UV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UV

Maybe UltraSharp Sunshine was so far ahead of everyone he got banned for it.
    Maybe the whole problem is we need to look at it in a different light, like Ultra violet light. You know the kind those murder investigators use.
    Try it, maybe you will see something that fits the crime to the location.

Originally posted by Sarah Seedling View Post
    Maybe UltraSharp Sunshine was so far ahead of everyone he got banned for it.
    Maybe the whole problem is we need to look at it in a different light, like Ultra violet light. You know the kind those murder investigators use.
    Try it, maybe you will see something that fits the crime to the location.
    Hey Sarah,
    If you are looking for the "smoking gun" then what good are the images I've shown you? There's the "Budweiser 911" that matches "If she drinks all that beer I'm gonna dial 911," and the hieroglyph that depicts the treasure chest itself.....there at Bisti....plain to see. If seeing is believing, then maybe it is you who only "See's in Infrared." https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JJow...rv=yLT-u2x2d0c
    ​This song is titled "I Dream in Infrared," but has the lyric..."I only see in infrared." Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by trueyeti View Post

Hey Sarah,
      If you are looking for the "smoking gun" then what good are the images I've shown you? There's the "Budweiser 911" that matches "If she drinks all that beer I'm gonna dial 911," and the hieroglyph that depicts the treasure chest itself.....there at Bisti....plain to see. If seeing is believing, then maybe it is you who only "See's in Infrared." https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JJow...rv=yLT-u2x2d0c
      ​This song is titled "I Dream in Infrared," but has the lyric..."I only see in infrared." Cheers
      There is no good in the images you have shown me. If you want to impress me you are going to have to do much better. You want to know who is Brown,you need to look at everything in ultra sharp contrast.

Comment

There is no good in the images you have shown me. If you want to impress me you are going to have to do much better. You want to know who is Brown,you need to look at everything in ultra sharp contrast.
        Hey Sarah,
        Referring to contrast/infrared is all about vision. Vision is all about the eyes. Brown and vision and frog and a symbol in the eye......check it out, page 133. Maybe you will find tight focus with a word that is key. If you can't see that the frog is Brown, then what kind of a riddle solver are you? Ophthalmologist much? Cheers.

Comment

Hey Sarah,
          Referring to contrast/infrared is all about vision. Vision is all about the eyes. Brown and vision and frog and a symbol in the eye......check it out, page 133. Maybe you will find tight focus with a word that is key. If you can't see that the frog is Brown, then what kind of a riddle solver are you? Ophthalmologist much? Cheers.
          Hey Yeti I’m tired of ur crass remarks why don’t you get lost in the woods or something no one will miss you I’m certain

Comment

Hey Yeti I’m tired of ur crass remarks why don’t you get lost in the woods or something no one will miss you I’m certain
            Hey Sarah,
            The definition of that word doesn't really fit your use of it. I do not lack sensitivity or refinement, nor do I lack intelligence. If you understood the definition of the word then you would have chosen a different word. As a matter of fact I find it interesting that your use of the word is......crass.

How's that for a kick in the ass?

I wonder if your resentment towards me reflects your own lack of riddle-solving abilities. You resent Richard Wetherill, Byron Harvey, the Navajo (Silversmith), and turquoise bracelet? For the record, if I am crass....for these reasons.....then did Forrest write them and say them, and why don't you have an answer for them? You make it easy....it's like shooting fish in a barrel. Cheers.
            Last edited by trueyeti; 01-25-2023, 11:12 PM.

Comment

Hey Sarah,
              The definition of that word doesn't really fit your use of it. I do not lack sensitivity or refinement, nor do I lack intelligence. If you understood the definition of the word then you would have chosen a different word. As a matter of fact I find it interesting that your use of the word is......crass.

How's that for a kick in the ass?

I wonder if your resentment towards me reflects your own lack of riddle-solving abilities. You resent Richard Wetherill, Byron Harvey, the Navajo (Silversmith), and turquoise bracelet? For the record, if I am crass....for these reasons.....then did Forrest write them and say them, and why don't you have an answer for them? You make it easy....it's like shooting fish in a barrel. Cheers.
              No I used my word crass in proper context it is your arrogance that prevents you from seeing that I am correct how’s that for a kick in the ass. My skills have nothing to do with the fact you are crass

Comment

No I used my word crass in proper context it is your arrogance that prevents you from seeing that I am correct how’s that for a kick in the ass. My skills have nothing to do with the fact you are crass
                Please tell us more about these skills.

Comment

Hey Sarah,
                  Uhmm.... Kick.....Richard Wetherill, Byron Harvey, the Navajo (Silversmith), and the turquoise bracelet in the ass. Those are Forrest's. Anything you have to say must address these things. Your looking glass must make a perfect account of these things of Forrest Fenn. Hating me.....does not escape the inescapable. You must account for these things and if you can't....then look in the mirror, because the accounting that must be reconciled is within yourself. I have suggested...kindly, that searchers need to embrace the grieving process. Denial, Anger, roller-coaster, acceptance, and moving on are the grieving process Sarah. Searchers who refuse the facts of Forrest Fenn are in that process. I've encouraged embracing it. Until then, I have also invited them/those who are in it....to hate me good. You can find the string through the labyrinth. Cheers.

Comment

Hey Sarah,
                    Uhmm.... Kick.....Richard Wetherill, Byron Harvey, the Navajo (Silversmith), and the turquoise bracelet in the ass. Those are Forrest's. Anything you have to say must address these things. Your looking glass must make a perfect account of these things of Forrest Fenn. Hating me.....does not escape the inescapable. You must account for these things and if you can't....then look in the mirror, because the accounting that must be reconciled is within yourself. I have suggested...kindly, that searchers need to embrace the grieving process. Denial, Anger, roller-coaster, acceptance, and moving on are the grieving process Sarah. Searchers who refuse the facts of Forrest Fenn are in that process. I've encouraged embracing it. Until then, I have also invited them/those who are in it....to hate me good. You can find the string through the labyrinth. Cheers.
                    Whatever u wacko

Comment

Whatever u wacko
                      Hey Sarah,
                      Stumps are rendered by the whacking of the ax to base of the trees. How many stumps are there? And what of the bird and the moon and the harmony while you cry havoc?

Comment

Hey stumpy, or could also be caused by a chainsaw have you never seen the TexasChainsaw Massacre

Comment

Hey stumpy, or could also be caused by a chainsaw have you never seen the TexasChainsaw Massacre
                          Hey Sarah,
                          Yes. I'm referring to Forrest's artwork....with the ax. Cheers.

Comment

Working...
                          X