This is what I believe.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is what I believe.

Hello fam. It’s been a while. Hope everyone had a great Christmas and New Year surrounded by family and friends.
    I’m still on here most days, seeing what everyone is up to and if there are new developments. Doesn’t seem to be anything too new, but I did see something that made my wheels turn a bit. It was the screen shots of Shiloh signing the TTOTC map. There was also a pic of Willie sitting at the table with the map, a vase of flowers forming an “X” with their stems, and two books (maybe a photo album and an artist’s collection.)
    The thing that stood out to me most was Shiloh’s signature. I’d love to see another example of his signature somewhere because I sincerely believe it wasn’t a signature. He made two separate upside down “V’s” and two connected upside down “VV’s” or an “M” followed by a weird U or sideways S. Then, he drew an Omega. Below all of that he printed his name, Shiloh Forrest Old 2022.
    I was a bit weirded out because I have recently been researching the Lost Dutchman Mine, The Superstition Mountains and Four Peaks Wilderness.
    The Peralta Stones, look them up if you haven’t heard of them, have markings all over them. Circles with dots in the center (alchemist’s symbol for gold) and Omegas. I don’t really believe the Peralta Stones are legit, but I’ve found some things that are a bit striking in comparing TTOTC and The Lost Dutchman. I’ll try to list some of them here at the end of this post.
    I still hold to the theory that Jack didn’t find the chest. I don’t really think Shiloh knows the solution either. Something is definitely up with Shiloh though. Whether he’s just looking for book sales in the future from desperate TTOTC-ers or if he’s planning on starting another chase, something is definitely up. I wouldn’t be surprised to see Shiloh trying to do a spin off Chase. I don’t know how he could think anyone could trust him after this ridiculous ending, but hey, we’ll see.
    I hate posting about a Dutchman correlation because there was a user on here that always seemed a bit off to me, (more so than me at least), but I’m going to go ahead and do it anyway.

So, here we go.

First off, we know that Forrest spoke of The Lost Dutchman on at least one occasion. It was at the book release for Too Far Too Walk. I may be wrong about that, but it was one of those events. Funny that a lot of videos are being scrubbed lately. Anyway, he was asked a question about how long the chase would go on, etc, and he replied, “People are still searching for The Lost Dutchman mine.”
    Here’s what I’ve seen that seems correlated:

-Omegas.
    (Peralta Stones and TTOTC colophon)
    I’ve heard it said that Omegas on maps refer to caves or mines. Also, it represents “The End.”

-Circles with dots
    (Peralta Stones, petroglyphs around The Superstitions and Forrest’s signature.)
    I made a video quite a while ago about Forrest’s signature. In almost every instance Forrest signs his name with a circle and a dot between his first and last name. This symbol is widely known as the alchemy symbol for gold.
    There are ancient petroglyphs around the Superstition Mountains that use contain this symbol…many.

-Crosses
    Many of Forrest’s scrapbooks, especially towards the end of it all, referenced and showed pics of some of his ornate crosses.
    The jesuits were believed to have traveled through the Superstitions long ago. There are markings on rocks and in caves of Spanish, medieval looking crosses. The Peralta Stones also depict either a witch or a clergyman with a cross in his/her hand. There are also crosses on other sections of the stones.
    The ties between Coronado’s expeditions into Arizona and New Mexico are very telling. Obviously we know Forrest lived in Santa Fe, which is the third oldest founded city in the United States. It was actually founded the same year as Georgetown, which is the second oldest, in 1607.
    So many Spanish happenings surrounding the chase and The Lost Dutchman treasure. Conquistadors. Remember Forrest’s story of the Conquistador found in an arroyo in the desert?

-Rainbows
    Milton F. Rose wrote a manuscript about the discovery of the first mine discovered or seen by a man named Doctor Thorne. The story goes that Thorne helped and healed many of the Indians in the area. To reward him, they blindfolded him and led him on horseback to a mine in the Suoerstitions. There they allowed him to take as much rich gold ore as he could carry. Later he tried to go back and find the place but never could. He nearly bankrupted himself trying to locate the spot. He ended up moving outside of Socorro, New Mexico and befriend a man name C. E, Cooley. He told Cooley the story and Cooley organized a party of more the 200 men to go search for Thorne’s spot. In that company of men was a young man named Jacob Waltz, who was later named The Dutchman. The craziest thing? When the search expedition was over and all the men went home. Jacob Waltz stayed, moved to a place near the Superstition Mountains and continued searching. Milton Rose titled the manuscript/book about Doctor Thorne, THE RAINBOW’S END.
    We know Forrest always said, “At the end of my rainbow…” It was also, through the grapevine of the chase, said that Forrest was once quoted as saying, “find the doctor, find the treasure.” Something like that. Probably not exact, but that’s the paraphrase.
    Forrest also referenced Apaches in his books. Well, I just recently discovered that Apaches believe that at the end of the rainbow is a pot. That pot is filled with TURQUOISE! So, Forrest’s bracelet falls in line with this .
    At the base of part of The Superstition Mountains is a town called Apache Junction. The Apaches were the tribe associated with the folklore and history of The Lost Dutchman and the area surrounding.

I believe Forrest would have taken at least few excursions into the Superstition Mountains of Arizona. The history is just insane and there is so much more to possibly find than just The Lost Dutchman Mine. There are so many mines in those mountains as well as a fabled story of 24 lost Colt Dragoon Pistols hidden somewhere in a cave in 1871 after soldiers had a skirmish with Apaches near on their way to Fort McDowell.

I know this was a long post. I’m intrigued by the stories and discoveries I’ve made about this area in Arizona though. I lived in Glendale for a brief stint when I was 18. It’s hot. The Superstitions are very dangerous, especially in the summer. I feel the thrill of the chase calling for another adventure soon. If we go, my son and I, I’ll capture a lot of drone footage and document it all for you guys to see.

Anyway, hoping you’re all well, happy and blessed! There is SO much to discover all over, and even though Forrest’s “chase” ended with a lame little fizzle, I do believe in the promise of more discoveries, regardless if we discover things TTOTC related or not. I will continue to adventure and press on, keeping my airspeed up After all, it’s the thrill of the chase.

Cheers chase fam.
    Rick Mugrage
    AKA FenddersKeepers

Originally posted by FenndersKeepers View Post
    Hello fam. It’s been a while. Hope everyone had a great Christmas and New Year surrounded by family and friends.
    I’m still on here most days, seeing what everyone is up to and if there are new developments. Doesn’t seem to be anything too new, but I did see something that made my wheels turn a bit. It was the screen shots of Shiloh signing the TTOTC map. There was also a pic of Willie sitting at the table with the map, a vase of flowers forming an “X” with their stems, and two books (maybe a photo album and an artist’s collection.)
    The thing that stood out to me most was Shiloh’s signature. I’d love to see another example of his signature somewhere because I sincerely believe it wasn’t a signature. He made two separate upside down “V’s” and two connected upside down “VV’s” or an “M” followed by a weird U or sideways S. Then, he drew an Omega. Below all of that he printed his name, Shiloh Forrest Old 2022.
    I was a bit weirded out because I have recently been researching the Lost Dutchman Mine, The Superstition Mountains and Four Peaks Wilderness.
    The Peralta Stones, look them up if you haven’t heard of them, have markings all over them. Circles with dots in the center (alchemist’s symbol for gold) and Omegas. I don’t really believe the Peralta Stones are legit, but I’ve found some things that are a bit striking in comparing TTOTC and The Lost Dutchman. I’ll try to list some of them here at the end of this post.
    I still hold to the theory that Jack didn’t find the chest. I don’t really think Shiloh knows the solution either. Something is definitely up with Shiloh though. Whether he’s just looking for book sales in the future from desperate TTOTC-ers or if he’s planning on starting another chase, something is definitely up. I wouldn’t be surprised to see Shiloh trying to do a spin off Chase. I don’t know how he could think anyone could trust him after this ridiculous ending, but hey, we’ll see.
    I hate posting about a Dutchman correlation because there was a user on here that always seemed a bit off to me, (more so than me at least), but I’m going to go ahead and do it anyway.

So, here we go.

First off, we know that Forrest spoke of The Lost Dutchman on at least one occasion. It was at the book release for Too Far Too Walk. I may be wrong about that, but it was one of those events. Funny that a lot of videos are being scrubbed lately. Anyway, he was asked a question about how long the chase would go on, etc, and he replied, “People are still searching for The Lost Dutchman mine.”

-Omegas.
    I’ve heard it said that Omegas on maps refer to caves or mines. Also, it represents “The End.”

-Circles with dots
    I made a video quite a while ago about Forrest’s signature. In almost every instance Forrest signs his name with a circle and a dot between his first and last name. This symbol is widely known as the alchemy symbol for gold.
    There are ancient petroglyphs around the Superstition Mountains that use contain this symbol…many.

-Crosses
    Many of Forrest’s scrapbooks, especially towards the end of it all, referenced and showed pics of some of his ornate crosses.
    The jesuits were believed to have traveled through the Superstitions long ago. There are markings on rocks and in caves of Spanish, medieval looking crosses. The Peralta Stones also depict either a witch or a clergyman with a cross in his/her hand. There are also crosses on other sections of the stones.
    The ties between Coronado’s expeditions into Arizona and New Mexico are very telling. Obviously we know Forrest lived in Santa Fe, which is the third oldest founded city in the United States. It was actually founded the same year as Georgetown, which is the second oldest, in 1607.
    So many Spanish happenings surrounding the chase and The Lost Dutchman treasure. Conquistadors. Remember Forrest’s story of the Conquistador found in an arroyo in the desert?

-Rainbows
    Milton F. Rose wrote a manuscript about the discovery of the first mine discovered or seen by a man named Doctor Thorne. The story goes that Thorne helped and healed many of the Indians in the area. To reward him, they blindfolded him and led him on horseback to a mine in the Suoerstitions. There they allowed him to take as much rich gold ore as he could carry. Later he tried to go back and find the place but never could. He nearly bankrupted himself trying to locate the spot. He ended up moving outside of Socorro, New Mexico and befriend a man name C. E, Cooley. He told Cooley the story and Cooley organized a party of more the 200 men to go search for Thorne’s spot. In that company of men was a young man named Jacob Waltz, who was later named The Dutchman. The craziest thing? When the search expedition was over and all the men went home. Jacob Waltz stayed, moved to a place near the Superstition Mountains and continued searching. Milton Rose titled the manuscript/book about Doctor Thorne, THE RAINBOW’S END.
    We know Forrest always said, “At the end of my rainbow…” It was also, through the grapevine of the chase, said that Forrest was once quoted as saying, “find the doctor, find the treasure.” Something like that. Probably not exact, but that’s the paraphrase.
    Forrest also referenced Apaches in his books. Well, I just recently discovered that Apaches believe that at the end of the rainbow is a pot. That pot is filled with TURQUOISE! So, Forrest’s bracelet falls in line with this .
    At the base of part of The Superstition Mountains is a town called Apache Junction. The Apaches were the tribe associated with the folklore and history of The Lost Dutchman and the area surrounding.

I believe Forrest would have taken at least few excursions into the Superstition Mountains of Arizona. The history is just insane and there is so much more to possibly find than just The Lost Dutchman Mine. There are so many mines in those mountains as well as a fabled story of 24 lost Colt Dragoon Pistols hidden somewhere in a cave in 1871 after soldiers had a skirmish with Apaches near on their way to Fort McDowell.

I know this was a long post. I’m intrigued by the stories and discoveries I’ve made about this area in Arizona though. I lived in Glendale for a brief stint when I was 18. It’s hot. The Superstitions are very dangerous, especially in the summer. I feel the thrill of the chase calling for another adventure soon. If we go, my son and I, I’ll capture a lot of drone footage and document it all for you guys to see.

Anyway, hoping you’re all well, happy and blessed! There is SO much to discover all over, and even though Forrest’s “chase” ended with a lame little fizzle, I do believe in the promise of more discoveries, regardless if we discover things TTOTC related or not. I will continue to adventure and press on, keeping my airspeed up After all, it’s the thrill of the chase.

Cheers chase fam.
    Rick Mugrage
    AKA FenddersKeepers

Lol, I Just made a post about the signature dot in XFiles’s TTOTC 2nd edition thread. The Lost Dutchman mine is fascinating to me because, like the Chase, I feel a connection there. If you do get drone footage or more leads please post for those of us far from the Rockies so we can hunt vicariously and point out the pareidolia seen from the sky
    The Peralta stones may have nothing to do with anything. But they’re familiar to me, and that feeling usually means something

Comment

Many questions will be answered. IMO. Time is running out for the family. F gave too many pieces and the pieces are com8ng together, imo.
      “Positivity triumphs over negativity” - famous quote by the famous Cowlazars 2018

Comment

That's Shilohs signature. He signed the fly letter the same exact way.

Comment

I know some folks whom have been working on The Lost Dutchman Mine-Suoerstitious Mountains thing. They had sent me stuff on it and asked me if I'd be interested in looking at it. They sent me the stone pictures you mentioned. See attachments.

If you can fathom/believe/understand "Portals" , the Natives are well aware of them (think Geronimo) there. You'll walk through [them] the one without knowing you did. But you have to know where the portal is, hence the blind fold. Those observing from a distance wouldsee you seemingly disappear , but to you from your perspective, and those with you, you won't notice a shift. There's generally only one path in to through in through back again. Portals are space/time shorting of distance in regards to these types. That's why it hasn't been found. There's nothing random about access; your Vibration Frequency must be a match. This is what my Shaman friend told me about Portals. Forrest did speak of his "Portal" at his house remember? It's where he put that old Bell on a Kiva Pole in his back yard. Rings once means this.....twice...this....third .....this, it's in a scrapbook.

The Natives know of Portals but there locations are mostly forgotten. It's a bit dangerous there at the Suoerstitious mountains. There's a good YouTube video from a local guide on that area specifically.

Have fun!

Comment

Nice to see you back FenndersKeepers

I hope you moved on from that tree you spent many trips hugging.

Comment

My uncle moved to Arizona back in the 60's and spent the last thirty years of his life searching for lost treasure in the Superstitions... He never would talk about it much... Top secret stuff... But I don't think that he ever really found anything... He sure made a grand adventure of it though!

Comment

Originally posted by Sal O'mander View Post
                My uncle moved to Arizona back in the 60's and spent the last thirty years of his life searching for lost treasure in the Superstitions... He never would talk about it much... Top secret stuff... But I don't think that he ever really found anything... He sure made a grand adventure of it though!
                Grand adventure or grand illusion it’s just a matter of perspective

Comment

So, here we go.

-Omegas.

-Circles with dots

-Crosses

-Rainbows

Cheers chase fam.
                  Rick Mugrage
                  AKA FenddersKeepers

Would you possibly have these screen shots of Shiloh signing the map and the others of Willie, flowers and books that you may post for this thread?

Willie was part of of Forrest's plan as a hint IMO

Thanks.
                  You can file this information under Misc in your trash can. F

Comment

There was also a pic of Willie sitting at the table with the map, a vase of flowers forming an “X” with their stems, and two books (maybe a photo album and an artist’s collection.)
                    John Clymer (the name that was hidden)

See here:

Comment

So, here we go.

-Omegas.

-Circles with dots

-Crosses

-Rainbows

Cheers chase fam.
                      Rick Mugrage
                      AKA FenddersKeepers

FenndersKeepers Can you tell me where you saw the screenshots of Shiloh signing, thanks.

Comment

Sometimes crosses mean crosses; nothing more and nothing less. In acrostic form the poem forms a quartered cross, with column 16 the center. Google “Fechin cross” and compare. Fenn was a master at “making it so simple it was easy to overlook.”

Comment

Originally posted by kpro View Post
                          Many questions will be answered. IMO. Time is running out for the family. F gave too many pieces and the pieces are com8ng together, imo.
                          Indeed! According to my calculations, the always date [X] of "6 [F] Questions with Forrest Fenn" [66 links] has a strong potential for something interesting; an estimate based on historical patterns new and old. There are 7 of such in that regards. Perhaps a closed Loop of 8 could be of a Wizard lifting of a veil. Who's going to "Ring That Bell"?

Everything happens at the right Time. I dunno, I just calculate, lol. 2023 is the year of the two double youz [23=W] ; one guy is both, the guy at the door and the guy behind the curtain. No place [like Home] for the meek. Lol.

What is in a name?

T=20
                          O=15
                          2+1+5=8
                          TOTO-Two Oz's =88

Or....No There There.

Comment

Originally posted by kpro View Post
                            Time is running out for the family?

Comment

Here are the pics guys. Thanks for all of the responses.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X