Kpro questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kpro questions

I am checking in and too many notifications to get through, put them here. I will try to focus on this thread. But I will say no flags or mod issues, you guys rock! Fire away! I will try when I can to respond.
    “Positivity triumphs over negativity” - famous quote by the famous Cowlazars 2018

And shhhhh, don’t tell anyone, just for you guys.
    “Positivity triumphs over negativity” - famous quote by the famous Cowlazars 2018

Comment

Kpro, you have referenced a video several times over the last year. Have you seen this video? Who has care, custody and control of the video? Will plain ole searchers, as opposed to those with shows, ever have the opportunity to watch this video if it exists?

Comment

Originally posted by Hear me all View Post
        Kpro, you have referenced a video several times over the last year. Have you seen this video? Who has care, custody and control of the video? Will plain ole searchers, as opposed to those with shows, ever have the opportunity to watch this video if it exists?
        I have not seen either of the videos.

Several have ccc.

I heard from a influencer searcher during influencer event one of the media groups were trying to purchase them. But he asked me not to share or he can get into legal trouble. If this is true (and I saw enpugh actual text messages with the Fenn family and the media group from this searcher to thibk there must be some truth in it) it seems everyone would see it eventually.

Comment

Is this about the hypothetic video where Forrest would explain the solution of his poem? Or where is this all about?

Comment

kpro

What, in your opinion, needs to happen for the ending of the Chase to be explained to everyone equally?

Why, in your opinion, are there so many irreconcilable oddities surrounding the find, the disclosure of the find, the lawsuits, the aale of the chest by Jack, the sale of the contents by the LLC, etc?

Why hasn't a verifiable, satisfactory Solution been promulgated? . . . Please forgive me for not embracing 9 Mile Hole as the correct answer as yet . . .

Who, in your opinion, can satisfactorily resolve the issues and questions posed herein?

And, please, if you choose to address any of these questions, please answer them directly in clear, concise language that everyone can understand. Thank you, in advance.

Comment

What, in your opinion, needs to happen for the ending of the Chase to be explained to everyone equally?
              The videos. And Shilohs book will be cool too. Seeing Forrest, in his own words go over the poem is cool. Then Jack and F meeting for the first time and Jack's story, cool too.

Why, in your opinion, are there so many irreconcilable oddities surrounding the find, the disclosure of the find, the lawsuits, the aale of the chest by Jack, the sale of the contents by the LLC, etc?
              I think the Yellowstone intervention changed everything. It is inconceivable to me they did that, not once but twice.
              There is alot of other odditities, but all explained if the backstory was shared. But people don't have to share their backstories.

Why hasn't a verifiable, satisfactory Solution been promulgated? . . . Please forgive me for not embracing 9 Mile Hole as the correct answer as yet . . .
              Yellowstone and legal. Of course F's timing of his death, so it changed everything.

Who, in your opinion, can satisfactorily resolve the issues and questions posed herein?
              The F family / estate or Jack.

And, please, if you choose to address any of these questions, please answer them directly in clear, concise language that everyone can understand. Thank you, in advance.
              All IMO.

Comment

kpro

Thanks for your previous.

Wish I was as sold on the legitimacy of Jack and the Find as you are. Even so, I appreciate your opinions.

Comment

Originally posted by MoonScavenger View Post
                  kpro

Thanks for your previous.

Wish I was as sold on the legitimacy of Jack and the Find as you are. Even so, I appreciate your opinions.
                  I would not assume I think legitimacy on all levels.

Comment

Okay, let me address each of these Q&A's from the perspective of someone who BOTG searched over 10 times and first jumped aboard the Chase in 2015.
                    Originally posted by kpro View Post

The videos. And Shilohs book will be cool too. Seeing Forrest, in his own words go over the poem is cool. Then Jack and F meeting for the first time and Jack's story, cool too.
                    Shiloh's book means nothing to me since there is zero evidence he knows the solution. Forrest going over the poem in a video has the *potential* to be interesting, but I'm skeptical of him saying anything helpful about the poem. Jack and F meeting is again interesting, but no way anything would be said that isolates the solution's location.

I think the Yellowstone intervention changed everything. It is inconceivable to me they did that, not once but twice.
                    There is alot of other odditities, but all explained if the backstory was shared. But people don't have to share their backstories.
                    Since I don't accept that Forrest revealed diddly squat about the solution to YNP employees, that whole story is of no interest to me. I don't give a crap what Yellowstone park rangers think about the Chase, and no one else should either.

Yellowstone and legal. Of course F's timing of his death, so it changed everything.
                    F* Yellowstone, pardon my French. They have no power to prevent anyone from saying whatever the hell they want. The solution most likely has not been revealed because FORREST preferred that it not be, and ~perhaps~ Jack honored that. For all any of us know, it was a condition of Jack having the chest "gifted" to him, eliminating a federal tax bill.

The F family / estate or Jack.
                    ONLY FORREST. Even if the family claimed they knew the solution, satisfactorily proving they did would require provenance that could only come from Forrest, and that's not going to be forthcoming as far as I can tell. Likewise, Jack Stuef has no standing without a testimonial from Forrest. Did Forrest ever even mention him by name?

A Jack selfie taken at the find site with the treasure chest (opened or not) simultaneously in the field of view might serve to identify the location (and prove he was there), even if Jack had no clue why the poem put him precisely there.

Comment

Originally posted by Zapster View Post
                      Okay, let me address each of these Q&A's from the perspective of someone who BOTG searched over 10 times and first jumped aboard the Chase in 2015.

Shiloh's book means nothing to me since there is zero evidence he knows the solution. Forrest going over the poem in a video has the *potential* to be interesting, but I'm skeptical of him saying anything helpful about the poem. Jack and F meeting is again interesting, but no way anything would be said that isolates the solution's location.

Since I don't accept that Forrest revealed diddly squat about the solution to YNP employees, that whole story is of no interest to me. I don't give a crap what Yellowstone park rangers think about the Chase, and no one else should either.

F* Yellowstone, pardon my French. They have no power to prevent anyone from saying whatever the hell they want. The solution most likely has not been revealed because FORREST preferred that it not be, and ~perhaps~ Jack honored that. For all any of us know, it was a condition of Jack having the chest "gifted" to him, eliminating a federal tax bill.

ONLY FORREST. Even if the family claimed they knew the solution, satisfactorily proving they did would require provenance that could only come from Forrest, and that's not going to be forthcoming as far as I can tell. Likewise, Jack Stuef has no standing without a testimonial from Forrest. Did Forrest ever even mention him by name?

A Jack selfie taken at the find site with the treasure chest (opened or not) simultaneously in the field of view might serve to identify the location (and prove he was there), even if Jack had no clue why the poem put him precisely there.
                      so much can be corrected and elaborated on but you seem to have yout thoughts and not really asking anything. to each their own.

Comment

If the family plays that last joker card of coverup they will have sealed the chase and their father's legacy into a conman from Texas who cheated and lied and had no depth of imagination.

Comment

. . . Please forgive me for not embracing 9 Mile Hole as the correct answer as yet . . .

Whoa! Did I read that right? That's a breath of fresh air. High five to Kpro... for the time being.

Comment

Why hasn't a verifiable, satisfactory Solution been promulgated?
                            The chest was pulled (and possibly replaced per Dal's time capsule idea). The YNP ending was f's 'hole' card (he thought of everything) including how to bring it to a close if needed after searchers kept dying trying to find it.

Shiloh most likely knows (retrieved) and his latest 'airspeed' comment suggests so. Since it took f two trips to hide the goods when he was 10 years younger, he unlikely did it himself, Forrest I mean. (crash blossom hee-hee)

F wanted to protect the reason for placing the chest where he did (the blaze). It is the blaze that he does not want searches taking souveniers from. DO NOT TOUCH

"He also warned against taking anything from the crash site, as it’s illegal."

Last edited by Not4but242Walk; 01-16-2023, 11:48 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by AaBbCcDdEeFf View Post

Whoa! Did I read that right? That's a breath of fresh air. High five to Kpro... for the time being.
                              2023 will be a good year for ALL of the truth regarding TTOTC.

Comment

Working...
                              X