• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fenns Secret

What do you think it is?

Originally posted by DanNun
    Is a secret??

Sorry…my kids are rubbing off on me. I’m so literal with everything these days.
    That’s okay. At least your comment bumps my post so maybe someone who’s not so literal can chime in. Thanks!

Comment

Where

Comment

W here?

Comment

Originally posted by Old blue View Post
          Where
          That’s a saucy secret. Very vague but right straight to the point I guess. I appreciate your feedback. I’ve always wondered if Forrest liked to play with homonyms.

secret where
          secret ware
          secret wear

Comment

Originally posted by Old blue View Post
            Where
            Provided to YouTube by Atlantic RecordsKashmir (Remaster) · Led ZeppelinPhysical Graffiti℗ 2013 Atlantic RecordsGuitar: Jimmy PageProducer: Jimmy PageDrums: ...

Comment

His "secret W here", the end of his rainboW.

Comment

Locality locality locality

Comment

Originally posted by starwheel View Post
                  wise...straight to the point

Comment

A Princess.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Pilot

Which one? Jeez.
                      The one in the poem. He could have said secrets but he didn’t. I wonder why?

Comment

Originally posted by Misconstrued View Post

The one in the poem. He could have said secrets but he didn’t. I wonder why?
                        Hey Misc,
                        Good point. IMO....it is possible that "secret" can refer to "location" as in "where," and that when the poem reads, "the answers I already know" that can mean.....that there are many secrets....at that "secret where" not just "one," and that means that.....there are many "answers" there too. The "secret where" is locality IMO.....and that locality contains the answers to his many "secrets." Cheers.

Comment

Originally posted by starwheel View Post
                          9 2 42 = 4

Comment

Definitely a possibility yeti. Love that you tied in another verse to back up your opinion. But I believe the poem states “answer” not “answers” I could be wrong. I do believe I remember hearing Forrest quote “answers” in a video of him reciting the poem. Regardless, if you take the poem straight forward like Forrest told us to, one would say in simplest terms, his secret, seems to be a singular person place or thing? That’s my logic at least. But great point none the less

Comment

Originally posted by Misconstrued View Post
                              Definitely a possibility yeti. Love that you tied in another verse to back up your opinion. But I believe the poem states “answer” not “answers” I could be wrong. I do believe I remember hearing Forrest quote “answers” in a video of him reciting the poem. Regardless, if you take the poem straight forward like Forrest told us to, one would say in simplest terms, his secret, seems to be a singular person place or thing? That’s my logic at least. But great point none the less
                              Hey Misc,
                              Yeah.....the secret, the answer.....but come to recall...that secret/secrets thing is up for debate. Wasn't Forrest asked about the "S" thingy? I mean, "the secret" and "the answer" okay....if we want to nail it down...then isn't the secret and the answer......talking about "locality?" IMO....the "S" thingy can and does operate as a "variable operating metaphor" in a way....I mean "the locality" will contain the answer and the locality will have many secrets.....and many answers too.....won't it? Cheers.

Comment

Working...
                              X