Simple Logic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let me throw this arbitrary thot out to y'all -
    Remember when you purchased your book, The Thrill of the Chase, (let's assume it was a new one) and you opened it for the very first thyme - didn't you find yourself feeling excited and thinking - it's my very own book? Nobody but you had been there yet. Nobody had opened it. What a thrill that was. Right?
    But let's think about this.....
    Did you happen to purchase a signed copy?
    Don't imagine that he signed it with an "X," did he? - nope, he wrote HIS name in YOUR book.
    Wonder how many "marks" he has left behind for all to see?

Nothing here - just a silly, random, arbitrary thot.

Comment

• I was really late to The Chase, did people get signed books at first? That’s cool if they did.
      I envy people that were early to The Chase

Comment

• Originally posted by Suzy View Post

All I can say is, that's one big carpet!
        Lets call it a blanket...

Comment

• Originally posted by Space Hopper View Post

Lets call it a blanket...
          I can see your point.

Comment

• Originally posted by Space Hopper View Post

Yes, we just gotta find the magic carpet, the one he swept it all under.

Click image for larger version

Name:	banksy_under-the-carpet-1280x720.jpg
Views:	420
Size:	159.5 KB
ID:	486519
            This looks like another great Banksy wall painting.Where was it fabricated?

Comment

• Originally posted by jan_v60 View Post

Surely you jest. There's nothing but a solid wall behind that curtain.

Comment

Sweep it Under the Carpet appeared on a wall on Chalk Farm Road, North London in 2006. It portrays a woman dressed as a maid who is sweeping dirt under the cover of a brick wall. The work is said to represent the reluctance of the Western world to deal with global issues such as poverty, or other issues dear to Banksy.06 May 2021​

Comment

Sweep it Under the Carpet appeared on a wall on Chalk Farm Road, North London in 2006. It portrays a woman dressed as a maid who is sweeping dirt under the cover of a brick wall. The work is said to represent the reluctance of the Western world to deal with global issues such as poverty, or other issues dear to Banksy.06 May 2021​
                  My favorite part is his use of browns and realism.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rose Livingstone View Post
                    My favorite part is his use of browns and realism.
                    And his clever use of six.

Comment

• Originally posted by DanNun

What about XIs? K, I know I’m pushing it but I can’t help but grab every banana ocay? Take that to the bank, HA!
                      I don't understand all of your intentions, DanNun, but may the banana god of luck bless you and your union dues. In other words, Thanks!

Comment

• Originally posted by DanNun

Mostly I’m lonely and just want others to see my points of view. Sometimes they work and others they don’t.
                        I can vouch for your hard work, but that's not saying much. Due to all that's invisible behind the scenes, I'm certain I was only witness to a very small part. Of course, you know I'm referring to your deleted posts.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zapster View Post

The Treasure State had a lot going for it, aside from the appropriate nickname in which to hide one. A searcher as far back as 2013 made the visual discovery that the cover of TTOTC when flipped upside down resembles a map of the Mountain West, with each photograph representing a state, and the pile of gold coins corresponding to Montana. My crude attempt at illustrating the state boundary similarities:

Click image for larger version

Name:	TTOTC_cover_MountainWest.jpg
Views:	196
Size:	713.0 KB
ID:	484836
                          There's a lot going on with the front cover.

Comment

Working...
                          X