Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We are back my friends

Hey all,
    Here is the update. I am taking the main FF off read only. There are now three moderators. I want to say I picked people I have known, in some cases for YEARS, well beyond THOR. They seem pretty low key (LOL) and shown over time they will be fair. For those of you I didn’t pick (I received a lot of requests), it is nothing on you, just got so many requests, had to pick a few.
    When you see them warn you, take it serious. If they make a call, respect it. I won’t get into significant detail and review things in general, I will trust them to make the call. My personal world is getting busy and I simply can’t be here enough, but they can. I thank them for their interest and time in a pretty tough position.
    The moderators are: Rah Rah, Low Key, and Goldilocks.
    If you forget, look at their title, MODERATOR.

[FONT=Calibri]Also, I am adding some new users, I hope you welcome everyone, keep things fun and hold on for some epic fun [FONT=Segoe UI Emoji]
    “Positivity triumphs over negativity” - famous quote by the famous Cowlazars 2018

test

Comment

Originally posted by kpro View Post
      Hey all,
      Here is the update. I am taking the main FF off read only. There are now three moderators. I want to say I picked people I have known, in some cases for YEARS, well beyond THOR. They seem pretty low key (LOL) and shown over time they will be fair. For those of you I didn’t pick (I received a lot of requests), it is nothing on you, just got so many requests, had to pick a few.
      When you see them warn you, take it serious. If they make a call, respect it. I won’t get into significant detail and review things in general, I will trust them to make the call. My personal world is getting busy and I simply can’t be here enough, but they can. I thank them for their interest and time in a pretty tough position.
      If you forget, look at their title, MODERATOR.

[FONT=Calibri]Also, I am adding some new users, I hope you welcome everyone, keep things fun and hold on for some epic fun [FONT=Segoe UI Emoji]
      Thank you KPRO
      1f Billy

Comment

Yes indeed, thank you.

Comment

Much appreciation KPro!
          Now let's all get back to work and cut the BS.

Comment

Comment

Show respect there is no reason to attack someone for their ideas. For a long time, people thought the world was flat and there was no such thing as a Forrest Fenn.

Comment

Thanks to great friends, k and cow, for coing back a round...

Comment

Originally posted by Round Peg, Square Hole View Post
                  Thanks to great friends, k and cow, for coing back a round...
                  I hope to always be a friend, but I am never great. lol.
                  “Positivity triumphs over negativity” - famous quote by the famous Cowlazars 2018

Comment

Originally posted by kpro View Post
                    You chose well, kpro.

Conservatism is the belief that a small subset of the people is protected by the law, but not bound by it, while another, larger group is bound by the law, but is not protected by it.

~ Unknown

Comment

Ohh auntie K thank you soo much! I had a dream I went over to that other site and it was total Chaos! Everything just kept scrolling by soo fast and meme... I even joined and commented that discord is kinda like Chaos and where is the Embrodery thread to stitch it all together to make sense... I thought it was funny but the head guy thought I was a troll!!! He had no idea what a Spallies is??? Fortunately, there were some lovely searchers who vouched for me but I'm never going back... There's no place like Thor...

Comment

Originally posted by DanNun
                        Thank goodness! That was too much of a headache getting lost in the shuffle of topics. I’m honor of being back I wanted to post this.
                        Lol. That’s hilarious, I love it

Comment

Originally posted by Spallies View Post
                          Ohh auntie K thank you soo much! I had a dream I went over to that other site and it was total Chaos! Everything just kept scrolling by soo fast and meme... I even joined and commented that discord is kinda like Chaos and where is the Embrodery thread to stitch it all together to make sense... I thought it was funny but the head guy thought I was a troll!!! He had no idea what a Spallies is??? Fortunately, there were some lovely searchers who vouched for me but I'm never going back... There's no place like Thor...
                          Some new people think so much of themselves, if they don't know you, you must be a troll.... lol! Some of the oldies checking in is the best.

Comment

Has zero to do with the number of moderators and 100% proof some people will never get rid of the Forrest Fenn sickness.
                            Not without professional help anyway.
                            People crave the feeling of acceptance and this forum gives that (artificially) to some.

Comment

Originally posted by djjmciv View Post
                              Has zero to do with the number of moderators and 100% proof some people will never get rid of the Forrest Fenn sickness.
                              Not without professional help anyway.
                              People crave the feeling of acceptance and this forum gives that (artificially) to some.
                              And yet, you are still here -- perhaps also seeking acceptance in some form? (I kid...)

Yes, there are a few people who think a second treasure (beyond Forrest's buried bronze jars) is still out there. (Spoiler alert: there isn't.) Others are hoping the solution will get revealed -- by an AUTHORITATIVE source. Again, extremely unlikely to happen since the only source anyone would believe at this point is Forrest. Unless Forrest recorded audio or video of the solution before he died, or he inexplicably included the solution within the autobiography in the olive/pickle jar, no convincing evidence is going to be coming from him or his family.

No, speaking for myself as one of the hangers-on, I consider many folks here to be quite interesting people I've come to enjoy bantering with. Digital friends. Our backgrounds are entirely different, but we shared a mild (?) obsession with trying to solve a confounding poem. Some met their current significant others through this shared passion/obsession. (Though probably just as many, if not more, sacrificed theirs.) So for better or worse, Forrest affected a lot of lives. No one could claim he "wasted his turn."

Comment

Working...
                              X