Texas videos up tonight I hope.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Texas videos up tonight I hope.

Trying my best to get all videos uploaded tonight. So we can discuss on the show tomorrow with the panel. They will be premiered with a live chat. Processing now. It will take a bit.

For those not on fb. Mikes father passed away this morning so busy and emotional day. but i am trying.
    “Positivity triumphs over negativity” - famous quote by the famous Cowlazars 2018

kpro : So sorry to hear about Mike's dad. Please pass along my sincere condolences to him.

Comment

Thanks, kpro.

My condolences to you, Mike and all of your family. I will seat you in my prayers tonight.

Is there some way of skipping all the 9MH nonsense? I suspect some of us are only interested in the fun bits.

Comment

Go stand by your man, KPro.
        Nothing else matters.
        Prayers of comfort and strength for Mike and Family.

Comment

Sorry to hear about Mike's father. Sending out prayers for Mike and family. Don't worry about us, and go be with Mike.

Comment

My condolences, losing a parent is always difficult. Take care of your family first.

Comment

My condolences to Mike and the family. It is tough to lose a parent and my prayers are with the family and friends. PS Kpro for all the running around and research you have done over the years I hope you was one of the 9 and got a free coin.
              Last edited by In My Opinion; 12-08-2022, 11:00 AM.

Comment

Soo sorry to hear this KPro... Give Mike a big hug from all of us and get back when you can....

Comment

Condolences, Mike and Kpro and family.
                  I agree with everyone else, Kpro, family first. We can wait. Unless this helps take your mind off of it, distractions can help get a person through tough times. Entirely up to you.
                  Love you guys.

Comment

Hey, kpro, did you look for dirt on any of the coins? Spectrum analysis might just narrow down the field.

Comment

Originally posted by In My Opinion View Post
                      My condolences to Mike and the family. It is tough to lose a parent and my prayers are with the family and friends. PS Kpro for all the running around and research you have done over the years I hope you was one of the 9 and got a free coin.
                      Nope, I am just disappointed Mike didn’t get one. Once the LLC comes out, it will be clear why I didn’t get one. Lol, all good.
                      “Positivity triumphs over negativity” - famous quote by the famous Cowlazars 2018

Comment

Subscribe, Like, Comment, [email protected]@aol.comTreasure Hunt Forum - https://www.hintofriches.com/Cowlazars and Kpro's Grand Adventure on F...

Comment

I'll agree. Take some time off for once. The Chase is going to be here forever.

Comment

Condolences to you and Mike. The two days ahead that I dread the most are what you guys are going through. It's great that you have each other, as love is the grandest treasure in life.

Comment

Thinking of you and your father, Mike. I hope you are reconciled.
                              Conservatism is the belief that a small subset of the people is protected by the law, but not bound by it, while another, larger group is bound by the law, but is not protected by it.

~ Unknown

Comment

Working...
                              X