Questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hear me all View Post

Kpro, then let's do them one at a time if that makes it easier.

What do you find odd about Yellowstone intervening? Before the Chase concluded they were sick of searchers. They conducted quite a few searcher rescues over the years. Is it not reasonable to believe they didn't want the location made public to avoid more mishaps? A few dozen bad searchers had the ability to spoil things for all. What else do you think could cause them to keep Jack in the Box?
    I guess I see them having millions of visitor, and it was not surprising for me to have them negoitate and have the zoom, but the intervening in the Probate case was odd to me. Also how they did it. I didn't think they would spend that many resources and espeically so late in the process to stop from Jack testifiying.
    “Positivity triumphs over negativity” - famous quote by the famous Cowlazars 2018

Comment

Originally posted by kpro View Post

I guess I see them having millions of visitor, and it was not surprising for me to have them negoitate and have the zoom, but the intervening in the Probate case was odd to me. Also how they did it. I didn't think they would spend that many resources and espeically so late in the process to stop from Jack testifiying.
      Nothing surprises me I learned a long time ago how far a coverup can go in Chicago when MJ had to play baseball, the best player in the world could not be suspended it was a matter of money and saving face. I knew people close to the problem and the NBA knew MJ had a big problem. When people ask for proof when things like this happen I think of things like Remember the Main and The Gulf of Tonkin. When I found out when that lady was put in charge of Yellowstone and how fast she retired it was pretty clear things did not add up. The problem with all the well-laid plans was the man behind them was doing it as a temporary fix and deep down wanted the truth known.

Comment

kpro - When do you think Shiloh may have his book ready for release? And do you think Shiloh is just looking for a few more dollars by doing this? Also give me your unvarnished opinion as to whether Shiloh knows anything regarding the solution.

Thanks.

Comment

kpro - When do you think Shiloh may have his book ready for release? And do you think Shiloh is just looking for a few more dollars by doing this? Also give me your unvarnished opinion as to whether Shiloh knows anything regarding the solution.

Thanks.
          no idea. He said he is doing it on his time. Could be ten years. But I think sooner. It will not only have chapters from f, but a lot about him and his dad. He seemed to sparkle when he spoke about his dad. I don’t think for the money, my goodness, no. I think he has a story to tell about the chase, yes I think he knows the solution, and a unique vantage point. Being he lived with f during most of the chase. But my goodness just the little bit I know about him, he seems to have a story in itself just about him, all his languages, his work life, his dad seems pretty interesting too. I have no idea if he will include the solution and location but confident he knows it. I think he knows things others don’t. Just like jack knows things others don’t. All the pieces are interesting to the entire chase.
          “Positivity triumphs over negativity” - famous quote by the famous Cowlazars 2018

Comment

no idea. He said he is doing it on his time. Could be ten years. But I think sooner. It will not only have chapters from f, but a lot about him and his dad. He seemed to sparkle when he spoke about his dad. I don’t think for the money, my goodness, no. I think he has a story to tell about the chase, yes I think he knows the solution, and a unique vantage point. Being he lived with f during most of the chase. But my goodness just the little bit I know about him, he seems to have a story in itself just about him, all his languages, his work life, his dad seems pretty interesting too. I have no idea if he will include the solution and location but confident he knows it. I think he knows things others don’t. Just like jack knows things others don’t. All the pieces are interesting to the entire chase.
            kpro - thank you.

Next questions. Do you know who the LLC members are that purchased part of the treasure and resold with Heritage? If yes, can you name them for us?

Do you think Dal got the shaft? If not, did F give him something special for all that he did over the years?

Regarding Cynthia. Did f pay her some money to push incorrect ideas to sway searchers to stop seeking the truth? Do you think everyone has a price?

Will ALL the truth surrounding TTOTC ever be provided?

Comment

kpro - thank you.

Next questions. Do you know who the LLC members are that purchased part of the treasure and resold with Heritage? If yes, can you name them for us?

Do you think Dal got the shaft? If not, did F give him something special for all that he did over the years?

Regarding Cynthia. Did f pay her some money to push incorrect ideas to sway searchers to stop seeking the truth? Do you think everyone has a price?

Will ALL the truth surrounding TTOTC ever be provided?
              Yes, I know at least one of the llc members. You will need to wait for netflix, but soooo many know. He slipped up a lot. But it will be shared from my understanding.

i don’t think dal got shafted, rumor has it he will be in the Netflix deal so good on him. I am sure he has soemthing from f, they were friends. But guessing.

i don’t think f ever paid cynthia, let alone for spreading incorrect info.

i think there is a lot of truth out, just nobody believes it.

Comment

kpro - thank you again.

Do you think f wanted the Chase to end like it did? Or when it did?

Comment

kpro - thank you again.

Do you think f wanted the Chase to end like it did? Or when it did?
                  He was going to end it. He told dal that and others. It was going to end in 2020. Was it that jack eventually ended it or a nudge and false endong?? I just don't know. Evidnece both ways. Not enough on either side to make it 100 percent.

Comment

kpro - Over the years f suggested the finder would want to brag about figuring out the solution. Do you think it pains Jack to remain silent? Do you think Jack will ever share anything useful with us?

Considering that you were in the spotlight well before the Chase ended, would you have chosen to provide information or behaved like Jack?

Comment

Over the years f suggested the finder would want to brag about figuring out the solution.
                      not to my knowledge

Do you think it pains Jack to remain silent?
                      yes

Do you think Jack will ever share anything useful with us?
                      yes

Considering that you were in the spotlight well before the Chase ended, would you have chosen to provide information or behaved like Jack?
                      jack was presented with a situation I never thought the finder would, f errored. I would have ever expected that so can’t answer. It is sad Jack can’t say or be more in the chase due to f.

Comment

Over the years f suggested the finder would want to brag about figuring out the solution.
                        not to my knowledge

yes

yes

jack was presented with a situation I never thought the finder would, f errored. I would have ever expected that so can’t answer. It is sad Jack can’t say or be more in the chase due to f.
                        Lawsuits and crazies messed it up, I suspect. Jack is probably protecting himself and the Fenn family. As for the solution, if f wanted it out there he would have given us it, IMO.

Comment

kpro - Over the years f suggested the finder would want to brag about figuring out the solution. Do you think it pains Jack to remain silent? Do you think Jack will ever share anything useful with us?

There's loads of solvers on the internet, bragging about it. Just take your pick!

Comment

not to my knowledge

yes

yes

How many times did f tell is that the kind of person who could figure out his way of thinking was the type of person who would not want to keep it quiet? I recall several.

Searchers turned the hunt into something deeper and far more serious than f ever expected. It was supposed to be fun and designed for someone who could understand f's style of communication. Those who inserted knowledge, religion, history, art, weather, astrology, science, etc. all forgot that he wrote the poem with the mind of a teenager and designed for those that still had the ability to think like one. Adulting was a detriment for anyone who tried to crack the poem.

Comment

as well as the secret audio Paul recorded of you saying the same thing. you have said this multiple times. this may be the hardest hitting question but if your feeling that confident explain why you have said this multiple times. because this is something i believe too with Forrests contradictions and when he says they're practically different, a treasure, a trove, a chest and riches.

you have stated there was no chest out there multiple times. i think if you answer this question with honesty and without worrying about damaging others it would bring a solution to the community. its time you take that weight off your shoulders kpro and share it with the community. i will gladly help you carry this weight and praise you for doing the right thing.
                              Attached Files
                              Last edited by Trailblazer99; 01-25-2023, 10:04 AM.

Comment

I keep reading a lot of suppositions, but ZERO facts. Arguing about these totally unsubstantiated opinions is a waste of time. kpro thinks Shiloh knows the solution, for instance, but hasn't explained WHY she thinks so. *I* absolutely do NOT believe Shiloh knows the solution, and I *WILL* tell you why: because Forrest himself, over and over, said he wouldn't tell his own family. In the absence of other "evidence" my opinion trumps kpro's since mine is supported by Forrest's PUBLIC statements that we can all read.

Comment

Working...
                                X