Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Forrest Video about TFTW book-The Unintended Clue interview......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forrest Video about TFTW book-The Unintended Clue interview......

Does anyone have the video link you could share?

I think it was the one with FF, Preston and the other writer. Forrest was talking about the "Unintended Clue" about within the RM's Map in TFTW-"Not (Including) in Canada" on the map.

Much appreciated.

Looks like it's GK's video and its set to "Private". Too bad. There's something to point out in what FF said and showed, it's rather subtle.
    It has been burning on my mind the quote from FFenn at the TFTW book event "There is one clue in this book that’s not in “The Thrill of The Chase.”

Unless the link wizard has some magic.
    locolobo

Comment

Originally posted by Alsetenash View Post
      Looks like it's GK's video and its set to "Private". Too bad. There's something to point out in what FF said and showed, it's rather subtle.
      https://www.hintofriches.com/forum/t...-to-walk/page2

Unless the link wizard has some magic.
      locolobo
      Hello Tesla, it's been a while..........
      Yeah, I haven't found any 'video' links, since Toby shut everything down, but...............

These are 'audio' only, if ya wanna listen:
      Nov. 2, 2013 - Forrest Fenn @ Moby Dickens Book Shop- TFTW (58:14) -> Fenn Interviews: Forrest Fenn at Moby Dickens Book Shop Taos, NM 2013 11 02 | Listen Notes

Nov. 23, 2013 - Forrest Fenn @ Collected Works Bookstore w/ McGarrity & Preston - TFTW (40:50) -> Fenn Interviews: Forrest Fenn at The Collected Works Bookstore in Santa Fe 2013 10 23 | Listen Notes

loco​

Forrest Fenn at Moby Dickens Book Shop Taos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8-cFtSPIF4Q

Comment

Originally posted by locolobo View Post

Hello Tesla, it's been a while..........
        Yeah, I haven't found any 'video' links, since Toby shut everything down, but...............

These are 'audio' only, if ya wanna listen:
        Nov. 2, 2013 - Forrest Fenn @ Moby Dickens Book Shop- TFTW (58:14) -> Fenn Interviews: Forrest Fenn at Moby Dickens Book Shop Taos, NM 2013 11 02 | Listen Notes

Nov. 23, 2013 - Forrest Fenn @ Collected Works Bookstore w/ McGarrity & Preston - TFTW (40:50) -> Fenn Interviews: Forrest Fenn at The Collected Works Bookstore in Santa Fe 2013 10 23 | Listen Notes

loco​

Forrest Fenn at Moby Dickens Book Shop Taos

Yay! Thanks Loco! I'll listen to hear if he says what I want to use for a post! I need it as back up. You are the best as always!

Much Gratitude.

Comment

November 2, 2013, Moby Dickens Book Store, at 38:01, Forrest answers a question about an unintended clue:
          “Coming from the online site again, I’ve been asked to ask you how many people have told you that they’ve discovered the unintended clue in Too Far to Walk and how many were right? Well I’ve not had anybody tell me the answer to that clue. If you read my preface, it doesn’t take a genius to know what they are talking about. But there are clues in my new book that can help a person. Did I answer that question?”
          Last edited by Yellerstain; 01-15-2023, 06:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Yellerstain View Post
            November 2, 2013, Moby Dickens Book Store, at 38:01, Forrest answers a question about an unintended clue:
            “Coming from the online site again, I’ve been asked to ask you how many people have told you that they’ve discovered the unintended clue in Too Far to Walk and how many were right? Well I’ve not had anybody tell me the answer to that clue. If you read my preface, it doesn’t take a genius to know what they are talking about. But there are clues in my new book that can help a person. Did I answer that question?”
            Thank you! I haven't listened to the links Loco provided yet. The video visual and what he pointed at and said about the cover is what I am wanting to revisit that I remember. There is an "Unintended Clue/Hint" in that part of the interview. But the quote would be fine enough. I'd say it amounts to more of a hint than a clue because it's about "What is Brown" is the hint.

I keep getting pulled away today , so I've hadn't had time yet to listen.

Comment

I am willing to bet $100 that when the solve is shown the word Brown is not involved in the home of Brown

Comment

Originally posted by Old blue View Post
                I am willing to bet $100 that when the solve is shown the word Brown is not involved in the home of Brown
                Bee really cool if the home of Brown was where a map glows... Why can't there be a glowing map?

Comment

There was no way Forrest was going to leave a shortcut in the solution. In other words, finding a mans name Brown that could take you to the treasure. He made sure no one clue could be solved and the reader have confirmation without all being solved. What is better than one HOB, thousands of HOBs that the one could only be known when you solved all of the poem.
                  People heard f say if I told you where the HOB was you could go right to it, right to the chest, or right to the HOB. I watched f dance around the word isolated and he ended up with a place people would not normally go. Once you found wwwh you would understand how tricky the man was. The deception was not in the poem itself, it was in the way he applied the clues to each place on the map and GE. Forrest said you have to LEARN where wwwh he also said there were hints in TTOTC that would help with the clues in the poem, So other than rain and tears what does TTOTC point to as warm waters? NOTHING no place in TTOTC is there any hints to any other warm waters. Warm turning cold is not halting. A military man knows what HALT means.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	8B58DF9A-073B-445E-8D0A-4A9A3F743876.png
Views:	281
Size:	891.9 KB
ID:	485677 Cut

There was no way Forrest was going to leave a shortcut in the solution. In other words, finding a mans name Brown that could take you to the treasure. He made sure no one clue could be solved and the reader have confirmation without all being solved. What is better than one HOB, thousands of HOBs that the one could only be known when you solved all of the poem.
                    People heard f say if I told you where the HOB was you could go right to it, right to the chest, or right to the HOB. I watched f dance around the word isolated and he ended up with a place people would not normally go. Once you found wwwh you would understand how tricky the man was. The deception was not in the poem itself, it was in the way he applied the clues to each place on the map and GE. Forrest said you have to LEARN where wwwh he also said there were hints in TTOTC that would help with the clues in the poem, So other than rain and tears what does TTOTC point to as warm waters? NOTHING no place in TTOTC is there any hints to any other warm waters. Warm turning cold is not halting. A military man knows what HALT means.[/QUOTE]

Comment

Name:	88007864-9EE1-436D-A3F9-126F17E57B6D.png
Views:	301
Size:	3.63 MB
ID:	485679 wwwh

Comment

Name:	88007864-9EE1-436D-A3F9-126F17E57B6D.png
Views:	301
Size:	3.63 MB
ID:	485679 wwwh

Name:	05AF34AA-653D-4925-A242-02A91B89E121.png
Views:	291
Size:	1.82 MB
ID:	485685 ob

Comment

If there is an extra clue or hint in TFTW, I think it is in the combination of the map with the poem. The key phrase is "put in below the home of Brown"....Well, just do it.
                          Go into the map, just below the words "The home of Brown".

Comment

You are right in one aspect if I understand what you mean. For example, let's say there was a mount Brown somewhere inside Yellowstone park. You could easily say that Yellowstone park was the home of Brown just to give you a reference to the general area. But that doesn't mean you have to go anywhere near the mountain to find the chest, it's just confirmation that you are in the correct general vicinity.

Comment

[QUOTE=AaBbCcDdEeFf;n485744]

You are right in one aspect if I understand what you mean. For example, let's say there was a mount Brown somewhere inside Yellowstone park. You could easily say that Yellowstone park was the home of Brown just to give you a reference to the general area. But that doesn't mean you have to go anywhere near the mountain to find the chest, it's just confirmation that you are in the correct general vicinity.[
                              if you are looking for the words home or brown on a map you will be lost

Comment

Working...
                              X