Something extra in the Chest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Something extra in the Chest

Are there any objects placed in the Bronze Chest that are connected, or have meaning to the place the chest is hidden? ~ Mike

No Mike, everything in the chest is straight forward and visual, except my autobiography, which some might find dull. Oops, I forgot, there is one thing in the chest that I have not talked about except to say I don’t want to talk about it. It is something saved especially for the person who solves the clues. I think that person will be pleased when she sees it. f

What was the meaning of this strange comment from Forrest? " I think that person will be pleased when she sees it."
    I don't think he was referring to the fact that a woman was ultimately going to find it. I am drawn to the possibility that the location bears a woman's name. What say you?

Originally posted by starwheel View Post
    Are there any objects placed in the Bronze Chest that are connected, or have meaning to the place the chest is hidden? ~ Mike

No Mike, everything in the chest is straight forward and visual, except my autobiography, which some might find dull. Oops, I forgot, there is one thing in the chest that I have not talked about except to say I don’t want to talk about it. It is something saved especially for the person who solves the clues. I think that person will be pleased when she sees it. f

What was the meaning of this strange comment from Forrest? " I think that person will be pleased when she sees it."
    I don't think he was referring to the fact that a woman was ultimately going to find it. I am drawn to the possibility that the location bears a woman's name. What say you?
    She is dg.

jack even says sb 50 is those hot on the trail.

“Positivity triumphs over negativity” - famous quote by the famous Cowlazars 2018

Comment

Still quoting jacket hoffa after all this time and shenannigans is folly , imho.
      "Make it Happen! With the Power of Thought" - Mrs. and Mr. Fenndery (close to each and every day)

Comment

Originally posted by kpro View Post
        She is dg.

kpro So what was the item she would be pleased to see? We don't see it in the chest and Jack never mentioned it. Quite honestly I think that is rubbish.
        I would suggest that this was not THE correct chest in that case.
        ​​

Comment

I would say the sissors. Birth and Faith. tied to the location. Forrest was asked about the autobiography and he said he retained all rights to it. Is there a time capsule in cody. Did it go to the
          smithsonian. Wasn't Dal writing it. On and On.. hundreds of emails from Jack. Whats it matter. I would not have went to NMH so leaves me out. I would have went to church so to say.
          So I guess it was a fishy ending. But Forrest did say he retained the rights to the autobiography. So that would be the only thing that was retained by the Family at Forrest request.

Comment

What do I know? That said... I believe the mystery item to be the title to the placer mining claim which was patented about 130 years ago. That claim is currently held by an LLC which is impossible to know who really owns it. That way if the title has already been signed over, only the finder would have to do would be to sign the papers and record them at the county clerk's office. That act would then transfer ownership to the finder as well satisfy the line in the poem which says "I give you title to the gold". That's also why Forrest felt comfortable carving all over those trees.....Because they were his property all along!
            1f Billy

Comment

Originally posted by kpro View Post
              She is dg.

even then that sill doesn't tell us what the secret item is? nobody knows what the secret item is and it was never photographed or talked about, so it has to be in that olive jar.

Comment

Originally posted by Sherif Billy View Post

What do I know? That said... I believe the mystery item to be the title to the placer mining claim which was patented about 130 years ago. That claim is currently held by an LLC which is impossible to know who really owns it. That way if the title has already been signed over, only the finder would have to do would be to sign the papers and record them at the county clerk's office. That act would then transfer ownership to the finder as well satisfy the line in the poem which says "I give you title to the gold". That's also why Forrest felt comfortable carving all over those trees.....Because they were his property all along!
                1f Billy
                i always thought the secret item was a title of some sort or a deed. now I'm even more confident because we haven't heard about it and the only thing, we don't know much about is the olive jar. so, it's got to be something in the olive jar.

Comment

Originally posted by Trailblazer99 View Post

i always thought the secret item was a title of some sort or a deed. now I'm even more confident because we haven't heard about it and the only thing, we don't know much about is the olive jar. so, it's got to be something in the olive jar.
                  Trailblazer That does not address "That person will be pleased when SHE sees it" that is more important than what it is don't you think?

Comment

My 3 legged dog named Baby Bear loved bones, just like Bip. This may have nothing to do with the comment but perhaps shows the depth of a master salesman.
                    Last edited by Star Shadow; 11-26-2022, 11:34 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Star Shadow View Post
                      My 3 legged dog named Baby Bear loved bones, just like Bip. This may have nothing to do with the comment but perhaps shows the depth of master salesman.
                      Just to express a little confirmation bias, lol, my gal's canine was named Skippy and lo and behold he also had 3 legs. Can't make this stuff up.

Comment

Hey SW,
                        "One item" and "She sees it." IMO....double subterfuge....a double negative....indicates a positive to the original question, which is "Are there any objects placed in the Bronze Chest that are connected, or have meaning to the place the chest is hidden? In other words..."yes" there are items in the chest that have meaning/connection with the place the chest hidden. Case in point is the dragon and his "two hairs." The two hairs are comparative to the two feathers held by the twins. (Navajo myth, "The House of the Father Sun.") Didn't his mom have a twin? Geeze and Cheers.

Comment

Originally posted by RFISH

That would mean he knew Diggin Gypsy would be looking for the chest
                          before he hid it???
                          Or that he had the chest all along, and could add that ‘something’ at his leisure.
                          How does your mind work? F provided those words many years after the chest was hidden. He provided them to Jenny for WW on MW. F knew DG was a searcher because she amd he emailed often. She, her daughters and some sisters visited f in his home around 2015ish.

Comment

This is the She. Just as f did with all of his communications, it was a hint for the spot. STATE HIGHWAY ELEVATION

Click image for larger version

Name:	20210416_195356.jpg
Views:	301
Size:	164.9 KB
ID:	472575

So few could speak f's language.

Comment

if the ring fits...

Comment

Working...
                              X