The Key

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Key

It didn't take a key to open the treasure box in the pictures, the key was part of it.

The real treasure in Forrest's peom is Salvation and Eternal Life.

The Key to the REAL Treasure lies in Matthew 7:7

Matthew 7:7
    “Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. 8 For everyone who asks receives; the one who seeks finds; and to the one who knocks, the door will be opened."

taken from the Sermon on the Mount...

Happy New Year

https://youtu.be/-3nN9-C1yKU .

Comment

“Fortune and glory, kid.”

Comment

Originally posted by willynilly

But he did say his treasure story was real, so the tc had to be hidden out there somewhere or else that makes him a liar.
        If he was so into Christianity then he likely wasn’t lying about hiding it out in the wilds of Wyoming. In a lush area under a canopy of stars.
        Perhaps that's the reason for bowing before God. He (God) can only be recognized by viewing the wilds of Yellowstone.

Comment

The Key has spiritual connotations. IMO

Comment

Yep.

Comment

Originally posted by Colorado Cowgirl View Post
              It didn't take a key to open the treasure box in the pictures, the key was part of it.

The real treasure in Forrest's peom is Salvation and Eternal Life.

The Key to the REAL Treasure lies in Matthew 7:7

Matthew 7:7
              “Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. 8 For everyone who asks receives; the one who seeks finds; and to the one who knocks, the door will be opened."

taken from the Sermon on the Mount...

Happy New Year

Hey CG,
              I Zoomed into the image of the key in the chest, and tried and tried. But none of those word in your comment could I see. Do you have that picture of the key where those words appear? Cheers.

Comment

Originally posted by trueyeti View Post

Hey CG,
                I Zoomed into the image of the key in the chest, and tried and tried. But none of those word in your comment could I see. Do you have that picture of the key where those words appear? Cheers.
                Per wordhippo.com, definition of "knock"

A wound, such as a bruise, in which the skin is not broken
                Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20221015_153655250_HDR~2.jpg
Views:	344
Size:	960.8 KB
ID:	483012

To Knock.

Comment

Colorado Cowgirl
                  Hey,
                  I have heard that sometimes, there are people in forests, where Bigfoot lives, and they, who knock on trees with wood, sometimes hear a responding knock in those forest's, and that is how, they talk to Bigfoot. Isn't that interesting? I think it is too. trueyeti's don't knock, they just want to know where the picture is with those words on it. I like what you wrote, that's not the knock. The knock is the claim with no findings that prove it. Cheers.

Comment

My bad, I could a swore you asked for a picture...

Comment

Colorado Cowgirl
                      Hey,
                      I have heard that sometimes, there are people in forests, where Bigfoot lives, and they, who knock on trees with wood, sometimes hear a responding knock in those forest's, and that is how, they talk to Bigfoot. Isn't that interesting? I think it is too. trueyeti's don't knock, they just want to know where the picture is with those words on it. I like what you wrote, that's not the knock. The knock is the claim with no findings that prove it. Cheers.
                      Knock, knock
                      Who's there?
                      True yeti
                      True yeti who?
                      That's exactly my sentiments

Comment

My bad, I could a swore you asked for a picture...
                        Hey CC,
                        yeah yeah yeah....the one with the word that you used that are on the key. I don't believe there is one, and am being a bit sarcastic. I enjoy/agree with the sentiment of your initial comment of this thread. A lot of searchers can agree that there is a "holy" aspect to the quest, and that is in line with a certain other quest....for the holy grail. That quest has expression, so much so, that it is used as an expression in everyday conversations. The expression has a spiritual connotation, IMO, so does the quest for the chest. Cheers.
                        Last edited by trueyeti; 01-02-2023, 01:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Chester Retriever
                          What's this, Batman? A Chester Retriever post yet to be deleted, to be cut from the archives of Thor posts?
                          No Robin. It's the Joker, crossing the line once again!

Sad Batman. Very, very sad.

Comment

Hey CC,
                            yeah yeah yeah....the one with the word that you used that are on the key. I don't believe there is one, and am being a bit sarcastic. I enjoy/agree with the sentiment of your initial comment of this thread. A lot of searchers can agree that there is a "holy" aspect to he quest, and that is in line with a certain other quest....for the holy grail. That quest has expression, so much so, that it is used as an expression in everyday conversations. The expression has a spiritual connotation, IMO, so does the quest for the chest. Cheers.
                            I guess that's where faith comes in. If it's any consolation, I don't believe in Bigfoot.

Comment

I guess that's where faith comes in. If it's any consolation, I don't believe in Bigfoot.
                              Hey CC,
                              Bigfoot exists. Google says so. IMO, a myth approaches the truth; at one time our species, and archaic species of homo sapiens walked the earth together. Now extinct, those other species fell off the family tree long ago, but they existed. IMO, that is where the myth comes from. Believe it or not. To me it makes sense.

To leave you with a song, "I don't Believe in Love," by Queensrÿche​. Even though I don't, I do at the same time too. Cheers
                              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2c3g6tTYoxM

Comment

Working...
                              X