I’m calling for a BOYCOTT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sarah Seedling View Post

Didn’t your mama ever teach you it’s not polite to stereotype, you are as bad as Fenn calling everyone a 7%er
    Looks like Sarah has his knickers in a wad.

Comment

Originally posted by locolobo View Post

Perhaps so, if so I apologize..... I assumed....my bad. I never imagined two different searchers using 'Spoon".

'Spoon' made a post concerning coordinates -> Odds n Ends About Fenn’s Treasure Hunt… | Thrill Of The Chase (archive.org)
      and Forrest replied..... A little further down, 'Spallies' made a related comment and Forrest replied.

I'll remove my accusatory comment.

loco
      Aww geeze... wish I could say it all makes sense now but it doesn't... but sure was a lot of fun...

Comment

Originally posted by Sarah Seedling View Post
        Of all Doug Preston’s books until he comes clean
        Hey sarah,
        I motion that we take a vote, to have sarah seedling voted out. Unless she can answer the question, "Who is Brown" Cheers.

Comment

Originally posted by trueyeti View Post

Hey sarah,
          I motion that we take a vote, to have sarah seedling voted out. Unless she can answer the question, "Who is Brown" Cheers.
          By all means…

Comment

Originally posted by trueyeti View Post

Hey sarah,
            Unless she violates the Hint of Riches code of ethics Sarah deserves to be here just like you, me or anyone else here. IMO

Comment

the fact that we are still here says more about me than it says about you

Comment

Working...
              X