Ya think he needs a bath?

Comment

Originally posted by Sarah Seedling View Post
      Of all Doug Preston’s books until he comes clean
      DP isn’t in the poem but SO is.

Comment

Of all Doug Preston’s books until he comes clean
        Forrest wouldn't sign a Confidentiality Agreement and then put his friends and family in harms way by breaking it. Doug Preston doesn't know any more than you do.

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon View Post

Doug Preston doesn't know any more than you do.
          Well, I'm not going to call for a boycott, but it seems highly possible that he does know some things.
          I'd like to see him elaborate on a couple of them:
          11/09/2020 - https://nymag.com/intelligencer/2020/11/the-great-hunt-for-forrest-fenns-hidden-treasure.html
          …. When Preston visited Fenn in August 2010 and asked about the treasure, “he said to me, ‘It’s gone. I’ve hidden it.
          …….He says he even asked Fenn outright, “Did the finder actually solve the poem and follow the clues to the treasure?” According to Preston, he said “yes.”.
          …… (Preston, too, was left with the impression that Fenn’s puzzle was straightforward: “What he told me is: No anagrams, no number counting; the people doing that are all barking up the wrong tree.”)

loco

Last edited by locolobo; 01-02-2023, 07:59 PM.
          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8-cFtSPIF4Q

Comment

Another whiny negative good for nothing thread from the 2 yr old tantrum thrower . I wish your probation officer would revoke you. Without a keyboard to hide behind in jail , I would bet you would become a positive thinker quickly down your quest to cease .
            "Make it Happen! With the Power of Thought" - Mrs. and Mr. Fenndery (close to each and every day)

Comment

Originally posted by locolobo View Post
              (I really enjoyed your convo with Fenn about GPS coordinates, a few years ago!)

loco[/FONT][/FONT]
              Perhaps you are thinking of someone else?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Eyes View Post
                Ya think he needs a bath?
                River bathing is best.

Comment

Originally posted by Fenndery View Post
                  Another whiny negative good for nothing thread from the 2 yr old tantrum thrower . I wish your probation officer would revoke you. Without a keyboard to hide behind in jail , I would bet you would become a positive thinker quickly down your quest to cease .
                  Why don’t you come visit me you philthy animal instead of coming on here like you got sum little balls from too much steroid abuse big boy

Comment

Originally posted by Fenndery View Post
                    Yup, a few nights on a jail-cott might be fitting.

Comment

Why don’t you come visit me you philthy animal instead of coming on here like you got sum little balls from too much steroid abuse big boy
                      Spoken like a “lady”.

Comment

Originally posted by Yellerstain View Post

Spoken like a “lady”.
                        Didn’t your mama ever teach you it’s not polite to stereotype, you are as bad as Fenn calling everyone a 7%er

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon View Post

Perhaps you are thinking of someone else?
                          Perhaps so, if so I apologize..... I assumed....my bad. I never imagined two different searchers using 'Spoon".

'Spoon' made a post concerning coordinates -> Odds n Ends About Fenn’s Treasure Hunt… | Thrill Of The Chase (archive.org)
                          and Forrest replied..... A little further down, 'Spallies' made a related comment and Forrest replied.

I'll remove my accusatory comment.

loco

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8-cFtSPIF4Q

Comment

Originally posted by locolobo View Post

Perhaps so, if so I apologize..... I assumed....my bad. I never imagined two different searchers using 'Spoon".

'Spoon' made a post concerning coordinates -> Odds n Ends About Fenn’s Treasure Hunt… | Thrill Of The Chase (archive.org)
                            and Forrest replied..... A little further down, 'Spallies' made a related comment and Forrest replied.

I'll remove my accusatory comment.

loco
                            Wow, I'd forgotten all about that. Yeah, that was me alright. Thanks for the reminder.

Comment

He deserves a boycott for his “I’m sure she makes a great ham” comment about Peggy. That was years ago.
                              He is jealous of her.

Comment

Working...
                              X