F hid the TC then wrote the poem?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RFISH View Post

I genuinely hope it not only confirms 9-mile, but also names WWWH. That will make or break my take on
    all this. Strangely, there are really only two obvious answers that fit 9-mile, and either one will give me the
    answer I need. Thank you Forrest Fenn, for letting me know.
    WWWH halt on the edge of Yellowstone.

Comment

Originally posted by Not4but242Walk View Post

This was the lawyer who felt he needed to (and did) withdrawl for some reason, right?
      No he did not withdraw. Karl is the lawyer of record. This is why it is best to order and get the actual documents, that was fake news.
      “Positivity triumphs over negativity” - famous quote by the famous Cowlazars 2018

Comment

I think the big question many in the know wish they knew, is how far was too far to walk for f when it came to saving his chase. Did he say to hell with everyone right before he went to talk to his mom and dad?

Comment

Originally posted by Knowledge View Post
          I think the big question many in the know wish they knew, is how far was too far to walk for f when it came to saving his chase. Did he say to hell with everyone right before he went to talk to his mom and dad?
          The answer for TFTW is a leg and foot on the map since you use them to walk amd nobody of any sound mind would walk that far when the poem brings you back to the beginning.

Comment

Originally posted by pws111 View Post

Does it really? Have you read page 131 very carefully?

First he says that "It's in the mountains north of Santa Fe." The chest is already hidden in the mountains at this point of his narrative.

Then, he says, "...at almost-eighty. I figured it was time to act. So I wrote a poem."

The chest was hidden long before he wrote the poem and while he still thought he would die from cancer.

There is another chest.
            Yes sir!

Comment

Originally posted by Hear me all View Post

The answer for TFTW is a leg and foot on the map since you use them to walk amd nobody of any sound mind would walk that far when the poem brings you back to the beginning.
              I dunno. I’d consider that deal in a heartbeat.

Comment

Originally posted by RFISH

Do you know when the recording was actually made? Earlier in the chase would be much easier to swallow than if
                it was made post-find. Especially if it validates 9-mile. But I can swallow a lot of disappointment, as long as it doesn’t
                taste like porcupine.
                “Porcupine meat tastes like kerosene.​“
                Today I looked up the etymology of ‘kerosene.’ It’s from the Greek work κηρός which means ‘wax’ and shares root with ‘honeycomb’. I’m thinking porcupines might be delicious. Super cute, but also maybe delicious. I like seriously fire spicy though…fire spicy honeycomb sounds like a dream. A much better name for a sauce than ‘porcupine’ anyway.

Edit: also, I’d bet a foot and a leg that any “recording” from “F” touting 9-mile related solvage as the 2020 location is deep fake techno garbage.
                Last edited by Rose Livingstone; 01-17-2023, 03:36 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rose Livingstone View Post
                  “Porcupine meat tastes like kerosene.​“
                  Today I looked up the etymology of ‘kerosene.’ It’s from the Greek work κηρός which means ‘wax’ and shares root with ‘honeycomb’. I’m thinking porcupines might be delicious. Super cute, but also maybe delicious. I like seriously fire spicy though…fire spicy honeycomb sounds like a dream. A much better name for a sauce than ‘porcupine’ anyway.

Edit: also, I’d bet a foot and a leg that any “recording” from “F” touting 9-mile related solvage as the 2020 location is deep fake techno garbage.
                  Yes garbage. A good word. For very different reasons.
                  “Positivity triumphs over negativity” - famous quote by the famous Cowlazars 2018

Comment

Returning to the thread post, I think that was the only means by which Forrest could throw a monkey wrench into it all. If he already knew where he was going to hide the chest, all that remained was to write about it. For Forrest, that tightened the loose ends along with every thread on that screw.

Comment

Originally posted by Suzy View Post
                      Returning to the thread post, I think that was the only means by which Forrest could throw a monkey wrench into it all. If he already knew where he was going to hide the chest, all that remained was to write about it. For Forrest, that tightened the loose ends along with every thread on that screw.
                      Whoa. Now Shakespeare?!

Comment

Originally posted by Rose Livingstone View Post

Whoa. Now Shakespeare?!
                        No, Rose, I can see why you’re confused by what I said. I’m simply joking around and trying to explain how I’m a Ham-let, crossbred with a spirit of Roam-ye-in-ohs and June-lea-yets, and who also possesses an extremely strong Will…h-hem… to keep going. Thus, ’tis better to be, than not to be… and better to walk too far, than not walk at all. Of course, a temporary halt doesn’t hurt at “times”, as long as there’s a red sign placed along the road which is telling you to do so. So there you go, that should explain it. Along with strange, imaginary stories, I’ve also been known to make up an occasional, bizarre word or two.

Comment

Originally posted by kpro View Post

Fs was after the announcement and before he met with Jack. The other is the initial meeting with Jack.
                          Have you heard these recordings?
                          Lost Time is never found again. - Benjamin Franklin​

Comment

Originally posted by kpro View Post
                            It makes sense now
                            I think this is an easy answer. FF worked on the poem for 15 years (mentally drafting versions of the poem) but he never wrote the poem down on “paper” until after hiding the chest. That was his way of confirming all the clues that he had mentally drafted over the years still worked. This makes sense to me.

Comment

People have found that f made numbers stand out in TTOTC 24 is one of those numbers. It is the number of clues that take the reader to the chest. There are nine clues in the poem, you go through the poem two full times and end the 3rd time with Take the chest and go in peace. 24 clues to find the end of his rainbow. I give this information to the people who know the truth not the solvers.

Comment

Originally posted by Knowledge View Post
                                People have found that f made numbers stand out in TTOTC 24 is one of those numbers. It is the number of clues that take the reader to the chest. There are nine clues in the poem, you go through the poem two full times and end the 3rd time with Take the chest and go in peace. 24 clues to find the end of his rainbow. I give this information to the people who know the truth not the solvers.
                                Dennis, Simple question for you. Did you ever go BOTG for the treasure?

Comment

Working...
                                X