No announcement yet.

Let's talk string

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Click image for larger version  Name:	F orrest2.jpg Views:	1 Size:	688.6 KB ID:	486108 F orrest
    Attached Files

Comment

This is the tree outide the nook a little more than an F on a tree this is the end of Forrest Fenns rainbow Click image for larger version  Name:	cat.jpg Views:	0 Size:	35.4 KB ID:	486113 Click image for larger version  Name:	11112222.jpg Views:	0 Size:	732.7 KB ID:	486114 Click image for larger version  Name:	DSCF8356 (2).jpg Views:	0 Size:	26.1 KB ID:	486116 Click image for larger version  Name:	DSCF8356 (5).jpg Views:	0 Size:	5.0 KB ID:	486117

Comment

This IS where the chest was in front of this scull Click image for larger version

Name:	scull and rose BOTG.png
Views:	283
Size:	3.76 MB
ID:	486119

Comment

In your opinion. Please don’t state it as if it’s a fact

Comment

That is a pretty cool scull though tbh.

Comment

Originally posted by lowkey View Post
              In your opinion. Please don’t state it as if it’s a fact
              No it is a fact confirmed by the man who placed it there, I know people hate the truth but it sure is better than the nine mile pile fake Jack told the world.

Comment

Originally posted by lowkey View Post
                That is a pretty cool scull though tbh.
                You would be surprised how much you can see on someones face when the truth rolls by or twp people exit stage left as the camera dies.

Comment

If you’re right you deserve all the props. I can’t see it but that doesn’t make me right either.

Comment

150’ seems a bit iffy; GE doesn’t agree is my objection.
                    Under 200’ ok. From point to point, I mean.
                    I do plan on measuring next time- but it won’t be high noon. I’m pacifist.

Comment

Forrest wondering what happened to his string and the one allegedly tied to the spot, to ME, is just a theory, that he was hinting at Lewis Carroll's "String Theory" brought about in Alice in Wonderland. Maybe that's a just a rabbit hole, who knows?

Comment

Originally posted by Space Hopper View Post
                        Forrest wondering what happened to his string and the one allegedly tied to the spot, to ME, is just a theory, that he was hinting at Lewis Carroll's "String Theory" brought about in Alice in Wonderland. Maybe that's a just a rabbit hole, who knows?
                        SSSHHHH...keep quiet, she's just fishing, with this "thread"...
                        Last edited by Round Peg, Square Hole; 01-18-2023, 04:08 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rose Livingstone View Post
                          150’ seems a bit iffy; GE doesn’t agree is my objection.
                          Under 200’ ok. From point to point, I mean.
                          I do plan on measuring next time- but it won’t be high noon. I’m pacifist.
                          I’m digging them hidden clues!

FP

Comment

Originally posted by FennPoint View Post

I’m digging them hidden clues!

FP
                            No digging necessary. 1cor 13:13

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	95111FDC-A09F-4C6E-8564-F935E486F5D1.png
Views:	143
Size:	6.14 MB
ID:	486538 I like this calvary

Comment

Originally posted by kpro View Post
                                What is it: A string F tied from the place he ventured into the woods to the final spot. 150 feet. for the two trips back to the spot.

Where is it: F desk drawer. Now with Shiloh, I guess owned by Zoe?

Will it ever be shared..... IMO yes.

These are the types of details that aren't critical to the final solution, but mind blowing to know happened.

I think it would be epic to see a picture of it. Some have seen it, but a picture for all is my request
                                There’s no strings attached, but if the string came from his ball of twine then it makes perfect sense, just don’t take everything so literal. Lol. That’s why y’all couldn’t figure it out ha ha ha.

you follow the string, itll take ya to the HOB, not literally, figuratively, and if you can find hob you can walk right to the treasure. And just so you know, clue 5 (no place for the meek) is all about being the spot you HAVE TO go botg, which means it’s the first part in the poem in which you have to enter the woods.
                                Last edited by Imeverybodynow; 01-19-2023, 10:04 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X