Size:	61.0 KB
ID:	481225

Shhhhh...don't tell anyone, FF wouldn't want that

Click image for larger version

Name:	B-17_Flying_Fortress_(video_game).jpg
Views:	397
Size:	37.9 KB
ID:	481226

If you expect searchers to figure anything out, I'm afraid you will be just as disappointed as Forrest if not more. It's not like they can read that the secret is kept at where and the where is where warm waters halt. Sadly the vast majority of searchers aren't able to connect any dots or deduce even simple computations.

Comment

Originally posted by Hear me all View Post
      If you expect searchers to figure anything out, I'm afraid you will be just as disappointed as Forrest if not more. It's not like they can read that the secret is kept at where and the where is where warm waters halt. Sadly the vast majority of searchers aren't able to connect any dots or deduce even simple computations.
      Yeah, we should prolly burn their punch cards, eh?
      Did I say punch cards? I meant dance cards. Lost mine anyways- damn wrist ribbon. No matter- left my dance shoes in the garden anyway.
      Last edited by Rose Livingstone; 12-27-2022, 04:02 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rose Livingstone View Post

Did I say punch cards? I meant dance cards. Lost mine anyways- damn wrist ribbon. No matter- left my dance shoes in the garden anyway.
        If you're wearing dance shoes in the garden you prolly shouldn't be there in the first place.
        Last edited by sally; 12-27-2022, 09:57 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Not4but242Walk View Post

Name:	PSX_20221224_182151.jpg
Views:	451
Size:	61.0 KB
ID:	481225

Shhhhh...don't tell anyone, FF wouldn't want that

Name:	B-17_Flying_Fortress_(video_game).jpg
Views:	397
Size:	37.9 KB
ID:	481226
          I reckon you need to come back down to earth.

Comment

Originally posted by Round Peg, Square Hole View Post

I reckon you need to come back down to earth.

I'm already there. Guess I should have listened good to Donnie.

"If we don't change course soon we'll end up where we're going."

Name:	PSX_20220920_085156.png
Views:	321
Size:	1.17 MB
ID:	481772

Comment

Did you say 17?

Comment

Originally posted by Rose Livingstone View Post

And you probably missed f's hint to Dorothy's red slippers. In the SB about Suz, F ended it by saying there's no place Iike home. Doesn't take a whole lot of imagination to see the ruby color and the shoe. It is home base or the first clue WWWH for those thatbare too slow loke the hag of a guy with his mouth hanging open with all the foxing on his old book that was worth a fortune.

Name:	20210415_203311.jpg
Views:	254
Size:	482.0 KB
ID:	481841

Comment

Originally posted by sally View Post

If you're wearing dance shoes in the garden you prolly shouldn't be there in the first place.
                  I’m not sure if ‘there’ is barefoot in the dance hall or the garden, but for a second, assuming you don’t know what my dance shoes look like, you are assuming the dance hall and the garden are not one and the same.
                  Ps. It’s possible my dance shoes are made of coal, are currently on fire, and feel delicious. It’s also possible they have burnt up and no longer exist; but I would’ve referred to ashes in the garden instead of shoes.
                  Pretty sure coal is not a valid material choice. Iron is respectable but heavy as heck. Pewter would mold to the foot probably, copper wouldn’t corrode much, silver would slice like steel, gold might as well be unobtanium.
                  So, by logic, I’m going with linen or leather, probably spliced from thrifty scraps and handmade. Temporary? Sure. But also- made by hand?
                  If the garden comment was about lack of wings- well- more of yous need to clap I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by Hear me all View Post

And you probably missed f's hint to Dorothy's red slippers. In the SB about Suz, F ended it by saying there's no place Iike home. Doesn't take a whole lot of imagination to see the ruby color and the shoe. It is home base or the first clue WWWH for those thatbare too slow loke the hag of a guy with his mouth hanging open with all the foxing on his old book that was worth a fortune.

Click image for larger version  Name:	20210415_203311.jpg Views:	43 Size:	482.0 KB ID:	481841
                    I’ve thought about a ruby shoe color for the halting, and have dismissed it as non specific on a calendar.
                    I’m poor as fk, so I doubt any foxes have avoided my future chickens. Oh wait… it’s possible I’m a fox and have eaten my future pets!!?! What to do???! (No, calm down, there is no way you would’ve eaten the pets, that’s why you trap in the neighbors’ yard- remember?!??..)
                    Even though you know the neighbors names for ‘white-tip squirrel’ and ‘Bigfoot-squirrel’. Dammnit. We know we just go to the store to buy food and dream about one day where we can hunt it ourselves. I think we just name every kill and weep over each corpse…to be truly honest we should name every portion of meat we shop and imagine it’s life. If it’s a bag of 30 wings- imagine all 15 chickens.

Comment

"The decision is made to leave the 32 men where they lay, entombed in ice and snow."
                      source: A Commando Entombed on Mount Rainier - FLYING Magazine

"Divers couldn’t extract the bodies of the pilot and co-pilot, who were left entombed in the frozen cockpit."
                      source: The Untold Story Behind the 1977 Yosemite Plane Crash - Climbing

The body Stekel found last summer had been entombed in the glacier but became partially exposed because of a significant snowmelt during last year’s drought in California. A search of the area turned up metal debris, believed to be parts of the aircraft."
                      source: WWII-era crash victim identified | The Spokesman-Review

"
                      ...this familiarity includes the whereabouts of the infamous crash site, along with its well-hidden remnants still entombed on the mountain."
                      source: Tragedy over the Reeks | Irish America

Name:	1.jpg
Views:	177
Size:	4.61 MB
ID:	488105
                      https://www.amazon.ca/Bomber-Mountai.../dp/0962466506

Comment

Originally posted by Not4but242Walk View Post

I'm already there. Guess I should have listened good to Donnie.

"If we don't change course soon we'll end up where we're going."

Name:	PSX_20220920_085156.png
Views:	321
Size:	1.17 MB
ID:	481772

That quote is from page 62. Most instructive; my book identifies the poem leads to a box canyon which becomes impassable exactly at Township 32, Range 6E, subsection 02, sub subsection SESE. Get it? 6 2. 62.

Also fits nicely with “Your quest to cease/2 SESE.” That Fenn was a rascal, dropping one breadcrumb after another.

Comment

Originally posted by sally View Post

Unless you're having a hoe down.

Comment

Working...
                          X