I admit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Alsetenash View Post

Whomever has the real certifiable Solve has been wise not to publish it. That's the Real Title To The Gold-The Correct Solve and cerifiable. Whomever has that with absolute proof is smart in that regards. If they did post it for free , having not 'Sold It" for its value, that would have been a mistake. What has more value? The trinkets or the Solution?

Whomever it is, they are being very smart about not posting it. IMO.
    Absolutely! Imagine building another treasure hunt with the technique/structure Fenn used.
    Lost Time is never found again. - Benjamin Franklin​

Comment

Originally posted by RahRah View Post

Absolutely! Imagine building another treasure hunt with the technique/structure Fenn used.
      Agree! I think a correct solution is provable. Though, you only need to prove it to whom will pay for the solution once you prove it to them. Matters not what others 'think'. But one has to prove they can prove it. Now how would someone do that? That's the question. IMO .

Comment

Gosh, that would be a great idea. But for me, this was my first and last. I thought about looking at the Beale Cyphers but I'm not much of a treasure hunter. I just did this because I had a back injury and couldn't do much else at the time, lol. I think I might have an incling on his encryption key source for the other two pages but I'm just not interested in working on that one.

Comment

What if...
          The auction website from a couple of years ago was legit. It really did leave something of value in place of the removed treasure. And, one of us found it using our theory.

Comment

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_2163.png Views:	17 Size:	174.1 KB ID:	486457 Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_2161.png Views:	17 Size:	281.6 KB ID:	486458 Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_2162.png Views:	16 Size:	242.0 KB ID:	486459
            Originally posted by willynilly

We don’t know who actually profited from the sale of the items in the chest and I predict we won’t know who will profit from the solution. Perhaps most of us, who have spent money on this chase, have been helpful idiots.
            Nah, I don't think anyone in the chase are idiots. Many are and were helpful but not to a fault. Maybe it is Jack that performed the ultimate completion of TTOTC , or not. Maybe it was Dal? Lol. Nah, Dal is from the West Coast and found a treasure with Forrest's nephew(?) Clayton before he knew FF or the TTOTC.

My gravatar picture is Robert Downey Jr. as Sherlock Holmes , not Cumberbatch.
            Last edited by Alsetenash; 01-18-2023, 11:00 PM.

Comment

Click image for larger version Name:	IMG_2163.png Views:	17 Size:	174.1 KB ID:	486457 Click image for larger version Name:	IMG_2161.png Views:	17 Size:	281.6 KB ID:	486458 Click image for larger version Name:	IMG_2162.png Views:	16 Size:	242.0 KB ID:	486459

Nah, I don't think anyone in the chase are idiots. Many are and were helpful but not to a fault. Maybe it is Jack that performed the ultimate completion of TTOTC , or not. Maybe it was Dal? Lol. Nah, Dal is from the West Coast and found a treasure with Forrest's nephew(?) Clayton before he knew FF or the TTOTC.

My gravatar picture is Robert Downey Jr. as Sherlock Holmes , not Cumberbatch.
              I don't believe for a minute that Dal did not know Crayton's uncle was the Forrest Fenn, whose poem he was trying to solve and whose treasure he was trying to find....in fact, I've come to believe that Dal was part of directing the narrative.
              Lost Time is never found again. - Benjamin Franklin​

Comment

Originally posted by kpro View Post
                that was me on discord. I am sick of the games. And I said my truth. It is time is all comes out.

I feel like I’ve heard this phrase from you before: “It is time it all comes out.” And yet, it, the ever-mysterious IT, ain’t here yet. Why not? How many more times are we gonna get THE big tease? For the love of Fenn, open the gates!

FP

Comment

I don't believe for a minute that Dal did not know Crayton's uncle was the Forrest Fenn, whose poem he was trying to solve and whose treasure he was trying to find....in fact, I've come to believe that Dal was part of directing the narrative.
                  Yes. Dal met Crayton and worked with him searching for a sunken treasure ship. It was after that that Dal learnt of the Forrest Fenn Treasure Hunt. He remembered Crayton telling him about Forrest , his uncle . When he heard of TTOTC , Dal then realized it was the same uncle. That's what I remember Dal saying about that . That's why Dal pretended to be Mike from Michigan when he introduced himself to FF initially. Dal and Crayton got screwed out of the salvage rights by the government of the area they found the wreckage. So yes, Dal did know about FF before hand in that regards but he wasn't involved with FF at all about the TTOTC beginnings. That's the story I remember.

As for this ending and Dals involvenent? Personally, from what I can see, I think Dal didn't have any partnership in the machinations . I think Dal may have been , now twice, failed in his treasure hunts pursuits. But I don't know for sure. Dal did post the email exchange for all of us of him and Forrest's conversation emails about ending the chase in December 7, 2019. So, I'm thinking Dal is clean in that regards. I think Preston is more likely more so involved though. But....but....only to a certain extent. I don't think anyone but Forrest knows of the Real location and Solve.

Thats what I got on that/this so far . Douglas Preston for sure knows more than anyone. I just can't supply any proof. I just wish I took a picture of him when I had the chance then I'd say more but I can't supply material evidence. So , it's pointless for me to say more about that and me just wishing I took a picture of him when I saw him and where.
                  Last edited by Alsetenash; 01-19-2023, 12:45 AM.

Comment

Alsetenash Yeah, if I remember correctly the find that Crayton and Dal were searching for was seized by authorities in a South American country. It was a substantial find too.

Comment

Originally posted by lowkey View Post
                      Alsetenash Yeah, if I remember correctly the find that Crayton and Dal were searching for was seized by authorities in a South American country. It was a substantial find too.
                      The real question is why did Dal feel the need to lie about his name when trying to meet Forrest Fenn.

Comment

Originally posted by lowkey View Post
                        Yes it was pretty big. I think it was one of Dals last stories he posted before he shut down his blog. It's in my Chase email I use for this. I subscribed to the blog all posts and it's in my email somewheres. Unfortunate thing that happened for them. After this chase style of ending , Dal has had two disappointing time and money Treasure Hunt investments not work out. He did over 100 BOTG searches in this TTOTC. I only did 5 myself plus 1 one failed try after driving from Canada to meet a deep snow line right where I wanted to go. There was no snow anywhere else but right there, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Knowledge View Post

The real question is why did Dal feel the need to lie about his name when trying to meet Forrest Fenn.
                          Dal did explain why, I can't remember exactly. But it was only over the phone to get an "interview" with FF. He just lied over the phone to meeet FF. He lied because he thought if he told FF about whom he was, a ship wreck treasure hunter with FF's nephew in the past, that FF may not have agreed to meet him. He did tell FF whom he really was when he met him face to face the first time. That's what I remember anyways.

i think Dals clean. A bit too trusting perhaps.......remember what Goofy did to him? Just left him high and dry....disappeared on him. Weeks later finally Goofy responded and said he got a job I California he couldn't refuse......Goofy had the keys to Dals blog.....left him hanging. Dals maybe a bit naive , but not a bad guy. Not saying I'm right, just that's what I got about him. He never actually met Goofy face to face, as per Dal. All this was said on Dals blog. Memory lane here.....
                          Last edited by Alsetenash; 01-19-2023, 01:21 AM.

Comment

Dal did explain why, I can't remember exactly. But it was only over the phone to get an "interview" with FF. He just lied over the phone to meeet FF. He lied because he thought if he told FF about whom he was, a ship wreck treasure hunter with FF's nephew in the past, that FF may not have agreed to meet him. He did tell FF whom he really was when he met him face to face the first time. That's what I remember anyways.
                            So Dal said he thought he had a better chance to meet Forrest, NOT knowing someone related to Forrest. What book does that add up in?

Comment

I think Dal is a good guy and worked very hard on the chase, I also know Forrest toyed with him to the point that he must have loved him.

Comment

Yes. Dal met Crayton and worked with him searching for a sunken treasure ship. It was after that that Dal learnt of the Forrest Fenn Treasure Hunt. He remembered Crayton telling him about Forrest , his uncle . When he heard of TTOTC , Dal then realized it was the same uncle. That's what I remember Dal saying about that . That's why Dal pretended to be Mike from Michigan when he introduced himself to FF initially. Dal and Crayton got screwed out of the salvage rights by the government of the area they found the wreckage. So yes, Dal did know about FF before hand in that regards but he wasn't involved with FF at all about the TTOTC beginnings. That's the story I remember.

As for this ending and Dals involvenent? Personally, from what I can see, I think Dal didn't have any partnership in the machinations . I think Dal may have been , now twice, failed in his treasure hunts pursuits. But I don't know for sure. Dal did post the email exchange for all of us of him and Forrest's conversation emails about ending the chase in December 7, 2019. So, I'm thinking Dal is clean in that regards. I think Preston is more likely more so involved though. But....but....only to a certain extent. I don't think anyone but Forrest knows of the Real location and Solve.

Thats what I got on that/this so far . Douglas Preston for sure knows more than anyone. I just can't supply any proof. I just wish I took a picture of him when I had the chance then I'd say more but I can't supply material evidence. So , it's pointless for me to say more about that and me just wishing I took a picture of him when I saw him and where.
                                Yes all the details match from what i year. Good stuff.
                                “Positivity triumphs over negativity” - famous quote by the famous Cowlazars 2018

Comment

Working...
                                X