Clear All

• On the Shoulders

Movie quote from "5-25-77"
    Borrowed from the movie that borrowed it from Newton:

"Just remember, if you end up
    seeing farther than others,
    it's only because you've stood
    upon the shoulders of Giants.​"

Thank you for that Forrest and thanks for the adventure too.

This quote is not about me mates. It is about our shared quest, and the architect who invented it. Of course we remember our fallen fellow searchers too, and salute them. Cheers.

Hey Suzy,
    The other day you mentioned some things. I thought I’d put my reply here in the form of a riddle. If you should choose to participate and answer the riddle successfully, then you are entitled to 9-Million yeti-bucks. If you do not choose to participate however, this message will self-destruct in 5-seconds, without you ever knowing how, to answer a riddle. Hahaha. You only get “3” tries. Good luck…..

A riddle’s, a question, once answered, the point, of the potion; a magical solution, and the spirit of the answer, is the question’s solution. But there are no answers if you’re bad, well maybe, if you throw your questions, to the sea. What is the answer to this riddle; who and what makes its home where, when it is not outside?

To solve the riddle, work with these hints:

That’s kinky
    Are you barking up the wrong tree
    “Just a Castaway” by the “Police”
    It’s made with them
    shatter
    Alright your all out of them
    Canasta: a variation of a certain card-game
    The Santa Fe High School’s mascot is “the Demons” almost like Duke’s, “The Blue Devils.”
    “Not stirred.”
    “Snake oil salesman”

The answer in the form of a question of who or what that answers the where please, remember, you only get 3 tries, oh my, my….
    Cheers​.

Comment

Originally posted by trueyeti View Post

This quote is not about me mates. It is about our shared quest, and the architect who invented it. Of course we remember our fallen fellow searchers too, and salute them. Cheers.
      I like that.

Comment

Hey Suzy,
        The other day you mentioned some things. I thought I’d put my reply here in the form of a riddle. If you should choose to participate and answer the riddle successfully, then you are entitled to 9-Million yeti-bucks. If you do not choose to participate however, this message will self-destruct in 5-seconds, without you ever knowing how, to answer a riddle. Hahaha. You only get “3” tries. Good luck…..

A riddle’s, a question, once answered, the point, of the potion; a magical solution, and the spirit of the answer, is the question’s solution. But there are no answers if you’re bad, well maybe, if you throw your questions, to the sea. What is the answer to this riddle; who and what makes its home where, when it is not outside?

That’s kinky
        It’s made with them
        shatter
        The Santa Fe High School’s mascot is “the Demons” almost like Duke’s, “The Blue Devils.”
        “Not stirred.”
        “Snake oil salesman”

The answer in the form of a question of who or what that answers the where please, remember, you only get 3 tries, oh my, my….
        Cheers​.
        Mr. Yeti, thank you for allowing me to be the singular, targeted person to answer your dynamic riddle. First off, I would like to say, I feel no pressure in the least. But truth be told, I have about 136 ways to answer your poem concerning where Bisti is established within the Mandrake. However, in not wanting to be glaringly obvious, "I" will attempt to keep my answer concise. In moving bravely forward, and if I'm not mistaken, Chester's deleted picture of him holding his tail is the answer. Whether he knew it or not, his post equated to a three-alarm fire. This is to say, his post implied that, when not outside, the only place Brown could be is inside. It also relates to dated post concerning Hitler's search for the whistle pig. When twisted to fit the poem in the correct manner, a song resonates its mouth as music to the ears, and/or an "eye" to the soul. Thus, the kinky knot becomes shattered and cracked, the pig becomes the star, and the snake oil salesman (Mandrake) becomes the quack. Additionally, the expression "all out of them" equates to one's phone which no longer rings, because no one wants to talk anymore. Of course, this is mostly due to thinking they're crazy for barking up the wrong tree, lol. So in taking the hint, if nothing seems to make sense, I completely understand. I feel the same way while reading your posts. By the way. If George Michael were yet alive, he would probably write a song about this entire charade and name it "A Three Ring Circus". Oh, I almost forgot to ask. Did I reach my limit of 3 tries yeti?

Comment

Hey Suzy,

That’s kinky
          It’s made with them
          shatter
          “Not stirred.”
          “Snake oil salesman”

Cheers​.
          What is your heart and soul... Don't wear you heart outside on your sleeve

Comment

Click image for larger version  Name:	the-city-of-troy-the-reliability-of-archeological-evidence.webp Views:	5 Size:	43.8 KB ID:	482655

Let them say we lived in the time of Elon Musk, builder of spaceships.
            Let them say we lived in the time of Forrest Fenn.

Forrest would probably have a conniption over this. He'd say that it isn't about him.
            Last edited by Walker; 12-31-2022, 02:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Suzy View Post

Mr. Yeti, thank you for allowing me to be the singular, targeted person to answer your dynamic riddle. First off, I would like to say, I feel no pressure in the least. But truth be told, I have about 136 ways to answer your poem concerning where Bisti is established within the Mandrake. However, in not wanting to be glaringly obvious, "I" will attempt to keep my answer concise. In moving bravely forward, and if I'm not mistaken, Chester's deleted picture of him holding his tail is the answer. Whether he knew it or not, his post equated to a three-alarm fire. This is to say, his post implied that, when not outside, the only place Brown could be is inside. It also relates to dated post concerning Hitler's search for the whistle pig. When twisted to fit the poem in the correct manner, a song resonates its mouth as music to the ears, and/or an "eye" to the soul. Thus, the kinky knot becomes shattered and cracked, the pig becomes the star, and the snake oil salesman (Mandrake) becomes the quack. Additionally, the expression "all out of them" equates to one's phone which no longer rings, because no one wants to talk anymore. Of course, this is mostly due to thinking they're crazy for barking up the wrong tree, lol. So in taking the hint, if nothing seems to make sense, I completely understand. I feel the same way while reading your posts. By the way. If George Michael were yet alive, he would probably write a song about this entire charade and name it "A Three Ring Circus". Oh, I almost forgot to ask. Did I reach my limit of 3 tries yeti?
              Hey Suzy,
              Congrats on not letting the message self-destruct.
              Sorry about the ‘singularity’ but you’re a real sport for swinging
              Scratch Bisti and Brown-not in the answer at all, but only in “spirit”
              the ball got past you, the count is strike one!

I guess this an experiment where we are given the elements, and it is ours to develop questions, about how, and why things share commonality, and just what it is that they say together with their relationships. Kind of like how a mixologist is a maker of drinks.

The who is the what and there is the where:
              And focus on the hocus pocus of just who likes it shaken, not…..
              And concentrate on this that goes in a glass and with green red pitted
              And comes from the berries of the ghost bead tree
              And in goes the note that is cast to the sea
              Remember, the answer comes down to just three things

You can get hit a home-run, out of the park, and run all three bases and make it home.
              Stay hocus focused on the original riddle which is:

What is the answer to this riddle; who and what makes its home where, when it is not outside?
              The answer is the who the what and the where.
              Cheers
              Last edited by trueyeti; 12-31-2022, 05:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Spallies View Post

What is your heart and soul... Don't wear you heart outside on your sleeve
                Hey Spallies,
                I don't know what art is, but I know what I like. I like the way you think. That said:

What is the answer to this riddle; who and what makes its home where, when it is not outside?
                Cheers​

Comment

Originally posted by Walker View Post
                  Let them say we lived in the time of Elon Musk, builder of spaceships.
                  Let them say we lived in the time of Forrest Fenn.

Forrest would probably have a conniption over this. He'd say that it isn't about him.
                  Hey Walker,
                  I agree mate. IMO however also; A good song or movie or story isn't really owned by anyone - in the sense of theme, that is. Over time the author may be forgotten, but the story remains along with it's themes that echo through time. The archetypal motifs in a story, are the theme(s) of a story, and they can't be owned, although the canvas of the story along with its motifs can be owned as a copywrite story. (Peter Pan for example). And all the world is a stage, and the people merely actors, and art, well it goes that way too....not just up on the stage, cause that's a metaphor for where the archetypal motifs are expressed as they are play acted out. Any no one can own an archetypal motif.....IMO. Ever hear the song, "My Heroes have always been Cowboys?" Forrest is a maverick and Cowboys are mavericks. That's the way it goes sometimes. Cheers.
                  Last edited by trueyeti; 12-31-2022, 05:36 PM.

Comment

Hey Suzy,
                    Congrats on not letting the message self-destruct.
                    Sorry about the ‘singularity’ but you’re a real sport for swinging
                    Scratch Bisti and Brown-not in the answer at all, but only in “spirit”
                    the ball got past you, the count is strike one!

I guess this an experiment where we are given the elements, and it is ours to develop questions, about how, and why things share commonality, and just what it is that they say together with their relationships. Kind of like how a mixologist is a maker of drinks.

The who is the what and there is the where:
                    And focus on the hocus pocus of just who likes it shaken, not…..
                    And concentrate on this that goes in a glass and with green red pitted
                    And comes from the berries of the ghost bead tree
                    And in goes the note that is cast to the sea
                    Remember, the answer comes down to just three things

You can get hit a home-run, out of the park, and run all three bases and make it home.
                    Stay hocus focused on the original riddle which is:

Cheers
                    Mr. Yeti sounds so formal, so I hope you don't mind me getting personal and speaking to you on a first name basis. Is this alright, True? In answering your riddle, I believe I had a swing and a fowl, but not necessarily a miss. But since it wasn't exactly a hit, I'll accept the strike. To better explain, I believe the "who" involves an entity named as the "Devil", and the "where" defines a place called "Hell". The confusion arises, in part, due to not realizing how close these things are related and how close they are to us personally. The paradox is that many people think these two things exist separate from this world and, thus, separate from themselves. They remain ignorant to the fact that both Hell and Satan exist right here alongside us, and where Hell and the Devil are a distinguished part of this world, not simply a place separate. Most people forget that if this were not the case, then we would not have wars, bloodshed, hatred, and the memories of death placed upon our doorstep. The Devil is the one who likes to shake things up. The Red Pit of Hell exists as the gravestones we continually erect when we, as mankind, dismiss love and forget the wars that destroy humanity. The Devil's three temptations, and 3-pronged pitchfork, is what prods us into darkness. The ghost beads exist as protection where we ward off evil and cast Satan into the sea. More personally, the Devil makes his home "within our own spirit" and is not just an "outside" entity, visibly seen in others. This is the darkness which resides at the end of the road, unless we reform our soul, searching for hope, love, and compassion. It's the ball of string which exists at the end of life's bearskin cap if we're unwilling to find the tears of a new beginning. More so, it it the hat we wear, which can exist as the "hole" of death or pathway to a "whole" new existence. Lastly, and more light-heartedly, it exists as the end where Willie-nilly can be naughty or nice, becoming the head of a snake, or (more enjoyably) a treasure in disguise.

Comment

Originally posted by Fenndery
                      How does 1 even go about understanding any of that ? So much code talking . We are post chase , post SALE of the stuff . For the love of God , JUST SAY WHATEVER it is you want to say . There is nobody ready to steal your info , Nobody to say ya or nay . Just say it already . SHEESH MAN
                      "......If your solve is in the desert, get a new solve, and remember, much of the Rio Grande River is not in the Rocky Mountains.​"ff

"How does 1 even go about understanding any of that ? So much code talking"....

[Pampeos']

Nothing to "Steele" , it was not in a desert, just windtalkers.

Comment

Mr. Yeti sounds so formal, so I hope you don't mind me getting personal and speaking to you on a first name basis. Is this alright, True? In answering your riddle, I believe I had a swing and a fowl, but not necessarily a miss. But since it wasn't exactly a hit, I'll accept the strike. To better explain, I believe the "who" involves an entity named as the "Devil", and the "where" defines a place called "Hell". The confusion arises, in part, due to not realizing how close these things are related and how close they are to us personally. The paradox is that many people think these two things exist separate from this world and, thus, separate from themselves. They remain ignorant to the fact that both Hell and Satan exist right here alongside us, and where Hell and the Devil are a distinguished part of this world, not simply a place separate. Most people forget that if this were not the case, then we would not have wars, bloodshed, hatred, and the memories of death placed upon our doorstep. The Devil is the one who likes to shake things up. The Red Pit of Hell exists as the gravestones we continually erect when we, as mankind, dismiss love and forget the wars that destroy humanity. The Devil's three temptations, and 3-pronged pitchfork, is what prods us into darkness. The ghost beads exist as protection where we ward off evil and cast Satan into the sea. More personally, the Devil makes his home "within our own spirit" and is not just an "outside" entity, visibly seen in others. This is the darkness which resides at the end of the road, unless we reform our soul, searching for hope, love, and compassion. It's the ball of string which exists at the end of life's bearskin cap if we're unwilling to find the tears of a new beginning. More so, it it the hat we wear, which can exist as the "hole" of death or pathway to a "whole" new existence. Lastly, and more light-heartedly, it exists as the end where Willie-nilly can be naughty or nice, becoming the head of a snake, or (more enjoyably) a treasure in disguise.
                        Hey Suzy,

To me your comment reads so "well," and shows you seeking the answer to the riddle so "well". Wishing upon a star, sometimes serves, just the same as the wishes of a "wishing well". Strike 2! And you only get just one more for the yeti-bucks. And so here is a lyrical hint from a Country song, to help you along; "There might be, a little dust on the bottle, but don't let that fool you about what's inside."

Have you any familiarity with the word Djinn? (Google it), and you will find the answer you seek. "Your wish is my command"

Remember:
                        The answer is the who the what and the where.​

The answer is 5-words long and answers: Who it is, and what is it, and where it lives. It lives in that part in the song, and grants you wishes, like the wishes upon a star, or the wishes in a wishing well.

Please Suzy, please Suzy, I plead with you please....don't let this one get by, or else it's the end and strike number 3, and there'll be no more wishes....that will be granted to thee.
                        Cherizi.

Comment

Hey Suzy,

To me your comment reads so "well," and shows you seeking the answer to the riddle so "well". Wishing upon a star, sometimes serves, just the same as the wishes of a "wishing well". Strike 2! And you only get just one more for the yeti-bucks. And so here is a lyrical hint from a Country song, to help you along; "There might be, a little dust on the bottle, but don't let that fool you about what's inside."

Have you any familiarity with the word Djinn? (Google it), and you will find the answer you seek. "Your wish is my command"

Remember:
                          The answer is the who the what and the where.​

The answer is 5-words long and answers: Who it is, and what is it, and where it lives. It lives in that part in the song, and grants you wishes, like the wishes upon a star, or the wishes in a wishing well.

Please Suzy, please Suzy, I plead with you please....don't let this one get by, or else it's the end and strike number 3, and there'll be no more wishes....that will be granted to thee.
                          Cherizi.
                          Mr. True. The answer in five words: THE THRILL OF THE CHASE.

Who it is, is anyone whom partakes of it.
                          What it is, is what a person seeks.
                          Where it is, is within a person and whatever they wish to achieve.

In one word, it is DREAMS.

Let me take a bow before the announcement. I'm getting prepared for the "strike out" call.

Comment

Mr. True. The answer in five words: THE THRILL OF THE CHASE.

Who it is, is anyone whom partakes of it.
                            What it is, is what a person seeks.
                            Where it is, is within a person and whatever they wish to achieve.

In one word, it is DREAMS.

Let me take a bow before the announcement. I'm getting prepared for the "strike out" call.
                            Hey Suzy,

Who it is: the Genie or Djinn
                            What it is: a Djinn or a Genie
                            Where it is: in the bottle

Answer: The Genie in a bottle, or The Genie of the bottle, or A Genie in a bottle. Note a Djinn is a Genie, and that the word Djinn sounds the same as Gin when spoken.

Your comments the other day mentioned "fetishes" and "daemons," which are much the same, in concept and line-up with "spirits" or "Gin" with connection to a Djinn, or Genie (spirits once again).

Note Forrest's picture of the bottle/flask, the Master's tournament, and the guy imbibing "spirits." Gin is a mineral spirit and it is in a bottle, like the Genie. It is likely that a strong interpretation for an answer to the riddle is this: The guy with the binoculars was "all Ginned up" from imbibing the spirits of the bottle, and that Gin is made from juniper berries, and that the "W" that the binoculars do make, is a nod to the 9-Clues at Bisti that are on the ground, in the shape of a "W," where there also appears a "double omega" at sunset, and where he buried the gold at the end of his rainbow (the W/M-9-Clues, hidden in the shape), under the grove of juniper trees (Arrow shaped grove), and that Gin is made with juniper berries, Geeze, do I have to spell it all out? Are there more linkages? Yes, yes there are. But searchers are in a maze, not only of Forrest's, but the one that is inside of their minds too, and they don't know how to read or solve a riddle, as you have demonstrated. A Djinn(Genie) is a spirit and is in the bottle. In the riddle; Ginie = Djinn.

If you apply the concept of Gin to the who, what, and where of your answers, your answers can still apply, you just, "partake with the Gin," "Seek Gin," and "Once you drink Gin, it is within....and you might think that you can do anything."

A riddle is as such....and with respect to Forrest's riddles, I know it is much the same. And so how does a person cut through the subterfuge? By providing as many clues as possible. I suspect Suzy, that if I had offered you a real 9-Million dollars with 3 tries.....you would have gotten the answer right, and that is the point of the experiment. Thanks for participating. People say that they want to know the solve, or how to go about solving it, but they don't. They can't conceive..... Thanks for proving me right.

PS, You have a wonderfully creative mind, and many positive attributes that I can attest to notwithstanding that you stood me up for a dinner-date at the Pink Adobe. That said, I know that some girls, do enjoy their games however, some men do not. I know an opportunity when I see it, and am smart enough to know that I should be open to accept the invitation for adventure if ever it is offered to me. I thought that you should know that. Cheers.
                            Last edited by trueyeti; 01-01-2023, 06:28 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Alsetenash View Post

"......If your solve is in the desert, get a new solve, and remember, much of the Rio Grande River is not in the Rocky Mountains.​"ff

"How does 1 even go about understanding any of that ? So much code talking"....

[Pampeos']

Nothing to "Steele" , it was not in a desert, just windtalkers.
                              Hey Alse,
                              You fail to see that quote as a riddle; like the riddle of Wyoming. The answer I have already proved; Wyoming =New Mexico, additionally, the W=M=double omega=rainbow. As a solver of riddles, you need to train your mind to see that a 24-hour period has a double omega within it, (end of day, end of night), that matches "The end is ever drawing nigh." What is ever drawing? The globe is ever drawing circles, the end of day and the end of night in an ever-perpetual fashion; the nigh, is a wink to the "night," of the 24-hour period. As a riddle solver you must recognize this clearly, as a powerful answer to the riddle of the line, "The end is ever drawing nigh." Can you see it? If not, then I can't help you at all.....maybe you are beyond the possibility, because your mind is not trained in the way of riddle solving?? In many things searchers fall short with their interpretations, because they fail at even recognizing the many riddles of "Mandrake Fenn, the Magician," especially in the poem. Outside of the poem, they also accept things as being true, when in fact, they are riddles! Can searchers in here even recognize a riddle when they see it, let alone know how to approach it's answer/solution? If they knew how to recognize a riddle and then questioned it, they would learn, each of them through their own efforts, how to question and to interrogate, to find an answer. But searchers minds are dulled, and they accept riddles as facts, and without question. The desert, is a case, in point.

I demonstrated this notion by proposing to Suzy a riddle, and I made an earnest effort to provide her with a clear riddle and clear sets of hints. After her first failed attempt, I supplied additional clues to assist her to solve the riddle. I did this again after her failed second attempt, and she failed for a third time. This proves the hypothesis true that I say to you, that you too.....are accepting the face-value of many, if not all of the things that Forrest said, and wrote, without even recognizing them as riddles, and being able to solve them. You/I/we....accepted many things at face value and without question. The desert, and Wyoming are only 2 examples....and yet they serve as example for the hypothesis that face value is not the truth in the hands of a Magician who is adept with his magic tricks. That some searchers do not know how to recognize and work through a riddle to obtain an answer, and that their ideas fail, is proved by The Genie in a Bottle experiment, and it supports the hypothesis that some searchers fail to recognize their own inability to know a riddle when they see it; recognize riddle, formulate questions, interrogate the questions and arrive at an answer that is true. And you can read all about it in this thread; and you can know for certain that Wyoming does equal New Mexico. And you can also be certain that the chest was hidden in the desert. If you study that is, and teach yourself how to do it all. Look mate, New Mexico has a reputation.....as a desert, and in fact the Rio Grande River....flows primarily through New Mexico.....I could break that part down, but choose not to right now.

What do you mean by "Steele?" Are you referring to the steel fence post that is next to the General?

About "How does 1?" That is a question that you have to answer, the riddle....is the maze of your own making, and it exists, inside your mind. Cheers.
                              Last edited by trueyeti; 01-01-2023, 06:35 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X