Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A hidden map - In a scrapbook

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • A hidden map - In a scrapbook

    I have gone over all my searches and theories so many times - I guess I was wrong. The 9 mile hole spot is probably correct as I have found some compelling evidence that Forrest left hidden in one of his scrapbooks that fairly clearly points to 9 mile hole. In the scrapbook where Forrest left a picture of his feet propped up in front of a fire he has cleverly hidden an image of a map with an arrow pointing to a spot on that map. I have made a copy of that image though you will need to look at the original to see it clearly as the image I produced has lost a lot of resolution with enlarging it. I knew there was some photo-shopping going on with this image for a long time but did not see this until last night.

    The key to this spot are the words "no", not and "will" as in there'll or there will. What got me started down this path to try and fit 9 mile hole to this spot is something that Jack said. He said he had a' "germ" of an idea that helped him find the treasure. The key idea is that you have to look to the German language to figure this out as well as use some misspelling and adjustments of letters. Remember that Brown Trout came from Germany and were known as German Von Behr trout, The German origins of these fish hint to the German Language to figure this out. Von is the German word for of - Home of Brown.

    Looking at this from a 13 year old boy's mind is helpful as well. The words nien, nein and no all describe both help describe the word nine and the word will is there to help with Mount Jackson as in William Jackson who the mountain is named for. Put in means putt in which is a hole on a golf course - putten is German for putt - put in.
    Take it in the canyon down is about the word nien which means to grab or possess. Not far is telling us that the distance or description contains something that is nein far - far relates to the word mile which is a distance. Nein Mile but too fart oo walk. Fart comes out of a hole. The words hole or "a hole" are a common theme in the poem and stories. "That no good of a dirty name" describing Frosty or Frosty is an A-Hole. I hid behind a tree and laughed when the cars splashed people. - Describing a funny laughing tree that Forrest was hiding behind hints to an funny tree with a hiding place for Forrest. There are a lot more of these things hidden in plain site.
    Look at the map: See the dark spot under the center of the shoe - this is an arrow and it is pointing to a map of the Madison River and you can plainly see the horseshoe shape of the bend in the river and the arrow is pointing to a spot just below the eastern portion of the bend - very close to nine mile hole. This image is very pixelated so I would urge you to find the original posting and look at it yourself as it is much clearer and easier to see.
    Click image for larger version  Name:	image.png Views:	0 Size:	283.1 KB ID:	486844
    Last edited by bdalameda; 01-20-2023, 02:29 PM.

  • #2
    Hey alameda,
    Very good connections. Now please concoct a potion that links together these wonderful observations that ties in Richard Wetherill, Byron Harvey, the Navajo (Silversmith), and the turquoise bracelet to Brown and the poem. If you do that then I will believe you. Until then I will be huffing my silver paint and holding my breath. Cheers.

    Comment


    • #3
      Click image for larger version

Name:	EF94006D-9719-4CA8-B28D-C7203D4ED7BE.jpg
Views:	360
Size:	498.9 KB
ID:	486889 This photo

      Click image for larger version

Name:	FDE071FC-23F9-439D-AEF0-C79FB743050B.jpg
Views:	379
Size:	155.8 KB
ID:	486888 And this photo

      are both good examples of Fenn reminding us that his gun didn’t shoot
      straight and you had to adjust your aim at some point. There are a few more.

      Comment


      • #4
        .
        Originally posted by RFISH View Post
        Click image for larger version

Name:	EF94006D-9719-4CA8-B28D-C7203D4ED7BE.jpg
Views:	360
Size:	498.9 KB
ID:	486889
        Click image for larger version

Name:	fire.jpg
Views:	310
Size:	17.9 KB
ID:	486891

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by trueyeti View Post
          Hey alameda,
          Very good connections. Now please concoct a potion that links together these wonderful observations that ties in Richard Wetherill, Byron Harvey, the Navajo (Silversmith), and the turquoise bracelet to Brown and the poem. If you do that then I will believe you. Until then I will be huffing my silver paint and holding my breath. Cheers.
          Why would I concoct a potion that links together utter nonsense. I just pointed out that if you would like to see a very good hint just look closely at this picture. It is self explanatory and very clear. Look at the original photo yourself. The image is quite clear and understandable. Even if you don't accept my interpretations of the poem - just look at the picture. I don't understand why people have to be so protective of things they have no proof of. I'm done

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by trueyeti View Post
            Hey alameda,
            Very good connections. Now please concoct a potion that links together these wonderful observations that ties in Richard Wetherill, Byron Harvey, the Navajo (Silversmith), and the turquoise bracelet to Brown and the poem. If you do that then I will believe you. Until then I will be huffing my silver paint and holding my breath. Cheers.
            And why would Richard Wetherill, Byron Harvey, the Navajo (Silversmith), and the turquoise bracelet have anything to do with the correct solution of the poem? Forrest talked about hundreds of other persons and objects in his writings. You just choosed the persons and things that fit with your Bisti solution,
            Last edited by jan_v60; 01-20-2023, 05:09 PM.

            Comment


            • #7
              The more people reply to him , the more he sticks around . Cut off his umbillical attention cord and he will search elsewhere for his undying juvenile attention . He was EXACTLY the same way over at CC . He had the same I dont have to conform to your forums standards even though I am annoying everyone " type attitude . NOBODY liked him and he was ALWAYS arguing with someone .



              This post will be quoted and argued with in 5 , 4 , 3 ....
              "Make it Happen! With the Power of Thought" - Mrs. and Mr. Fenndery (close to each and every day)

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by bdalameda View Post
                I have gone over all my searches and theories so many times - I guess I was wrong. The 9 mile hole spot is probably correct as I have found some compelling evidence that Forrest left hidden in one of his scrapbooks that fairly clearly points to 9 mile hole. In the scrapbook where Forrest left a picture of his feet propped up in front of a fire he has cleverly hidden an image of a map with an arrow pointing to a spot on that map. I have made a copy of that image though you will need to look at the original to see it clearly as the image I produced has lost a lot of resolution with enlarging it. I knew there was some photo-shopping going on with this image for a long time but did not see this until last night.

                The key to this spot are the words "no", not and "will" as in there'll or there will. What got me started down this path to try and fit 9 mile hole to this spot is something that Jack said. He said he had a' "germ" of an idea that helped him find the treasure. The key idea is that you have to look to the German language to figure this out as well as use some misspelling and adjustments of letters. Remember that Brown Trout came from Germany and were known as German Von Behr trout, The German origins of these fish hint to the German Language to figure this out. Von is the German word for of - Home of Brown.

                Looking at this from a 13 year old boy's mind is helpful as well. The words nien, nein and no all describe both help describe the word nine and the word will is there to help with Mount Jackson as in William Jackson who the mountain is named for. Put in means putt in which is a hole on a golf course - putten is German for putt - put in.
                Take it in the canyon down is about the word nien which means to grab or possess. Not far is telling us that the distance or description contains something that is nein far - far relates to the word mile which is a distance. Nein Mile but too fart oo walk. Fart comes out of a hole. The words hole or "a hole" are a common theme in the poem and stories. "That no good of a dirty name" describing Frosty or Frosty is an A-Hole. I hid behind a tree and laughed when the cars splashed people. - Describing a funny laughing tree that Forrest was hiding behind hints to an funny tree with a hiding place for Forrest. There are a lot more of these things hidden in plain site.
                Look at the map: See the dark spot under the center of the shoe - this is an arrow and it is pointing to a map of the Madison River and you can plainly see the horseshoe shape of the bend in the river and the arrow is pointing to a spot just below the eastern portion of the bend - very close to nine mile hole. This image is very pixelated so I would urge you to find the original posting and look at it yourself as it is much clearer and easier to see.
                Click image for larger version Name:	image.png Views:	0 Size:	283.1 KB ID:	486844
                To your point . I can see and understand what you are coming up with here . I guess the only thing that kept me from such beliefs , is I don't think Mr. Fenn woulld have allowed such answers to be given out like that . Anyone could have stumbled upon it if he left clues like that. So that's why I just don't think that he would have done that but it's all good to each their own . Peace
                "Make it Happen! With the Power of Thought" - Mrs. and Mr. Fenndery (close to each and every day)

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by bdalameda View Post

                  Why would I concoct a potion that links together utter nonsense. I just pointed out that if you would like to see a very good hint just look closely at this picture. It is self explanatory and very clear. Look at the original photo yourself. The image is quite clear and understandable. Even if you don't accept my interpretations of the poem - just look at the picture. I don't understand why people have to be so protective of things they have no proof of. I'm done
                  Hey alameda,
                  In a way, you have concocted a potion that is "utter nonsense" mate.

                  There are other interpretations to that photo that make your interpretations...utter nonsense. Obfuscation is not a good way to find objectivity mate. Objectivity is rendered by focusing on what Forrest wrote about Richard Wetherill, Byron Harvey, the Navajo (Silversmith), the turquoise bracelet. He not only wrote those thing but repeated them...out load in the 2019 interview. Uhmm....I don't recall him saying anything about a fire at his feet in that interview. More importantly....the fire is a juniper blaze. Remember the scrapbook where he brought the axe-hewed juniper log home to his backyard and planted juniper berries under it? I think that the juniper....and the blaze/fire....is the more relevant aspect to that photo....rather than what you are saying.

                  If you want to eliminate the subterfuge....go and study those things that Forrest wrote and said about Richard, Byron, Navajo, and bracelet.....understand....without prejudiced subjectivity (with flexibility) that there is a locality that does tie these things together with Brown....and the poem....and then you will have a leg to stand on. Calling these things "nonsensical" does nothing to invalidate them, it only shows you can't comprehend they are primary and belong to Forrest. Forrest emphasizes them, while you exalt a minor pareidolia ink blotter finding that you claim as true and call Forrest's emphasis,"nonsense." Regardless....your claim/finding should easily answer those things that I brought up......if it has anything to do with a winning solve that is. Those findings are not mine alameda....they are Forrest's things, I just point them out....you should be able to explain how your finding is relevant to these things Forrest.

                  A finding that has relevance rather than merely just because it exists.....is the point of contention. Zero in on how the findings are relevant to Richard, Byron, Navajo, bracelet....then you might have something that is worth something, rather than merely just because it exists. Cheers.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by jan_v60 View Post
                    And why would Richard Wetherill, Byron Harvey, the Navajo (Silversmith), and the turquoise bracelet have anything to do with the correct solution of the poem? Forrest talked about hundreds of other persons and objects in his writings. You just choosed the persons and things that fit with your Bisti solution,
                    Hey jan,
                    If your solve/solution can't answer that question then your solution is in trouble. One more time.... In TTOTC, Chapter, "Gold and More," where the poem appears, just prior Forrest writes of Richards Wetherill, Byron Harvey, the Navajo Silversmith, and the turquoise bracelet. Then in the poem Brown is used. In the 2019 interview...Forrest again mentions these same things out loud as he speaks them.

                    These are not "the hundreds of other things." They are specific and close to the poem and tie into the poem via Brown and locality and commonality. If you need me to show that to you....I'm happy to....I've done it before.

                    Regardless...any solution/solve that disregards these things and can't incorporate them into the solve them are wrong. They disregard and ignore these specific things that Forrest wrote and again emphasized again in the interview. Enjoy the Oreo's. That interview is where Forrest is talking all about Richard Wetherill....and his stomping grounds were Chaco Canyon......get it??? Cheers.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by jan_v60 View Post
                      And why would Richard Wetherill, Byron Harvey, the Navajo (Silversmith), and the turquoise bracelet have anything to do with the correct solution of the poem? Forrest talked about hundreds of other persons and objects in his writings. You just choosed the persons and things that fit with your Bisti solution,
                      This couldn't be more accurate possibly.

                      He loves to post this in nearly every single thread. It means next to zero. He made up that these random mentions are the be all, end all of the solution.

                      It's completely irrelevant. He concocted a bar that a solution has to meet. Instead of Richard Wetherill, Byron Harvey, the Navajo (Silversmith), and the turquoise bracelet, maybe stick to the poem, the poem and the poem (and TTOTC)

                      It's like saying but have you tied the solution to Suzanne Somers, the La Fonda Hotel and the wagon? If not, it can't be right.

                      I have not seen one person even remotely convinced on any point of his solution. Just noise

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by trueyeti View Post

                        Hey alameda,
                        In a way, you have concocted a potion that is "utter nonsense" mate.

                        There are other interpretations to that photo that make your interpretations...utter nonsense. Obfuscation is not a good way to find objectivity mate. Objectivity is rendered by focusing on what Forrest wrote about Richard Wetherill, Byron Harvey, the Navajo (Silversmith), the turquoise bracelet. He not only wrote those thing but repeated them...out load in the 2019 interview. Uhmm....I don't recall him saying anything about a fire at his feet in that interview. More importantly....the fire is a juniper blaze. Remember the scrapbook where he brought the axe-hewed juniper log home to his backyard and planted juniper berries under it? I think that the juniper....and the blaze/fire....is the more relevant aspect to that photo....rather than what you are saying.

                        If you want to eliminate the subterfuge....go and study those things that Forrest wrote and said about Richard, Byron, Navajo, and bracelet.....understand....without prejudiced subjectivity (with flexibility) that there is a locality that does tie these things together with Brown....and the poem....and then you will have a leg to stand on. Calling these things "nonsensical" does nothing to invalidate them, it only shows you can't comprehend they are primary and belong to Forrest. Forrest emphasizes them, while you exalt a minor pareidolia ink blotter finding that you claim as true and call Forrest's emphasis,"nonsense." Regardless....your claim/finding should easily answer those things that I brought up......if it has anything to do with a winning solve that is. Those findings are not mine alameda....they are Forrest's things, I just point them out....you should be able to explain how your finding is relevant to these things Forrest.

                        A finding that has relevance rather than merely just because it exists.....is the point of contention. Zero in on how the findings are relevant to Richard, Byron, Navajo, bracelet....then you might have something that is worth something, rather than merely just because it exists. Cheers.
                        I cannot believe anyone could come up with so much BS and actually believe it. You really need to get help. I won't ever respond to you again period. It is simply not worth the time or frustration to listen to such tripe.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by bdalameda View Post

                          I cannot believe anyone could come up with so much BS and actually believe it. You really need to get help. I won't ever respond to you again period. It is simply not worth the time or frustration to listen to such tripe.
                          Hey blameda,
                          Forrest wrote these things. Forrest said these things. If you can't answer for these things, then it is your frustration....not mine. Regardless....I will continue beating people over the head with these things. Maybe Minerva will spring forth and fully formed.....then they will see the light. Refute these findings, debunk them, destroy these things Forrest Fenn mate. Nobody can because they are inescapable. Any assertions/movement/claims/findings.....must rise to answer these things Forrest Fenn, or else, they fall. Simple. Cheers.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Not4but242Walk View Post
                            .

                            Click image for larger version

Name:	fire.jpg
Views:	310
Size:	17.9 KB
ID:	486891
                            Hey,
                            Anybody think about how Mandrake Fenn could be saying something about his hands in this picture? Opposite meanings are the tools of the trade of a trickster. Maybe the fire.....really means water (as in WWWhs). hahahaha.... Cheers.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Shark View Post

                              This couldn't be more accurate possibly.

                              He loves to post this in nearly every single thread. It means next to zero. He made up that these random mentions are the be all, end all of the solution.

                              It's completely irrelevant. He concocted a bar that a solution has to meet. Instead of Richard Wetherill, Byron Harvey, the Navajo (Silversmith), and the turquoise bracelet, maybe stick to the poem, the poem and the poem (and TTOTC)

                              It's like saying but have you tied the solution to Suzanne Somers, the La Fonda Hotel and the wagon? If not, it can't be right.

                              I have not seen one person even remotely convinced on any point of his solution. Just noise
                              Hey Shark,
                              Ah, I see....someone from the peanut gallery who has a specific interest in averting/subverting the facts of Forrest Fenn. What are the motivations of such a person I wonder?

                              Richard Wetherill owned and operated the Ojo Alamo Store. Barnum Brown discovered his duck billed dinosaur a mile from there....at the Bisti Badlands and named it "Brown." Richard owned the turquoise bracelet, then Byron Harvey, then Forrest. The bracelet wound up in the chest that was buried 10 feet from Navajo Nation land. There are olive trees at the site. There is a nail that is hammered down 200 feet away. It has the word "General" (as in "General Solve"), on it. There....is a grove of juniper trees in the shape of an arrow. Geeze doubter......

                              The motivations of the peanut gallery? I think that Forrest has a phrase for such as those......didn't he called them "ass-hats?" Hey shark, do us all a favor and answer the question, "Who is Brown?" Cheers.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X