No announcement yet.

When you partner - what is the split?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shares - of incomings (the chest), and outgoings (search expenses, keep receipts!), based on proportion of correct solution contributed.

Comment

Two can split a treasure if on of them is dead.. lol
      no partners would be the wise solution

Comment

Originally posted by IllinoisGhost View Post
        Two can split a treasure if on of them is dead.. lol
        no partners would be the wise solution
        The "split" comes the moment you turn your back and your 'partner' either:

A) Makes like a banana
        B) withdraws hatchet and makes (you) like a banana

either way, there's bananas involved ...

Comment

Around 10%. And that partner has done A LOT for me in this. They know for sure they are getting that several hundred thou, too. Lifers. Tight.
          Questing song:
          The Beatles "I'll Be Back"
          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2K9Ij6VmOD4

Comment

I’ve done splits like this before. When searching in or near waters high, you plant your tennis shoe right in the middle of a wet, mossless rock. Most even split you can find. As the story goes, that’s how “felt” shoes got their name.

Comment

Originally posted by JHSharp View Post
              I’ve done splits like this before. When searching in or near waters high, you plant your tennis shoe right in the middle of a wet, mossless rock. Most even split you can find. As the story goes, that’s how “felt” shoes got their name.
              Didymo...famous for splits and green streaks on your arse.

Comment

50% only. Split reasonable costs total find and only % believed participates in solve.... But I will only make this deal with someone I can trust

Comment

I have a deal worked out where I keep the TC and contents, all my partner wants is the bracelet.

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Ebenezer Fuzz View Post
                    I have a deal worked out where I keep the TC and contents, all my partner wants is the bracelet.
                    I got a better deal from him.... He is going to trade me for the bracelet....

Comment

Originally posted by Coinaster View Post

I got a better deal from him.... He is going to trade me for the bracelet....
                      yes, but who is he trading you to? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KY8kz6jEZTk

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Ebenezer Fuzz View Post

yes, but who is he trading you to? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KY8kz6jEZTk
                        Shame on you Pastor, I'm embarrassed... We have not worked out those details but he says she is a knockout... I also get rights to copy the chest, frog, bracelet, and his belt buckle for my personal collection prior to selling the treasure....

Comment

Originally posted by Coinaster View Post

Shame on you Pastor, I'm embarrassed... We have not worked out those details but he says she is a knockout... I also get rights to copy the chest, frog, bracelet, and his belt buckle for my personal collection prior to selling the treasure....
                          that's what you think!

Comment

Originally posted by wwwamericana View Post

that's what you think!
                            this won't be the first greedy greenhorn Fenn has roped, doped, and duped. poor fellow. that treasure sounds like it might be the worst thing ever happen to him.

Comment

In consideration of the above acknowledgements and attestations by Partner, I, Solver, recognize and agree to the following:
                              I willingly share the proceeds from the sale of the treasure with Partner in the following manner:
                              • Any money or other consideration given by Mr. Forrest Fenn for return of the silver and turquoise bracelet to Mr. Fenn will belong to me (Solver.);
                              • I will have right and ownership of any documents, notes or title papers that may be found in the chest;
                              • I will have controlling interest in the chest, contents, solution and major story rights;
                              • Upon sale of the chest and its contents, in part or in whole, and after any and all associated travel expenses have been paid, including reimbursement for time associated with analyzing and solving the poem, I will share a percentage of the proceeds remaining with Partner and/or his successors and assigns, in a tiered manner, as follows:
                                • Proceeds between $0 and $4,000,000: Partner will receive ten percent (10%) up to $400,000.00;
                                • Proceeds between $4,000,001 and $6,000,000: Partner will receive twenty percent (20%) up to $400,000.00;
                                • Proceeds between $6,000,001 and $10,000,000: Partner will receive thirty percent (30%) up to $1,200,000.00;
                              • Total potential maximum payment to Partner will not exceed $2,000,000.00.
                                • This payment will be made as soon as practicable following the due diligence in determination of value of the chest and remaining contents (and solution, if so included) and subsequent sale or auction of the items in whole or in part;
                                  • Payment may be made in installments, if advised by accountant/counsel to do so and, as agreed upon by both parties.
                                • Partner will have no claim to, or interest in, any items that may remain in possession of Solver if proceeds from the sale or transfer of only a portion of the chest and contents, and related stories or solutions should reach $10,000,000.00. Solver will retain 100% interest in and ownership of remaining items.
                              • Should anything happen to me prior to the sale of the chest and its contents, my heirs will participate in control and possession and sale of the treasure and shall pay Partner as indicated above.
                              • Should anything happen to Partner prior to the sale of the chest and its contents, his heirs will receive his share, described above.

Comment

Originally posted by ORION View Post
                                • Proceeds between $0 and $4,000,000: Partner will receive ten percent (10%) up to $400,000.00;
                                • Proceeds between $4,000,001 and $6,000,000: Partner will receive twenty percent (20%) up to $400,000.00;
                                • Proceeds between $6,000,001 and $10,000,000: Partner will receive thirty percent (30%) up to $1,200,000.00;
                                @Orion
                                Thanks for posting this. Question on the 2nd bullet, the "up to" $ is same $ amount as 1st bullet. Is that a typo or ? I don't follow the math on the 2nd and 3rd bullets, as is doesn't add up.
                                Last edited by Hoof Hearted; 02-15-2020, 01:04 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X