Questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Questions

Every question what is still lingering. If I say it it doesn't mean much but ready. Fire. Away.
    “Positivity triumphs over negativity” - famous quote by the famous Cowlazars 2018

You seem to want to unload information. Can you spill the beans point by point? Or make a video if that is easier to explain all that has happened.

Comment

Originally posted by Hear me all View Post
      You seem to want to unload information. Can you spill the beans point by point? Or make a video if that is easier to explain all that has happened.
      I wouldn’t put too much stalk in the beans. This whole chase has been consumed with the secrets, lies and drama. No offense to Kpro. It’s what she has been fed.

Comment

What's with all the rude aluminum grave markers?

https://www.reddit.com/r/ForrestFenn...na_st_vincent/

https://www.reddit.com/r/ForrestFenn..._hound_buried/

https://www.reddit.com/r/ForrestFenn..._attorney_roy/

Comment

What? More code? Look what I've missed by not following Reddit!

Comment

Originally posted by Goldilocks View Post

I wouldn’t put too much stalk in the beans. This whole chase has been consumed with the secrets, lies and drama. No offense to Kpro. It’s what she has been fed.
            I would still like to hear it all so we can each sift through the information and draw our own conclusions. The end can't possibly get any stranger can it?

Comment

Kpro
              Did Forrest End the chase and give it to Jack

Comment

Originally posted by kpro View Post
                Every question what is still lingering. If I say it it doesn't mean much but ready. Fire. Away.
                I’m not sure you know how Q &. A works. Question + Answer. Look it up if you don’t believe me. You keep asking us to…..ask you questions, and when we do, you usually don’t give answers. Seriously, what’s yer deal?

FP

Comment

Originally posted by FennPoint View Post

I’m not sure you know how Q &. A works. Question + Answer. Look it up if you don’t believe me. You keep asking us to…..ask you questions, and when we do, you usually don’t give answers. Seriously, what’s yer deal?

FP
                  So I try, with limited time to answer what I can. I thought I was answering a lot, but I guess missing stuff. I keep reading through nonsense and side discussions then lose the patience to read every single detail. So I do my best, but what did I miss? Quote me or put at Kpro so it gets me notified, but I came into here now with over 20 notifications and most were not at me, as op get notified on all responses and only a few to me. I am missing a lot these days. I do admit. Not intentional.
                  “Positivity triumphs over negativity” - famous quote by the famous Cowlazars 2018

Comment

Originally posted by fflegacy

There was a politician Mikhail Gorbachev in Russia. He had an amazing ability to speak for an hour from the podium and not say anything significant. Kpro would you like to go into politics?
                    No thanks, I have my hands full. But a great example. When I only get a few minutes after a long day to answer questions, sure I read and can answer these types of questions, or……. Insert eye roll here.

Comment

So I try, with limited time to answer what I can. I thought I was answering a lot, but I guess missing stuff. I keep reading through nonsense and side discussions then lose the patience to read every single detail. So I do my best, but what did I miss? Quote me or put at Kpro so it gets me notified, but I came into here now with over 20 notifications and most were not at me, as op get notified on all responses and only a few to me. I am missing a lot these days. I do admit. Not intentional.

kpro [ QUOTE=kpro;n486141]that was me on discord. I am sick of the games. And I said my truth. It is time is all comes out. [/QUOTE]*

As requested, I have quoted you. ​​​What is it that “is time is all comes out.” Please, tell all.

FP

Comment

Originally posted by FennPoint View Post

kpro [ QUOTE=kpro;n486141]that was me on discord. I am sick of the games. And I said my truth. It is time is all comes out.

As requested, I have quoted you. ​​​What is it that “is time is all comes out.” Please, tell all.

FP[/QUOTE]

The entity discussion is not worth it, I have the screenshots and detailed info. But at the end of the day, will it matter? It will hurt some at a very very personal level to do so. The e entity situation is one in a long streams of lies and drama and will get us no closer to the tc or 9 clues. IMO.

Comment

FP
                          The entity discussion is not worth it, I have the screenshots and detailed info. But at the end of the day, will it matter? It will hurt some at a very very personal level to do so. The e entity situation is one in a long streams of lies and drama and will get us no closer to the tc or 9 clues. IMO.[/QUOTE]

So, nothing should come out? Then why do YOU keep saying “it is time is all comes out.” Seriously, what’s your deal? SHOULD it all come out, or should nothing ever come out? WTF?

FP
                          Last edited by FennPoint; 01-19-2023, 02:20 AM.

Comment

The lies and the people who promote them are probably the most important things to bring to light.... If we don't know what the lies are and who is telling them then how are we to know what and who to believe?

Comment

Originally posted by Sal O'mander View Post
                              The lies and the people who promote them are probably the most important things to bring to light.... If we don't know what the lies are and who is telling them then how are we to know what and who to believe?
                              Hey Sal,
                              IMO...Everything is straightened out if looked at through the lens of "Who is Brown?" If this community really wanted to get to the "winning solve," then that is what the focus should be. Brown must shake hands with all things Forrest....without over-the-boulder-shoulder-holder leaps of logic and reason.

No body considers Richard Wetherill, Byron Harvey, the Navajo Silversmith, and the turquoise bracelet.....with respect to Brown, except me.

Easy to prove, but impossible to convince those searchers who deny that the winning solve has already been made available. Simple logic is in the face with these things. It doesn't click for those in denial. Brown must jive with those things that Forrest wrote and said again in that interview in 2019. You must practice looking at seeing what is in front of you and being able to evaluate it without subjective prejudice. You must practice unprejudiced objectivity. If you do...then you will see that there is a solve that does Marry the poem to a map, as well as those elements in the chapter, "Gold and More," Poem included. Cheers.

Comment

Working...
                              X