Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let's talk string

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Let's talk string

    What is it: A string F tied from the place he ventured into the woods to the final spot. 150 feet. for the two trips back to the spot.

    Where is it: F desk drawer. Now with Shiloh, I guess owned by Zoe?

    Will it ever be shared..... IMO yes.

    These are the types of details that aren't critical to the final solution, but mind blowing to know happened.

    I think it would be epic to see a picture of it. Some have seen it, but a picture for all is my request
    “Positivity triumphs over negativity” - famous quote by the famous Cowlazars 2018

  • #2
    Originally posted by kpro View Post
    What is it: A string F tied from the place he ventured into the woods to the final spot. 150 feet. for the two trips back to the spot.

    Where is it: F desk drawer. Now with Shiloh, I guess owned by Zoe?

    Will it ever be shared..... IMO yes.

    These are the types of details that aren't critical to the final solution, but mind blowing to know happened.

    I think it would be epic to see a picture of it. Some have seen it, but a picture for all is my request
    "Umbilically attached......"???

    Comment


    • #3
      Born again and baptized

      Comment


      • #4
        The string story f told Cynthia is so far out there. I swear she would have believed f was Clark Kent if he had said he was. F liked to yank chains with his humor and some were so enthralled with him that they they forgot to laugh or missed the jokes.

        Comment


        • #5
          Isn't there a story in TTOTC about his ball of string in his bedroom that went missing. His mother was standing looking out the window in his room when he noted his ball of string was gone?

          Comment


          • #6
            I hate to tell Cynthia the string had nothing to do with a man like Forrest finding his way back to a place. It was cherished because it was used to make small images into large ones with a great friend in the past. In order to scale up from a drawing and show art on a large scale. This image is from across the river from the chest site. There are many more that over the years were created for a group of flyers to see as they landed near the site. You bet Forrest was the king
            Click image for larger version

Name:	Spaceman.jpg
Views:	356
Size:	257.7 KB
ID:	486085

            Comment


            • #7
              This is the same image looking from another direction

              Click image for larger version

Name:	horse and.jpg
Views:	359
Size:	214.8 KB
ID:	486087

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Hear me all View Post
                The string story f told Cynthia is so far out there. I swear she would have believed f was Clark Kent if he had said he was. F liked to yank chains with his humor and some were so enthralled with him that they they forgot to laugh or missed the jokes.
                I would typically agree, but I know for sure this one is true. which makes it even crazier.
                “Positivity triumphs over negativity” - famous quote by the famous Cowlazars 2018

                Comment


                • #9
                  The tree that is on the island outside the nook has the same kind of mutable images within one. The nook is made of large carvings that can be seen from above.
                  This is the site where the chest is when blown up and the reflection taken off was measured on GE it is the same as the found chest.
                  Click image for larger version  Name:	chest filter (2) (2).jpg Views:	0 Size:	1.2 KB ID:	486093 Click image for larger version  Name:	10 inches.jpg Views:	0 Size:	225.5 KB ID:	486092

                  I can keep my secrets where note the secret being told to the scull, that is also a man and a woman

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by kpro View Post

                    I would typically agree, but I know for sure this one is true. which makes it even crazier.
                    Has anyone ever measured the string to see of it's anywhere close to the length f claimed?

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Knowledge View Post
                      I hate to tell Cynthia the string had nothing to do with a man like Forrest finding his way back to a place. It was cherished because it was used to make small images into large ones with a great friend in the past. In order to scale up from a drawing and show art on a large scale. This image is from across the river from the chest site. There are many more that over the years were created for a group of flyers to see as they landed near the site. You bet Forrest was the king
                      Click image for larger version

Name:	Spaceman.jpg
Views:	356
Size:	257.7 KB
ID:	486085
                      F spent all of his spare time in Yellowstone proper so how did come up with another lifetime to frequent this area you found online?

                      Also did you ever go to this site? You have always avoided that question so hoping you answer. GE never matches reality.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Buffalo cowboys from the island man-made

                        Click image for larger version

Name:	Bufflo cowboy.jpg
Views:	355
Size:	218.2 KB
ID:	486098

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Hear me all View Post

                          Has anyone ever measured the string to see of it's anywhere close to the length f claimed?
                          standard 150 foot line as I recall.
                          “Positivity triumphs over negativity” - famous quote by the famous Cowlazars 2018

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Peggy same island Click image for larger version  Name:	peggy 33.jpg Views:	0 Size:	465.9 KB ID:	486103

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Knowledge View Post
                              Buffalo cowboys from the island man-made

                              Click image for larger version  Name:	Bufflo cowboy.jpg Views:	2 Size:	218.2 KB ID:	486098
                              Can you please explain? I'm not seeing anything just distorted images.
                              Last edited by Hear me all; 01-17-2023, 11:20 PM.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X