Why not the chest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why not the chest

I wonder what will become of the chest itself? Think the owner(s) will re-hide it with a new treasure hunt?

When the auction is finally over the LLC will go out to their back yard and ceremonially burn the chest. They will say it was a religious experience.

Comment

Should be more visible, now it's lighter.

Comment

Originally posted by XFiles View Post
        I wonder what will become of the chest itself? Think the owner(s) will re-hide it with a new treasure hunt?
        Of course they will rehide it . We are talking about someone , or some peoples that have the best intentions when it comes to Mr. Fenn's legacy . I mean they are beyond reproach . I would be surprised if they didn't immediately refill it and start the Chase all over again ....I personally think we should create a parade for them and name a day for their legacy. These guys are the best ......scumbags ...errrrr...... greedy mfs ......errr.............errr.....damn it ! ......LLC/finders I have ever seen !
        "Make it Happen! With the Power of Thought" - Mrs. and Mr. Fenndery (close to each and every day)

Comment

It’s going to be explosive if left up to me

Comment

Working...
          X