No announcement yet.

Kpro questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

kpro what’s this about shiloh and a book, what does he know that jack isn’t telling us. and why do i get the feeling things here are now being highly monitored

Comment

Originally posted by deanandsusan1609 View Post
      kpro what’s this about shiloh and a book, what does he know that jack isn’t telling us. and why do i get the feeling things here are now being highly monitored
      It sounds like he will tell HIS story. He has a pretty amazing story, as does his father. Parts are written by f. He told me that. And he lived with f during most of the chase, so he has incredible insight. He also was the driver of f and attended many events. For anyone in the chase, I would think the read. IMO.
      “Positivity triumphs over negativity” - famous quote by the famous Cowlazars 2018

Comment

Originally posted by kpro View Post

It was my fault, I didn't go back and cut up each quote, so I get it. Just wanted to clarify
        Heck, just put the quoted part in quotations and people will understand. Quicker that way, and I sense that you have too little time, with a big plate before you.

Comment

Originally posted by Old blue View Post
          I would be more likely to believe joe Biden won the election fair
          than to believe 9 mile hole was the answer to anything in the poem
          “Fair” in politics is like “logic” in the 9-mile hole solve.
          Both full of hand grenades.

Comment

Originally posted by Rose Livingstone View Post
            “Fair” in politics is like “logic” in the 9-mile hole solve.
            Both full of hand grenades.
            Second and final warning. No politics here in the main forum.

“Positivity triumphs over negativity” - famous quote by the famous Cowlazars 2018

Comment

kpro
              Since you held that interview with both F and Preston, what is your assessment of how much P knows about the Chase solution?

You once said that various gifts and correspondence from searchers to F was in Cynthia’s attic (if my memory serves). Do you know why this would be so?

What is your honest, logical, data-oriented analytical mind think about the miracle healing log?

Do you believe there is any reason other than greed and victor posturing/attention seeking for the numerous lawsuits that have plagued/ may still be plaguing the Chase? Not sure if you’ve met Anderson or the others- but if you have, are they all just ill or is it more malicious?

Why do you believe Dal dropped out (especially after telling others not to give up)?

Thank you for creating this forum ‘in the wood’ and allowing it to continue. I truly appreciate all you have done and continue to do for the community; and know you (and cowlazers and others) have created an oasis of calm for many. Truly grateful.

Comment

Since you held that interview with both F and Preston, what is your assessment of how much P knows about the Chase solution?
                I don’t know but feel since DP said he saw an early version and it was too easy, a lot.

You once said that various gifts and correspondence from searchers to F was in Cynthia’s attic (if my memory serves). Do you know why this would be so?
                he was given so many gifts. Searchers sent him lots of things. He could not store them all. He was trying to not publicly out that he didn’t care, and he was being kind. But he cherished some. Ansearcher asked me to ask the family if a painting a searcher made of f and Peggy, if they didn’t want, could it be returned, f kept it and the family also wanted it. The searcher was delighted and it seems the family was too.

What is your honest, logical, data-oriented analytical mind think about the miracle healing log?
                now more log evidence has been out, just not public, it happens. Due to temperatures. See Rudy for more info. But the log owner as well.

Do you believe there is any reason other than greed and victor posturing/attention seeking for the numerous lawsuits that have plagued/ may still be plaguing the Chase? Not sure if you’ve met Anderson or the others- but if you have, are they all just ill or is it more malicious?
                yellowstone was a bigger factor than any searcher. IMO.

Why do you believe Dal dropped out (especially after telling others not to give up)?
                dal beleive es something is not right with the ending. That is why. But wants to be respectful of his relationships. And they are not what you think. He is a good man.

Thank you for creating this forum ‘in the wood’ and allowing it to continue. I truly appreciate all you have done and continue to do for the community; and know you (and cowlazers and others) have created an oasis of calm for many. Truly grateful.
                this forum has helped me. Early on and now. More than you know. I am sorry I neglected it for so long.

Comment

Click image for larger version  Name:	s-l640.jpg Views:	0 Size:	76.8 KB ID:	485922

Marvel[ous]...warm and wise.
                  With half the poem on its cover, what do you think the meaning is?

My solve has a feminist character as its lead and is the namesake of that blaze (Scharazad).
                  What possible connection can there be to YNP/9MH?

Click image for larger version  Name:	PSX_20230117_072251.jpg Views:	0 Size:	3.4 KB ID:	485921

Comment

Originally posted by Not4but242Walk View Post
                    Click image for larger version Name:	s-l640.jpg Views:	0 Size:	76.8 KB ID:	485922

Marvel[ous]...warm and wise.
                    With half the poem on its cover, what do you think the meaning is?

My solve has a feminist character as its lead and is the namesake of that blaze (Scharazad).
                    What possible connection can there be to YNP/9MH?

Click image for larger version Name:	PSX_20230117_072251.jpg Views:	0 Size:	3.4 KB ID:	485921
                    Are you the one referenced on the title of that book? If you're the high-spirited person, I think I've seen you. By the way. Did you know that you were running so fast, your spirit was temporarily left behind?

Comment

Originally posted by Suzy View Post

Are you the one referenced on the title of that book? If you're the high-spirited person, I think I've seen you. By the way. Did you know that you were running so fast, your spirit was temporarily left behind?
                      Only because I loathed them biddies so much.

Comment

Originally posted by Not4but242Walk View Post

Only because I loathed them biddies so much.
                        At 13, I concur. At triple+ I want to invite them to tea.
                        Lapsang souchong perhaps. It was my grandmothers favorite.

Comment

Kpro At one time you mentioned that you wanted to buy a painting by Forrest on one of your visits. What was the painting about? Describe.

Comment

Originally posted by Wally View Post
                            Kpro At one time you mentioned that you wanted to buy a painting by Forrest on one of your visits. What was the painting about? Describe.
                            I did a recent post, thread title, the paining, detail there.

Comment

Rose asked of kpro :
                              "Since you held that interview with both F and Preston, what is your assessment of how much P knows about the Chase solution?"

Kpro replied:
                              "I don’t know but feel since DP said he saw an early version and it was too easy, a lot."

The problem is, the only place Doug Preston ever searched was in New Mexico. So it seems to me that the early version of the poem couldn't have been as "easy" as Doug thinks it was -- provided you're on board with Forrest's "agreement" about revealing that the chest was found in Wyoming. In other words, if Forrest hid the treasure in Wyoming, Doug's knowledge of the solution is doubtful, otherwise HE would have searched there.

Comment

Zapster I thought I remembered a quote from Doug once that was something along the lines of he never searched for himself (his own solve), he only searched on behalf of a nice lady that wasn’t able to search for herself, so he went to the spot or spots she was interested in.

Comment

Working...
                                X