Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WTF

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • WTF

    Click image for larger version

Name:	wtf.jpg
Views:	339
Size:	238.8 KB
ID:	487384.

  • #2
    Wow. I thought those things topped out at 200 pounds. That looks much bigger

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by lowkey View Post
      Wow. I thought those things topped out at 200 pounds. That looks much bigger
      Maybe he’s just holding it close to the camera while leaning way back and they’re doing some fish-eyed lens trick? That is a huge puddy tat- bengal sized. Few dogs would stand a chance.
      Click image for larger version

Name:	48B4A45B-4B41-4551-BEF4-D8F40A591CEC.jpg
Views:	263
Size:	368.3 KB
ID:	487458
      Last edited by Rose Livingstone; 01-22-2023, 11:11 PM.

      Comment


      • #4
        Lol. I love you Rose.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by lowkey View Post
          Wow. I thought those things topped out at 200 pounds. That looks much bigger
          Lol. I looked it up- he estimated it to weigh 195 pounds, which I guess he’d be very good at estimating even while exhausted and dehydrated after the hunt haul, given profession and gym time. The largest confirmed size is apparently 276(!), and sizes that large are “rare”, but a quick google image search of “largest mountain lion record” determined for me its far from unheard of. The good thing about cats is they display their intentions unlike, say, bears which are harder to read and can switch moods on a quantum dime. Still, this creature’s size makes the stealth possibility much scarier than a ‘normal’ mountain lion. Bear spray ain’t just for bears any more. I may take two canisters next hike. (Not that I didn’t last hike, but also the next one..and the second can might not be in the absolute bottom of the bag..)
          Really hope this is never an issue though.

          Think of how loud those purrs would be. Shake the whole house.

          Comment


          • #6
            What a laugh . His last name is Wolf . And some people actually believe these stories
            "Make it Happen! With the Power of Thought" - Mrs. and Mr. Fenndery (close to each and every day)

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Fenndery View Post
              What a laugh . His last name is Wolf . And some people actually believe these stories
              I believe the stories I like. Others I just ignore.

              Who are you again?

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Rose Livingstone View Post

                Lol. I looked it up- he estimated it to weigh 195 pounds, which I guess he’d be very good at estimating even while exhausted and dehydrated after the hunt haul, given profession and gym time. The largest confirmed size is apparently 276(!), and sizes that large are “rare”, but a quick google image search of “largest mountain lion record” determined for me its far from unheard of. The good thing about cats is they display their intentions unlike, say, bears which are harder to read and can switch moods on a quantum dime. Still, this creature’s size makes the stealth possibility much scarier than a ‘normal’ mountain lion. Bear spray ain’t just for bears any more. I may take two canisters next hike. (Not that I didn’t last hike, but also the next one..and the second can might not be in the absolute bottom of the bag..)
                Really hope this is never an issue though.

                Think of how loud those purrs would be. Shake the whole house.
                276 would be huge, considering cats have very light skeletons.

                These animals should be tagged and attached to a proximity phone app, but too many evil folk out there would use it for hunting.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Space Hopper View Post

                  I believe the stories I like. Others I just ignore.

                  Who are you again?
                  There you go again , forgetting which handle you signed in with . I was NOT talking to you OR Opie.....Please keep your butthurtedness to yourself . If you feel triggered , go call your mom or your therapist . LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                  "Make it Happen! With the Power of Thought" - Mrs. and Mr. Fenndery (close to each and every day)

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Fenndery View Post

                    There you go again , forgetting which handle you signed in with . I was NOT talking to you OR Opie.....Please keep your butthurtedness to yourself . If you feel triggered , go call your mom or your therapist . LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                    Memory, lol. Good one. It's not my head the quack needs to examine...

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X