Bidding up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bidding up

I tried 5 times to bid but always outbid so doubt I’ll own a piece of Forrest Fenn chest history. $223 was my max

Based on the cray-cray in this community, I reckon the infamous stick would end up closing at a higher price

Comment

Originally posted by Old Pilot

I honestly believe that anyone who went on a search trip -- or even just tried to solve the poem -- got what Fenn wanted them to. I don't mind not having a gold coin/nugget or a stupid stick.
      I had some adventure(s), and continue to have memory of the benefit and enjoyment (hee hee) I received. Next summer I plan to search farther north than I have so far. Does that make anyone nervous?
      Not particularly

Comment

Originally posted by 23kachinas View Post
        I tried 5 times to bid but always outbid so doubt I’ll own a piece of Forrest Fenn chest history. $223 was my max
        You are part of the history, as I recall.

Comment

Originally posted by DanNun
          Good job Kachina. Keep it at a fixed expense and don’t go drowning yourself in debt because of it. Unless you think it’s worth it? Just be careful.

I might add…it may be worth it if you can turn a profit on it, God knows that’s how I think. I guess that’s how I always interpreted his dreams.
          Interesting Tesouro Sagrado means "Sacred Treasure". Same ole story. Oxymorons going around pillaging the Temple again. It's no wonder to me what Fenn's secret is. I can imagine something better.

Comment

Originally posted by Star Shadow View Post

You are part of the history, as I recall.
            Backstory?

Comment

Originally posted by AaBbCcDdEeFf View Post

Backstory?
              I made a bronze hummingbird named Maya (see my profile pic). I was hoping to add a little gold nugget to my collection but the bidding is going to be higher than I can go. It's ok, it's probably someone with a deep bank account.

Comment

I made a bronze hummingbird named Maya (see my profile pic). I was hoping to add a little gold nugget to my collection but the bidding is going to be higher than I can go. It's ok, it's probably someone with a deep bank account.
                Interesting. Best of luck with the gold nugget bidding. Is there a backstory with your screen name? Specifically the number 23?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Spallies View Post
                    Well that didn't work??? Hi 23Kachinas! So nice to see you again! I hope you get your nugget! Always Jelly of your bronze Kachina Forrest cast for you!!! That is a real treasure!!!

Comment

I honestly believe that anyone who went on a search trip -- or even just tried to solve the poem -- got what Fenn wanted them to. I don't mind not having a gold coin/nugget or a stupid stick.
                      I had some adventure(s), and continue to have memory of the benefit and enjoyment (hee hee) I received. Next summer I plan to search farther north than I have so far. Does that make anyone nervous?
                      Yes it does....

I'm Shakin in my boots (but that doesn't mean anything because I got Parkinson's.)He-he
                      1f Billy

PS... OP you can have everything south of the creek

Comment

Interesting. Best of luck with the gold nugget bidding. Is there a backstory with your screen name? Specifically the number 23?
                        23 is half chromosomes of DNA
                        The 23rd pair, the sex chromosomes, differ between males and females.
                        1 (2 3) 5 8 is start of Fibonacci sequence
                        23 invokes cosmic balance
                        Last edited by 23kachinas; 11-30-2022, 10:57 PM.

Comment

23 is half chromosomes of DNA
                          The 23rd pair, the sex chromosomes, differ between males and females.
                          1 (2 3) 5 8 is start of Fibonacci sequence
                          23 invokes cosmic balance
                          Awesome stuff. I'm way into Fibonacci sequences as a currency trader.

I'm into the number 32 as it relates to the poem. I thought maybe the number 23 was significant with your interpretation of the poem.

Comment

Awesome stuff. I'm way into Fibonacci sequences as a currency trader.

I'm into the number 32 as it relates to the poem. I thought maybe the number 23 was significant with your interpretation of the poem.
                            Let me start by saying, those numbers are telling, but only in the way of confirmation. And I'll finish by telling you that without solving the poem you won't understand what I'm saying.

In fact, I'm not even sure myself what I just said, but it sounds GOOD!

Comment

I said "anyone". In that context, I didn't ask whether I made any saucy wenches nervous. I already know that I keep them nervous, and their dreams nice.
                              more like afraid and nightmares but you’ve always been the politician around here

Comment

Working...
                              X