Link to all Scrapbooks in one place

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Goldilocks View Post
    This link has fishing logs, ramblings and rumblings etc.

http://lummifilm.com/dl/
    Mrs. Goldilocks , it's been a pleasure to know you here . Thank you sincerely for all your contributions . You just Rule in my book .

Maybe that dream was the setting for the beginning of another Chase in the next life . And I hope when I mention that I was a patient in this crazy asylum we call THOR , you will remember me when our new lives cross . Peace out homegirl .
    "Make it Happen! With the Power of Thought" - Mrs. and Mr. Fenndery (close to each and every day)

Comment

Thank you, Goldilocks, for the valuable information you brought to the chase, time after time. It is fitting your first instinct was to craft a link to the scrapbooks and other information from Dal’s website. I urge all who have not downloaded that data to do so - and at the same time put some bread in Dal’s tip jar. Like you, he brought much value to the chase.

FP

Comment

You Goldi have been one of my favorite people on here. I’m so sorry to see you go. Ultimately though, I know this site will be going away fairly soon. It’s all supposed to be over and no one is getting the answers we all seek, so I’m sure we’ll all be saying goodbye.

Thank you for all you’ve done. If you’d ever like to stay in touch, please save my email:

[email protected]

God bless you!

Comment

I am. So I had a dream 2 nights ago. I can't stand when people tell me their dreams and make me listen but here it goes, I'll tell you mine in as few words as I can.

I was hugging my husband and daughter who were competing in a rowing Olympics. Two "popular" girls from my high school walked by. They said they were going to use the bathroom at the student lounge. I told my daughter they were the 2 most popular kids in my school but not popular mean, popular nice. We played soccer together. I wanted to show my daughter the school so we followed them. I walked in and saw Forrest lying comfortably on the ground listening to everyone. He was wearing his blue short sleeve button down shirt. I was in disbelief. Everybody in the student lounge (about 20 people) were talking to each other. He was observing. I approached and asked why the heck they were all sitting and talking and not angry at Forrest. I looked at Forrest asked him how he trusted all these people not to talk about him sitting there. One girl looked at me and asked me why I was so bothered, why was I so angry. I couldn’t put it into words. She explained to me when her stepmother died she felt like her stepmother failed her. Left her. Abandoned her. Yes that’s exactly how I felt. In my life I had a stepfather who passed away about 20 years ago. I never got to say goodbye because I was living in Europe and made the decision to not attend his funeral. He was someone I loved very much. In my dream Forrest asked me if I had any regrets. I said yes. He winced a little, disappointed to hear my answer then smiled and said he loved to hear people grow.

I woke up from my dream with actual tears in my eyes. I wrote down some words to remember in the morning. "Failing me, letting me down, opening myself up, loving, trusting in a room with complete strangers." The ending of this hunt stirred up the same emotions in me as losing my stepfather.

So there it is. My closure for this hunt involved something personal in my life. Maybe that's what all this was about and not a box of coins.
          very well put goldilocks. when one door shuts another one opens. you are very very smart and very kind. I've always respected you and you can do anything you put your mind to. you are too smart to hold in anger. to take away the time and effort when you could be doing plenty of other amazing things. i think for the most part everyone sees their own bigger picture something they painted their selves through the process of the hunt. it's a beautiful picture that people refuse to see because they blind their selves with anger or other emotions. i wish nothing but the best for you and everyone else in the community.

Comment

Here is a list of videos called, "Forrest Fenn Videos Posted for the TTOTC blog by dal". No idea who compiled it or if they are still available. If not, maybe they can be tracked down one by one on the Wayback machine.

Comment

Goldilocks: have enjoyed discussing Chase theories with you over the years and wish you well in your future endeavors. Maybe our paths will cross on a future treasure hunt! Best wishes! --Zapster aka Zaphod73491 on Dal's (and Jenny's too, I think?)

Comment

Originally posted by Zapster View Post
                Goldilocks: have enjoyed discussing Chase theories with you over the years and wish you well in your future endeavors. Maybe our paths will cross on a future treasure hunt! Best wishes! --Zapster aka Zaphod73491 on Dal's (and Jenny's too, I think?)
                Zapster thank you for all of your contributions. Loved communicating with you and everyone here and on Jenny's. I can't say that I will ever take part in another hunt where the hunt creator actively interacts with the searching community. Makes room for drama unfortunately, as we all learned here. Hunting meteorites sounds like way more fun and definitely more rewarding, even when you come home empty handed.

Comment

Thanks Goldilocks . But the link is still missing the "FERD" Scrapbook. Maybe the reason it's missing is not so much pointing out the "Angel", but more so the "Angle" of things.

Comment

Originally posted by Suzy View Post
                    Thanks Goldilocks . But the link is still missing the "FERD" Scrapbook. Maybe the reason it's missing is not so much pointing out the "Angel", but more so the "Angle" of things.
                    Scrapbook 32 and 166 are missing. You wouldn't happen to be indigo jones by any chance would you? Dal took credit for skipping the number 32.
                    https://mysteriouswritings.proboards...book-32-missng

In this link #166 is the Angel SB and # 32 is missing.
                    Last edited by Goldilocks; 01-03-2023, 09:45 AM.

Comment

Hey Suzy,
                      Maybe if you rub the bottle, you can ask the Genie of the bottle. Or else you could try to conjure an answer by drinking Gin from the bottle as you dance angles around the gypsy fire in your flame retardant blue jeans. The Black Crows song, "She Talks to Angles."

Comment

Scrapbook 32 and 166 are missing. You wouldn't happen to be indigo jones by any chance would you? Dal took credit for skipping the number 32.
                        https://mysteriouswritings.proboards...book-32-missng

In this link #166 is the Angel SB and # 32 is missing.
                        http://lummifilm.com/images/SB20170504.pdf
                        I imagine SB 32 went missing, because Dal was tired of celebrating.

Comment

I imagine SB 32 went missing, because Dal was tired of celebrating.
                          A hole in one, if the SBs are viewed as a collective.

Comment

Originally posted by trueyeti View Post

Hey Suzy,
                            Maybe if you rub the bottle, you can ask the Genie of the bottle. Or else you could try to conjure an answer by drinking Gin from the bottle as you dance angles around the gypsy fire in your flame retardant blue jeans. The Black Crows song, "She Talks to Angles."
                            No need in wearing blue jeans when a person can be a kid again and watch Mr. green jeans.

Comment

Originally posted by Space Hopper View Post

A hole in one, if the SBs are viewed as a collective.
                              Allied group of seven.

Comment

Going through and deleting all my FF stuff. Here's an article about Forrest buying/selling art.

A number of Americans who made modest investments in western art a few years ago suddenly find their collections worth millions of dollars. Forrest Fenn, considered one of the country's most successf…

Comment

Working...
                                X