Mama Cowlazars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JacksBeer88W

I'm happy to say I still have my mother. But thank you. I did lose a father and a beloved stepfather, both of whom gave me valuable lessons in life. One was born five years earlier than Forrest Fenn. The other seven years later. The "Greatest Generation" indeed. I feel for Kpro and, especially, for Mike and for Forrest's girls, who lost both parents within such a short time. It doesn't matter how old you are when you lose a parent. It is hard, whether 14 or 40...
    Enjoy the relationships while you can. Time passes quickly and the candles burn lower faster than we want.

Comment

Mama Cowlazars looks like a hoot. All the best to you and yours in your time of loss.

Comment

Sometimes a small silent prayer says more than a thousand spoken words. I will keep your family in my prayers.

Comment

My sincere condolences to your entire family. You take care of Mike ya hear? . The deep end is really easy to walk into . Be the strong Mama Bear you have always been and make sure he stays in the shallow waters ........ 2 tears in a bucket ...(pours out a little liquor from his 40 oz Mickeys bottle for the homies and homegirls no longer with us)

Prayers for you all . Godspeed .
          "Make it Happen! With the Power of Thought" - Mrs. and Mr. Fenndery (close to each and every day)‚Äč

Comment

My heart goes out to you all, k...

Click image for larger version

Name:	2e1ece718fe77a9c6246788056aa1e4b.gif
Views:	170
Size:	155.6 KB
ID:	487629

Comment

I'm sorry for your loss. My thoughts and condolences to you, Mike and your family.

Comment

Mike- Moms are special people in our lives. I know you will miss her. I also believe you will see her again, on the other side, where there is no pain, no tears, and no sorrow.

1f Billy

"All I am and all I hope to be, I owe to my mother"
                Abraham Lincoln

Comment

My condolences. May she rest in peace.

Comment

I'm sorry for your loss.
                    Moms are special and always missed.

Comment

Working...
                    X