Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Knowledge View Post

I found out about it and in three months I solved it
    Most searchers had a solution within days or weeks. What took you so long?

Comment

Its Mr post the man that knows everything yet can't remember anything. I told you I am done with you trying to tell everyone how you know what f wanted the guy never even spoke to you.
      I know more about who is behind this ending than you can even imagine. But hey post that post one more time I think people are starting to believe. When someone shows you the real solution and you can't see it you never had a chance. There are people here that know the truth that is where the evil lies. You have no clue what Forrest's secret where even is. So stop talking to me post your post. You did not even know arrow and ax heads were found at the location. Then when someone showed you f saying so, once again you posted there was none. You make up things and never had the ability to solve the poem. You act as if you have this deep knowledge of Forrest Fenn and you post a post for your solution.
      By the way, don't feel bad they gave the man on the map and lady with a foot in the put in and a man's urinary track to Forrest

Comment

By the way, don't feel bad they gave the man on the map and lady with a foot in the put in and a man's urinary track to Forrest
        Are you okay? Incoherent postings are a sign of trouble. If you need help, let us know.

Comment

Originally posted by Hear me all View Post

Are you okay? Incoherent postings are a sign of trouble. If you need help, let us know.
          Incoherent to you, then again you could not understand the solution or are so convinced you solved it you have no time.

Comment

Originally posted by Hear me all View Post

It is pretty easy the lady from the bell foot goes into the Woods landing put in and the bell she holds is over the island where the chest was. Ring this bell and I will know.
            The man on the map is the map from TFTW and where the Big Hollow falls is the blocked kidney of the man.
            Then they had the urinary tract of the man follow the river to the chest. There was a kidney stent in the chest
            Last edited by Knowledge; 01-22-2023, 09:32 PM.

Comment

I did not find these things they did and it took a great eye to see them. I was floored because I had no clue about the man on the map or the bell. I found a man with a wound looking down from the blaze the second wwwh. On Aug 20th 2020 is when I found out about the other things.
              Click image for larger version

Name:	man with wond.jpg
Views:	167
Size:	2.54 MB
ID:	487429
              Last edited by Knowledge; 01-22-2023, 09:38 PM.

Comment

Remember I am the bad guy who lies so no telling what I am making up now

Comment

I wonder how many names are in that log

Comment

Remember I am the bad guy who lies so no telling what I am making up now
                    We don't think you are bad. Just 100% WRONG. You refused to use what f provided and added to everything to arrive at places f never talked about. F spent his time away from SF visiting the place he was in love with year after year. He said the reason he wouldn't give the year he found it because it would give it away. He was 1 when he was introduced to Yellowstone. And that was the year he jumped on his bed amd talked to his mom, LOL.

Dennis, I hope you keep using your imagination in the future. Are you involved in the multitude of hunts happening now?

Comment

• Originally posted by Knowledge View Post

Ya right tell yourself that I mean tell others that the truth is Forrest was robbed of his chase and now pretend the Fenns were in danger and Jack came riding over the hill to rescue the two ladies in destress what TWO LOL Forrest was made to look like a fool the maker and the solver got screwed and the hackers never cared about the chase or Forrest in fact they wanted to take him down.
                      Robbed? Last time I looked, Forrest was gloating over his goodies. I'd say he outwitted the best of us.

If hackers found a box of gold they'd have just disappeared into the night.

Comment

• Originally posted by Knowledge View Post

I've spoken of this problem before. Pink Wee, if I remember right. It can literally be a Catastrophe, unless u find a Godsend of a cure.

Comment

Working...
                        X