Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Answer I already know

Hey,
    Can any one else see the double omegas within this image? Can anyone else see anything else, in the image of the S? If you can solve this simple riddle, then you can know the answer too. Seeing is believing and figuring it out for yourself, is what the or else's of the S is all about. No need to pray for the answer anymore. Cheers.

Click image for larger version

Name:	S Double Omega.jpg
Views:	335
Size:	110.8 KB
ID:	482113

You forgot the "s" ... answers

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	9876D0F9-CB27-4441-B474-4A70375CF9FA.png
Views:	265
Size:	1.75 MB
ID:	482147 maybe it is right in front of us

Comment

The complexity and duality of words creates a paradox where S could parallel either a daemon or fetish of Forrest's. Furthermore, rather that a literal definition, it could relate to a figurative meaning. The real question is, do we truly know the answer, or can the answer never be known? The Knowledge Bell seems to imply something. Butt what?

Comment

Originally posted by Suzy View Post
          The complexity and duality of words creates a paradox where S could parallel either a daemon or fetish of Forrest's. Furthermore, rather that a literal definition, it could relate to a figurative meaning. The real question is, do we truly know the answer, or can the answer never be known? The Knowledge Bell seems to imply something. Butt what?
          Hey Suzy,
          Gimmie a break turtle; that is the most coherent set of words I've seen from a turtle before. U used "that." Did U mean "than," instead? Regarding fetishes/daemon(s), where did you come up with that, cause I like it and add that the treasure chest is/was full of those fetishes....each with it's own respective daemon(s). The frog for instance. I think it is SB107 that has the Silverware drawer and the picture of the phone and bill. A phone....rings, as in "bell." The W in the eye of the frog, is mirrored by the W/M on the ground (9-Clues) at Bisti, making it a literal and figurative expression for the "end of his rainbow" at WWWh's, where the U.S. General Land Office Survey Marker is nailed next to a fence post. Literal and figurative; The asterisk that Forrest uses.....is 3 W's, or 6 V's too. SB 107 ends in the parking lot of Walmart.

The emblem for Walmart is the asterisk that Forrest uses. On the phone there are 5 V's. On the 5 (dollar bill) there is one "V" in the shape of the form of the fold. Add the 5 V's to the one "V" and you get "6 V's" and that matches with the 6 V's in the Walmart emblem. And it matches 3 W's in WWWh's.

Not to take anything away from the thoughts in your comments, I merely add to them. A paradox is a paradox, until the absurdity is proved out. Trick are for rabbits, silly kid. Cheers.

Comment

Originally posted by Spallies View Post
            Hey Spallies,
            Hahaha. IMO, the "point" of the riddle "S" is for you to solve for the answer, whose hint is "pray," so that you can also be able to say to yourself, "The answer I already know." Do that, and you are in on the joke. The joke was originally shared between two friends in the Dragon Room at The Pink Adobe Restaurant. You know the one. Figure it out and answer this riddle and, IMO....you are in on the joke too because you can see where the punch-line of that joke applies to. The punch-line; "That would make the finder of the chest a grave-robber." The answer to this riddle is yours if you figure it out; you can say, "the answer I already know," while at the same time be in on the joke because you know exactly where Forrest had envisioned throwing himself on the treasure chest with his last breath. Of course, the answer to the riddle is the "is in the "S" in the "or else's." (I know that's silly, but the answer isn't). The answer does not stand alone however, but it is the result of the accumulation of many answers to many questions that are answered by the locality. The answer to this riddle..... is just another weight added to the scale of a momentum for claims and findings out there that fit to answer "I can keep my secret where." Cheers.

Comment

Job 38

No need to pray, you can read the questions, and study them for the final examination.
              Forrest knew the answers.....he was smart that way.

1f Billy

Comment

Aww yeti.... I thought...
                Those sworn to the treaty are now
                All gone retired? Did Forrest make a new cow team

Comment

Aww yeti.... I thought...
                  Those sworn to the treaty are now
                  All gone retired? Did Forrest make a new cow team
                  Hey Spallies,
                  Golly, if we are going to be using our superhero names and using our decoder rings, then I should say, "milk and honey" ain't so eazy for those in the no-zizzy. So go grow sails, so say they who sail and say go grow sails and sail away if you know what I mean of those who sail and say. Go sail away? Puss-N-Boots is coming out and stepin in pies too. Cherie-ire-ouis matie. Cherizi foshizzi. T-it ayizzie.

Comment

Originally posted by Sherif Billy View Post

Job 38

No need to pray, you can read the questions, and study them for the final examination.
                    Forrest knew the answers.....he was smart that way.

1f Billy
                    Hey Omar Sherif,
                    Is that your final answer, or do you want to use one of your life-lines? Cheers.

Comment

Final answer: Job 38:32 "Can thou bring Mazzaroth forth in it's season or..."
                      refers to Mazzaroth mine, Frazer mountain TSV (Twinning, New Mexico)

Final answer--

Dude give up....No one is buying your stuff.
                      1f Billy

Comment

Final answer--

1f Billy
                        Hey Sherif,
                        If the stuff is wrong....then prove how Bisti is not the home of Brown. The claim is substantiated by the findings, so go after the findings and try to discredit them. They stand alone, without me mate.

This is a riddle; "Budweiser 911". Can you find the link in the good book that speaks of juniper and gold from just that?

I assure you, the answer is a single sentence, and easy to find. Please show the class your finding. (The answer). PS....hint: If she drinks all that beer (Budweiser, Book and Chapter) I'm gonna dial 911 (Chapter and verse). Try The New International Version (NIV). Cheers.

Comment

Final answer--

1f Billy
                          Hey sherif,
                          What does your answer, answer about the riddle of the thread? What is the "or else's" in the riddle image? Do you see a double omega? Do you see an S? Do you see anything else? Cheers.
                          Last edited by trueyeti; 12-29-2022, 03:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by trueyeti View Post

Hey sherif,
                            What does your answer, answer about the riddle of the thread? What is the "or else's" in the riddle image? Do you see a double omega? Do you see an S? Do you see anything else? Cheers.
                            1.Buddy-- I can't help you see the light of the breaking day if you aren't willing to open your eyes.

2.Two Omegas..... look like two horseshoes.

3.Two horseshoes.....might mean double kick

4.Double Kick......I wonder who has the trademark on "Double Kick"... go to the USPTO web site and search
                            Trademark for Doublekick.....Folger's Coffee owner

5.What other trademarks does Folger's own?

6.Juan Valdez ..The fictitious Colombian, coffee grower with the mule. "He picks only the best beans for Folgers."

7.Juan Valdez....Valdez, New Mexico, Gateway to Carson National Forrest (same place you end up if you go right straight to it (Precisely 90 degrees due East) from the foot of the John Dunn bridge.

8.Valdez is the Spanish name for one of the three wise men (Balthazor sp?) seeking the newborn Christ whose name means "Brave". (as in "if you have been brave and in the wood")

Dude you don't have to imagine anything......just think...

1f Billy

Comment

Hey JacksBeer88W Sherif Billy

Hey guys,
                              I thank you for the answers about that silly riddle I put forth. I guess that answers for riddles sought do tax the searcher to stretch their imagination. Its true for me anyway. You guys illustrate the difficulty that we face when trying to see eye to eye. I believe that our intentions are to sift through our ideas and come up with some way to prove the winning solve. The glyph that I found says "Budweiser IXii" yes it is at Bisti. I have other links that this clue led me to. One is a juniper tree that had an old metal farm bucket in the middle of it with the bottom punched out. Right next to it was an old liquor bottle face-down. On the label of that bottle is a golden W on the crest/coat of arms on the label with a sea of red. The tree is 911 feet from the glyph. Those are additional details. But to the riddle that I put forth those details don't matter and are not needed to solve the riddle. Before I give the answer, I suggest you consider the following clue and try one more time.

Taken from Google: Is Budweiser king of Beers?
                              The Budweiser from Budějovice has been called "The Beer of Kings" since the 16th century. Adolphus Busch adapted this slogan to "The King of Beers." This history notwithstanding, Anheuser Busch owns the trademark to these slogans in the United States.​

Consider this additional clue for the (Book, Chapter, and verse). Riddles are easy if we can consider that a clue can go upside down, backwards, reversed, etc.....conceptually, visibly, metaphorically, etc... Remember to consult the previous comments I made regarding "If she drinks all that beer I'm gonna dial 911" and Budweiser 911. The, question is in that/those comments, and the answer is a single sentence from the decoded answer to the riddle. There's a couple of steps involved to get that sentence which is the answer to the riddle. Cheers.

Comment

Working...
                              X