Alpha and Omega

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alpha and Omega

They are important in the puzzle by virtue of what they relate to, which is Gold. They appear in the Bible book of 'Revelation' and the word revelation means to reveal something that was 'secret'.
    The phrase is " I am the Alpha and the Omega, the first and the last, the beginning and the end". In the poem puzzle it relates to what you begin with, you end with. Therefore if you begin with the Rainbow you also end with it.
    Forrest's simple cipher of letters to numbers was a means of changing word's letters to numbers and then adding them up to a resultant number total which then became a code number for that word.
    He spoke to us through numbers in essence. The word TREASURES is a prime example of this as it adds up to 126. In TTOTC book Page 126 shows TREASURES.

So if we apply this cipher to the word ALPHA we get 38. If we now apply it to OMEGA we get 41. By addition 38 + 41 = 79 the atomic number of GOLD.
    The curious arrangement of the found chest photo with orientation of North to South in the chest's corners and East to West in the key's alignment has meaning.
    If we believe this arrangement gives us the phrase "Stick with Key" then these must hold some meaning. Firstly notice there are letters on the stick that read T I I and these letters appear over the Gold circle the key is also placed in such a way that it sits within the circle below it. Alpha and Omega suggests a circular movement.
    The letters T I I relate to 20 + 9 + 9 = 38 ALPHA and the word KEY relates to 11 + 5 + 25 = 41 OMEGA. The beginning and the end within a circle.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20221024_133743.jpg
Views:	318
Size:	218.6 KB
ID:	473530 Gold must be in a circle.

Comment

Originally posted by starwheel View Post
      Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_20221024_133743.jpg Views:	12 Size:	218.6 KB ID:	473530 Gold must be in a circle.
      No, its in Texas. The auction ends on the 12th, which happens to be the same number of sidekicks Jesus raked in.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Eyes View Post

No, its in Texas. The auction ends on the 12th, which happens to be the same number of sidekicks Jesus raked in.
        Mr Eyes Thanks for giving this thread some intelligent thoughts.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Eyes View Post

The 12th of Dec's my wedding anniversary, which is kinda artistic from a planetary point of view.

Comment

Originally posted by BigOnus View Post

The 12th of Dec's my wedding anniversary, which is kinda artistic from a planetary point of view.
            Sooooo that means on the 13th we have a winner?
            I'm ok with that.....
            (How's my ole friend?)

Comment

Originally posted by wwwamericana View Post

I'm ok with that.....
              (How's my ole friend?)
              Every day's a winner if we dream big enough.

Im holding up, my little friend, how are you?
              Click image for larger version  Name:	MAN_Atlante_fronte_1040572 (1).jpg Views:	0 Size:	1.59 MB ID:	473546

Comment

Originally posted by BigOnus View Post

Every day's a winner if we dream big enough.

Im holding up, my little friend, how are you?
                Click image for larger version Name:	MAN_Atlante_fronte_1040572 (1).jpg Views:	0 Size:	1.59 MB ID:	473546
                I'm holding on.
                Thanks for asking

Name:	80243679-cartoon-frog-holding-earth-globe.jpg
Views:	363
Size:	104.7 KB
ID:	473548

Comment

Somewhere....Beneath the Planet of the Apes

Name:	1586289_orig.jpg
Views:	305
Size:	40.8 KB
ID:	473554

Comment

Perhaps you guys from Mr Eyes onwards would like to start a thread of your own to play on, don't you think?
                    Last edited by starwheel; 12-02-2022, 05:50 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by starwheel View Post
                      Perhaps you guys from Mr Eyes onwards would like to start a thread of your own to play on, don't you think?
                      Forgive them starwheel, they are just retarded. Now, they can take offense at my use of the word, or they can quit disrupting class and actually learn something.

Speaker: Dr Robert Gilbert00:00 - The Different Levels of Creation00:40 - The Truth About Electromagnetic Energy02:00 - Decayed Vital Life Force 03:45 - Why ...

I think your methods are fascinating.

Comment

Originally posted by sally View Post

Forgive them starwheel, they are just retarded. Now, they can take offense at my use of the word, or they can quit disrupting class and actually learn something.

Speaker: Dr Robert Gilbert00:00 - The Different Levels of Creation00:40 - The Truth About Electromagnetic Energy02:00 - Decayed Vital Life Force 03:45 - Why ...

I think your methods are fascinating.
                        sally Thank you so much for your support, and your comment.

Comment

A typical rainbow has 2 beginnings and 2 endings; depending how you look at it.

Comment

Originally posted by nomadicMadman View Post
                            A typical rainbow has 2 beginnings and 2 endings; depending how you look at it.
                            Hey NM,
                            Throw in that an M and an W have two too.....mirror image, image reversal....the image gets flipped....like a rainbow, depending on how you look. But hey...the eye symbol of frog, the image we know well? The Runic uu, is the basis of Wynn (the "W" - meaning happiness), and flipped upside down with the mirror, the image uu is the double omega again.....Cheers.

Comment

Originally posted by wwwamericana View Post

I'm ok with that.....
                              (How's my ole friend?)
                              I'm good with the two word version.

. . . just in case you needed a bit more luck on that 13.

Fri End!
                              <3

Comment

Working...
                              X