Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by trueyeti View Post

Hey NM,
    Throw in that an M and an W have two too.....mirror image, image reversal....the image gets flipped....like a rainbow, depending on how you look. But hey...the eye symbol of frog, the image we know well? The Runic uu, is the basis of Wynn (the "W" - meaning happiness), and flipped upside down with the mirror, the image uu is the double omega again.....Cheers.
    I got ya covered there on that TWO TOO, trueyeti.

Your mom said it was the only treasured picture she had of U.

Click image for larger version  Name:	51uQYnwUXJL._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg Views:	0 Size:	35.7 KB ID:	473575
    Last edited by Suzy; 12-02-2022, 10:24 AM.

Comment

Careful on those stairs now.

Lyrics - Well I don't know why I came here tonight,I got the feeling that something ain't right,I'm so scared in case I fall off my chair,And I'm wondering h...

4 even the mighty Jupiter is afraid of the Night.

Comment

Originally posted by sally View Post
        Careful on those stairs now.

Lyrics - Well I don't know why I came here tonight,I got the feeling that something ain't right,I'm so scared in case I fall off my chair,And I'm wondering h...

4 even the mighty Jupiter is afraid of the Night.
        Could be the sideways kick tutu.

Comment

Originally posted by starwheel View Post
          They are important in the puzzle by virtue of what they relate to, which is Gold. They appear in the Bible book of 'Revelation' and the word revelation means to reveal something that was 'secret'.
          The phrase is " I am the Alpha and the Omega, the first and the last, the beginning and the end". In the poem puzzle it relates to what you begin with, you end with. Therefore if you begin with the Rainbow you also end with it.
          Forrest's simple cipher of letters to numbers was a means of changing word's letters to numbers and then adding them up to a resultant number total which then became a code number for that word.
          He spoke to us through numbers in essence. The word TREASURES is a prime example of this as it adds up to 126. In TTOTC book Page 126 shows TREASURES.

So if we apply this cipher to the word ALPHA we get 38. If we now apply it to OMEGA we get 41. By addition 38 + 41 = 79 the atomic number of GOLD.
          The curious arrangement of the found chest photo with orientation of North to South in the chest's corners and East to West in the key's alignment has meaning.
          If we believe this arrangement gives us the phrase "Stick with Key" then these must hold some meaning. Firstly notice there are letters on the stick that read T I I and these letters appear over the Gold circle the key is also placed in such a way that it sits within the circle below it. Alpha and Omega suggests a circular movement.
          The letters T I I relate to 20 + 9 + 9 = 38 ALPHA and the word KEY relates to 11 + 5 + 25 = 41 OMEGA. The beginning and the end within a circle.
          Yep. I’m picking up what you’re throwing down. Circular. Counterclockwise. “Been wise.” Forrest also talked about “Centrifugally casting” things. Like the pony express belt buckle in scrapbook 205. Centrifugally casting operates counterclockwise.
          Now look at scrapbook 229, My Medicine Mojo Necklace
          Forrest arranged the bead containers, tools and string packets all facing the same way, counterclockwise, on the outside of an olive monogrammed plate. Starting with a ball of string. Then the path progresses with tools, beads, more string and culminates at a finished necklace. The end.
          So, the start, the path, the end. Counterclockwise in a circle. I’ve always said this was the route. I can’t even get started on all this again man. I’m still having a really hard time letting go. I was always at the same spot and all of the scrapbooks and everything he released just made so much sense there where I was.
          I recently commented on an old post someone revived about the song I wrote with Forrest. He wrote the lyrics, I put it to melody, sang it and recorded it. But what has always bugged me, and someone else brought this up, was that before I even asked to help with his song, he said he was going to write a country song and title it “Hot coffee in a Cold Cup.” My last name is Mugrage. Mug-Rage. Hot coffee in a cold cup. Just weird.
          Box elder. You know they have Samaras? The winged seeds. The females have them. We used to call them helicopters when I was a kid. Remember Forrest releasing the scrapbook about running into a funny looking box elder tree? That was after I emailed him pics of one with what looked to have a downward pointing arrow carved into the trunk. The site I was at was a mess. Almost like a trash can island the way things catch and land upon it during high water every year. Tons of old wood. Each year the trash can island gets more and more.

I still believe the chest that was found, although it may actually be the chest Forrest describes and shows in TTOTC, may not be the original chest he hid right after he found out he had cancer. Who’s to say he didn’t hide the one described and pictured in TTOTC? What if he was always talking about two separate treasures? Why did he literally say he hid the chest and then wrote the poem? He also said it took him 15 years to write the poem. So, this leads me to believe everything really isn’t as it seems. What if the chest that was found WAS and IS Forrest’s “Hole card?” The rip cord, emergency ending to dissuade people from dying, doing idiotic things, getting Covid, traveling during quarantine, etc.
          What if, his REAL treasure. The ORIGINAL treasure, only a couple of people were ever really close. So, Forrest calls off “the chase” to spare people, knowing the TRUE story, his TRUE plan would unfold with the REAL treasure at the ACTUAL place the poem describes?

In scrapbook 229, he shows the beads, tools, and string traveling around the perimeter of a MESS of garbled beads in the center. Right towards the end of the path, before the finished necklace, there’s a “L’Oreal” nail polish. I’ve attached pics that are relevant with this post.

Call me crazy, it’s ok. I just really think the story hasn’t been told yet and there is a promise of other discoveries. I don’t think we’ve seen the actual ending.

Cheers all.

Rick
          AKA FenndersKeepers
          Attached Files

Comment

[/QUOTE]
            What if he was always talking about two separate treasures? Why did he literally say he hid the chest and then wrote the poem? He also said it took him 15 years to write the poem. So, this leads me to believe everything really isn’t as it seems. What if the chest that was found WAS and IS Forrest’s “Hole card?” The rip cord, emergency ending to dissuade people from dying, doing idiotic things, getting Covid, traveling during quarantine, etc.
            What if, his REAL treasure. The ORIGINAL treasure, only a couple of people were ever really close. So, Forrest calls off “the chase” to spare people, knowing the TRUE story, his TRUE plan would unfold with the REAL treasure at the ACTUAL place the poem describes?

In scrapbook 229, he shows the beads, tools, and string traveling around the perimeter of a MESS of garbled beads in the center. Right towards the end of the path, before the finished necklace, there’s a “L’Oreal” nail polish. I’ve attached pics that are relevant with this post.

Call me crazy, it’s ok. I just really think the story hasn’t been told yet and there is a promise of other discoveries. I don’t think we’ve seen the actual ending.

Cheers all.

Rick
            AKA FenndersKeepers
            [/QUOTE]

The above parallels what I know, and what I think I know. I try to separate the difference below:

I know the poem leads the reader to a certain hill at the north end of Beaver Creek Box Canyon in the Cruces Basin (within the original Tierra Amarillo Land Grant) in New Mexico.
            I know this spot is exactly 90 miles north-by-northwest of Fenn’s home.
            I know this spot is legally defined as Township 32N, Range 6E, section 2, subsection SESE. I know 2 SESE sounds exactly like to cease. I think I know that is not just coincidence.
            I know the hill where you *have* to cease (box canyon) is attached to a ridge on the east side, and open on its west side. I know the contours of that hill mimic the shape of the poem (lines of different length.) I have been to the spot.
            I know that to best understand this, you place the poem on a table then turn it counter-clockwise.
            I can think of nothing else that could better fit the other poem Forrest Fenn pointed us at, the T.S. Eliot verse which ends “and know the place for the first time.”

I know Forrest Fenn made “the chest is found” announcement on June 6, 2020. I think I know the “sixness” of that date to be a nod at the Township/Range where the poem leads. I think I know that Forrest did this to stop unwise travel in the 2020 hunt season when COVID was rampant and little understood. I think he did this to save us from ourselves, and I think I found an anagram in Jack’s first letter to us that confirms this.

I know I found a letter pattern (6E/32N) that Forrest Fenn uses hundreds of times in his writing to refer to THE Township and hill he wanted us to visit. The most famous example is “somewhERe in the mountains north of SaNta Fe.” I know the pattern appears in *every* scrapbook of the famous info dump of fall 2019. I think that is not just coincidence.

I know my book (Fenn Point, The Hidden Patterns of Forrest Fenn), has more to say about the patterns layered within Forrest Fenn’s writing than anyone else has cared (dared?) to put in print.
            i know I love the outrageously devious ways Forrest found to hint toward his “place that is special to me”, and I think I know you will too.

Comment

Originally posted by mountain digger

What's with those 2 photoshopped coins on the yellow tray? Oh, wait ... never mind, I know.
              What coins?

Comment

The reason f wrote about the Alpha and put Omega signs in his books is because the beginning is the ending. He stated this a half a dozen other ways during the Chase too. He said you won't know you have the first clue until you find the treasure. The only way that is possible is if the treasure was hidden at the first clue. He said after all your searching you would arrive at the beginning and know the place for the first time. It doesn't get any clearer than that. F outsmarted some of the greatest minds in the universe with his treasure hunt. Many minds are brilliant but fail to think of things that are obvious most of the time.

F shared the video that declared "U can't do this" and he was absolutely spot on.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Pilot

Somebody should post them. Tick . . . tick . . . tick . . .
                  Be careful what you wish for...

Comment

Originally posted by Suzy View Post

I got ya covered there on that TWO TOO, trueyeti.

Your mom said it was the only treasured picture she had of U.
                    Hey Suzy,
                    Yeah exactly....but I prefer this one. Yeah, the basketball coach done kicked me off the team......but mom has never been prouder.

Click image for larger version

Name:	download.jpg
Views:	154
Size:	11.9 KB
ID:	473645

Comment

Originally posted by starwheel View Post
                      They are important in the puzzle by virtue of what they relate to, which is Gold. [/B]The beginning and the end within a circle.
                      Hey SW,
                      Circles and rings....dragons and kings....called by the toll of the bell.

Comment

Originally posted by trueyeti View Post

Hey NM,
                        Throw in that an M and an W have two too.....mirror image, image reversal....the image gets flipped....like a rainbow, depending on how you look. But hey...the eye symbol of frog, the image we know well? The Runic uu, is the basis of Wynn (the "W" - meaning happiness), and flipped upside down with the mirror, the image uu is the double omega again.....Cheers.
                        Interesting comment.....

Comment

Originally posted by wwwamericana View Post

Interesting comment.....
                          Yeah yeah yeah.... but do you like my Two-Too, too? Cheers.

Comment

Originally posted by FenndersKeepers View Post

Yep. I’m picking up what you’re throwing down. Circular. Counterclockwise. “Been wise.” Forrest also talked about “Centrifugally casting” things. Like the pony express belt buckle in scrapbook 205. Centrifugally casting operates counterclockwise.
                            Now look at scrapbook 229, My Medicine Mojo Necklace
                            Forrest arranged the bead containers, tools and string packets all facing the same way, counterclockwise, on the outside of an olive monogrammed plate. Starting with a ball of string. Then the path progresses with tools, beads, more string and culminates at a finished necklace. The end.
                            So, the start, the path, the end. Counterclockwise in a circle. I’ve always said this was the route. I can’t even get started on all this again man. I’m still having a really hard time letting go. I was always at the same spot and all of the scrapbooks and everything he released just made so much sense there where I was.
                            I recently commented on an old post someone revived about the song I wrote with Forrest. He wrote the lyrics, I put it to melody, sang it and recorded it. But what has always bugged me, and someone else brought this up, was that before I even asked to help with his song, he said he was going to write a country song and title it “Hot coffee in a Cold Cup.” My last name is Mugrage. Mug-Rage. Hot coffee in a cold cup. Just weird.
                            Box elder. You know they have Samaras? The winged seeds. The females have them. We used to call them helicopters when I was a kid. Remember Forrest releasing the scrapbook about running into a funny looking box elder tree? That was after I emailed him pics of one with what looked to have a downward pointing arrow carved into the trunk. The site I was at was a mess. Almost like a trash can island the way things catch and land upon it during high water every year. Tons of old wood. Each year the trash can island gets more and more.

I still believe the chest that was found, although it may actually be the chest Forrest describes and shows in TTOTC, may not be the original chest he hid right after he found out he had cancer. Who’s to say he didn’t hide the one described and pictured in TTOTC? What if he was always talking about two separate treasures? Why did he literally say he hid the chest and then wrote the poem? He also said it took him 15 years to write the poem. So, this leads me to believe everything really isn’t as it seems. What if the chest that was found WAS and IS Forrest’s “Hole card?” The rip cord, emergency ending to dissuade people from dying, doing idiotic things, getting Covid, traveling during quarantine, etc.

Cheers all.

Rick
                            AKA FenndersKeepers
                            Hey Rick, quoting from your comment...
                            "But what has always bugged me, and someone else brought this up, was that before I even asked to help with his song, he said he was going to write a country song and title it “Hot coffee in a Cold Cup.” My last name is Mugrage. Mug-Rage. Hot coffee in a cold cup. Just weird."

Didn't Forrest give the interview to Margie Goldsmith, the one that broke the Chase open to the wider public?

Comment

All this bull about cancer and love surrounding the zodiac signs ya'll are throwing down has got me confused. Forrest said keep it simple. Now how are we suppose to do that when we're trying to figure out what sign the Chase falls under? If we can't figure out the simplicities of numbers, like 3, 6, 8, 9, etc., and know how to tie them together with the Chase or how to cut the umbilical cord at the end, then maybe we've pushed way too hard. Sure, I know ya'll mean well, but I think I'm just gonna stick with my dinosaurs and the Crustaceous period. They easily fall inline with what Fenn said when he said we'd find his car parked at the Denver Museum, and kids always loved them dinosaurs. Besides, it makes for a nice snack if you get hungry, plus it goes good with a cocktail. Them crusty-acetous critters, not the kids.

Comment

Originally posted by Suzy View Post
                                All this bull about cancer and love surrounding the zodiac signs ya'll are throwing down has got me confused. Forrest said keep it simple. Now how are we suppose to do that when we're trying to figure out what sign the Chase falls under? If we can't figure out the simplicities of numbers, like 3, 6, 8, 9, etc., and know how to tie them together with the Chase or how to cut the umbilical cord at the end, then maybe we've pushed way too hard. Sure, I know ya'll mean well, but I think I'm just gonna stick with my dinosaurs and the Crustaceous period. They easily fall inline with what Fenn said when he said we'd find his car parked at the Denver Museum, and kids always loved them dinosaurs. Besides, it makes for a nice snack if you get hungry, plus it goes good with a cocktail. Them crusty-acetous critters, not the kids.
                                Suzy Do you possess a protractor? If so go to Google Maps, not Google earth. .Bring up the map of Colorado and get it to pin the Denver Museum of Nature and Science.
                                Now go to the SW corner which is a part of Four Corners Monument, place the centre of the protractor on this corner and project a 40 angle from it. I think you will find that 40 degrees finds it pretty precisely. It proves that the 40 degree angle is important to the puzzle. The Blue angle of the rainbow is seen at 40 degrees, it is the COLD, and your effort will be worth it.

Comment

Working...
                                X