Still too far to walk, though, unless you just want the exercise.

As I recall, Jack said the song gave him "chills." Freudian slip? So Glacier it is, then!

Comment

Originally posted by thehomeofBrown.com View Post

Yes, Forrest wanted to die in the woods and there are logs in the woods. We even found the exact spot where the chest was hidden at 9MH.

(FYI: your post count will hit 666 when you inevitably reply) Ha. Ha. Ha.
              LOL, You found nothing. You went where the Disinformation committee wanted you to go. Sucker!

And 666 is my favorite number. So thank you for pointing that out. I even request that number on my license plates when available becuase of superstitious fools who refuse to take them at the DMV.

Comment

Originally posted by pws111 View Post

LOL, You found nothing. You went where the Disinformation committee wanted you to go. Sucker!

And 666 is my favorite number. So thank you for pointing that out. I even request that number on my license plates when available becuase of superstitious fools who refuse to take them at the DMV.
                I got 666 on my plates without even asking for it which must mean something lol. Yes 9MH was a farce as was “Jack” as the finder. Neither are legit which turns Fenn’s whole effort on it’s head.

Comment

Originally posted by pws111 View Post

I see your 666 and raise you my TTOTC license plate. Complete with Mr. Brown himself:

Click image for larger version  Name:	PXL_20220506_134412235.jpg Views:	1 Size:	345.5 KB ID:	495410
                  Last edited by thehomeofBrown.com; 03-11-2023, 08:21 PM.
                  Rudy Green[e]
                  "First to the Miracle Log"
                  whereis.thehomeofBrown.com

Comment

Originally posted by Barnumerology View Post
                    It's so simple. Warm Water halts at the Madison. Take the river down the canyon. Put in below the home of brown/Fenn rock as a marker(Nine mile hole). River crossing (End is drawing nigh, No place for the meek). Heavy loads- Gear-Backpack-Treasure...whatever you are schlepping across the water high. Enter the woods, and that was where Skippy and Forrest used to pretend they were knights. Blaze is a marking where they used to play.
                    you’re joking right? This cannot be what you think is the solution Lmao hahahaha

Comment

I see your 666 and raise you my TTOTC license plate. Complete with Mr. Brown himself:

Click image for larger version Name:	PXL_20220506_134412235.jpg Views:	1 Size:	345.5 KB ID:	495410
                      Interesting that 6x6x6 = 216
                      You can file this information under Misc in your trash can. F

Comment

Click image for larger version Name:	PXL_20220506_134412235.jpg Views:	1 Size:	345.5 KB ID:	495410
                        Hey dot com,
                        Uhmmm....did you get a tattoo too? Maybe a matching bathroom motif? Tie your own flies much? Drink Dr. Pepper? Bananas much?

If that's the best you can do for an explanation for "Brown," then I suggest that you either have the tattoo removed or else...you can go and jump in a lake.

I mean, I saw a guy on t.v. once who carved out wooden Bigfoot feet, strapped them to his feet, and went trapsing around the forest in an effort to distract Bigfoot hunters in a bid to protect the "real Bigfoot." But the guy was inadvertently perpetuating the Bigfoot Myth. Only difference I see between that guy and you is that you are trapsing around with that thing on your car....while inadvertently perpetuating the 9MH Myth. Have fun living the dream mate, cause that's what it is.....Cheers.
                        Last edited by trueyeti; 03-12-2023, 05:52 AM.

Comment

Working...
                        X