Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Log

Just saw in another thread Kpro say “the log owner”
    Why are things like this log owner kept secret between “special” people? If you know who took and has the log why don’t you just SAY it? Other searchers think/discuss about all these little details over and over. While the “special” people KNOW the answers and don’t share. All the secrets behind the scenes post chase have ruined everything good about this chase for me.

Originally posted by Milkyway View Post
    Just saw in another thread Kpro say “the log owner”
    Why are things like this log owner kept secret between “special” people? If you know who took and has the log why don’t you just SAY it? Other searchers think/discuss about all these little details over and over. While the “special” people KNOW the answers and don’t share. All the secrets behind the scenes post chase have ruined everything good about this chase for me.
    Hey Milky,
    Euphemisms shared by those who were close to the center of Forrest....is normal IMO. I've said it before, "not to put a lot of trust in anything coming out of the Forrest camp since the chest was recovered." IMO...that includes those special ones who knew the man. Can they answer the question that we present to them? No.

For example, "the log" is a euphemism for the picture/solve/locality/etc..., but, there is no viable solve for that locality that answers the questions that searchers have. Everyone is holding their breath....thinking that "relief" will come from someone in the Forrest camp. But, we have nothing regarding a winning solve..."the winning solve." Ask any of them, "Who is Brown?" What you will get.....is silence.

When I hear the phrase "the log," I think of that Scrapbook where Forrest cut the juniper tree down at San Lazaro....took "the log" home, and sprinkled juniper berries underneath it in his backyard. IMO...that is the one and only "the log." That story came from Forrest.

IMO...that is pure and true and really happened. IMO, the 9MH log....is not pure, or true, and didn't really happen. If it is....then the solve should make an account for Richard Wetherill, Byron Harvey, the Navajo Silversmith, the turquoise bracelet, Brown, and "the breaking of pots." too. That log and locality...does no such thing.

IMO, when the phrase, "the log" is used.....it is an expression of those who are "in the know," but they can't answer those questions that I bring up. It doesn't add up, that log, the other log, and whatever the log, and measurements, and pictures etc.....none of those answer the questions about the Dragon Room, nor Bessie, or Milay's "palace in the sand." That's where Forrest felt the most comfortable. Uhmm....where is the "palace in the sand" except the place that is special to him? 9MH? Where is the sand, the dragon, the Navajo, and Brown? The log...is nada, an insiders joke told by those in the "nose." (IMO). Cheers.

Comment

Taking the log is illegal, so nobody should post the name. It is pretty obvious and has been said multiple places multiple times.

And the secrets / drama complaining, don't care much for it, be grateful for what we do have, or I can always hit read only again.
      “Positivity triumphs over negativity” - famous quote by the famous Cowlazars 2018

Comment

Originally posted by kpro View Post
        I can always hit read only again.
        Some of us don't like discord, so no, that is not an option.

Comment

Taking the log is illegal, so nobody should post the name. It is pretty obvious and has been said multiple places multiple times.

And the secrets / drama complaining, don't care much for it, be grateful for what we do have, or I can always hit read only again.
          The park rangers won't do anything about it, because it's against their code of conduct.
          Click image for larger version

Name:	beaver-chainsaw.jpg
Views:	400
Size:	53.3 KB
ID:	486013

Comment

Yes, the log has been removed.
            I tried to warn yall

Comment

If it’s illegal, you know who took it and aren’t turning them in and instead protecting them, well I guess that makes you an accomplice. Good Luck.

Comment

If it’s illegal, you know who took it and aren’t turning them in and instead protecting them, well I guess that makes you an accomplice. Good Luck.
                Some people are just idiots.
                “Positivity triumphs over negativity” - famous quote by the famous Cowlazars 2018

Comment

Some people are just idiots.
                  Need some clarification.
                  Are you calling the log thief an idiot?
                  Are you calling yourself an idiot?
                  Are you calling me an idiot?

Comment

Need some clarification.
                    Are you calling the log thief an idiot?
                    Are you calling yourself an idiot?
                    Are you calling me an idiot?
                    Log thief seems to be clever / reseoruceful and I don't condone breaking the law, but....... , and since I only have speculation and third hand info, of course, I could never "turn in" anyone, to say that would make you are idiot.

I am an idiot every day, especially for spending time on this nonsense.

And yes, you are an idiot.

Take this as a warning, stop nonsense or you will get a nice and cozy bit of time in time-out island, sugar pie

Comment

Log thief seems to be clever / reseoruceful and I don't condone breaking the law, but....... , and since I only have speculation and third hand info, of course, I could never "turn in" anyone, to say that would make you are idiot.

I am an idiot every day, especially for spending time on this nonsense.

And yes, you are an idiot.

Take this as a warning, stop nonsense or you will get a nice and cozy bit of time in time-out island, sugar pie
                      It is fascinating that I will be the one getting the break after being called an idiot.

Comment

Can someone help me understand why worshipping a log is appealing?

Comment

It is fascinating that I will be the one getting the break after being called an idiot.
                          Cut it out. Comprehende?

Comment

Originally posted by Hear me all View Post
                            Can someone help me understand why worshipping a log is appealing?
                            Some are too far in, no matter the wealth or fame.

Comment

Cut it out. Comprehende?
                              Cut what out? It’s called conversation. You are the one that called me an idiot. Go ahead and ban me for that, it’s your karma not mine.

Comment

Working...
                              X