I admit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I admit

that was me on discord. I am sick of the games. And I said my truth. It is time is all comes out.
    “Positivity triumphs over negativity” - famous quote by the famous Cowlazars 2018

Some of us have never been, nor will ever go, on Discord, so please expand here.

Comment

Ditto. Discord is a bad wrap.

Comment

okay Kpro, so then why don’t you finally come clean and tell everyone, everything you know! admit it! i’ve been here long enough reading but never cared to post, it seems to me you have more answers than you care to share.. or maybe can share. you have had way to much involvement in the end of this thing…

Comment

Originally posted by deanandsusan1609 View Post
          okay Kpro, so then why don’t you finally come clean and tell everyone, everything you know! admit it! i’ve been here long enough reading but never cared to post, it seems to me you have more answers than you care to share.. or maybe can share. you have had way to much involvement in the end of this thing…
          I am trying. What do you want to know.
          “Positivity triumphs over negativity” - famous quote by the famous Cowlazars 2018

Comment

Originally posted by kpro View Post
            that was me on discord. I am sick of the games. And I said my truth. It is time is all comes out.
            Talk, talk, talk. If you spent half the time you spend on getting attention you would have correctly solved the poem by now! :-)
            AIMO
            AH

Comment

K Pro you and Mike both knows everything and for this I’ve lost respect in y’all. I can’t vibe with anyone that will take money over the truth. 2 years ago you were trying to get outta one state with nothing. Now y’all buying up everything and throwing money around at auctions and shit. Y’all truth will be told to

Comment

We’ve even got photos from when you went south and made your deal

Comment

Im a firm believer in you treat folks the way you want to be treated and what comes around goes around. I’ll be Praying for you and your family as well

Comment

Im thankful that My Kids brought it to me. If not they would have been on there own with everything going on. Now let that sink in. Not to mention the folks that’s lost their life’s. Good Job you really deserve a metal

Comment

Your in chapter 8 entitled clowns at a circus
                      Attached Files

Comment

The shit folks do for money blows my damn mind

Comment

Originally posted by kpro View Post
                          Okay, I have no idea what's going on...but I am intrigued. Truth, please tell the truth!

Can we expect to hear from you tomorrow?

Comment

It's about the "P_pers"......isn't it!

Last edited by Alsetenash; 01-18-2023, 10:43 AM.

Comment

I'm not on Discord, what did you post there? Anyone know?
                              Lost Time is never found again. - Benjamin Franklin​

Comment

Working...
                              X