Happy Forrest Fenn Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jan_v60 View Post

What is a helppo fondaue? Cannot decipher it.
    Say what? We're on a Fenn-ish Chase and you can't decipher Finnish?
    It's an "easy love" . . . yep, at the "finish", lol.
    Yep. And always deflated.

Comment

Originally posted by Suzy View Post

Say what? We're on a Fenn-ish Chase and you can't decipher Finnish?
      It's an "easy love" . . . yep, at the "finish", lol.
      Yep. And always deflated.
      I must be a dumb person, because I don.t understand clearly your answer. I suppose my English slang language needs some exercice.
      Last edited by jan_v60; 11-29-2022, 02:28 PM.

Comment

But it was very helpful I think, and perhaps even critical of you accept that pi is 180 degrees. Our opinions can differ.
        Simply saying that pi is 180 degrees is a sloppy mis-statement. Pi is just a number . . . like 666 is.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Pilot View Post

Simply saying that pi is 180 degrees is a sloppy mis-statement. Pi is just a number . . . like 666 is.

That reminds me a bit of Scrapbook 168.
          Click image for larger version

Name:	PSX_20230102_224916.jpg
Views:	204
Size:	53.5 KB
ID:	483192

Comment

Originally posted by Not4but242Walk View Post

That reminds me a bit of Scrapbook 168.
            Click image for larger version  Name:	PSX_20230102_224916.jpg Views:	8 Size:	53.5 KB ID:	483192
            For a second I was confused and thought you were pointing out all us imbeciles who were OBVIOUSLY
            missing the F and the U on some wood and bronze adorned concrete post. Sorry, plane crash guy

Comment

No, pi is not a number, it is a word….part of pipi for example.

Comment

In mathematics (and more specifically geometry), a semicircle is a one-dimensional locus of points that forms half of a circle. It is a circular arc that measures 180° (equivalently, π radians, or a half-turn). It has only one line of symmetry (reflection symmetry). In non-technical usage, the term "semicircle" is sometimes used to refer to a half-disk, which is a two-dimensional geometric shape that also includes the diameter segment from one end of the arc to the other as well as all the interior points.​

A normal rainbow, as we can see on earth is such a semicircle. The treasure was hidden at the end of it.
                Last edited by jan_v60; 01-03-2023, 05:10 AM.

Comment

ever drawing nigh WAS one half of a circle in the solution NOT the solution

Comment

Originally posted by Knowledge View Post
                    ever drawing nigh WAS one half of a circle in the solution NOT the solution
                    Hey Know,
                    Look mate, keep the faith, and build it. You are not “wrong.” IMO, you’re one-half “right.”
                    There is the Mandelbrot set, and the Collatz Conjecture, where half-zies and rainbows they do apply. And they reveal the smoke and mirrors of Magician, the tricks. Symbols, and Metaphors and Meanings, oh me, oh my. Pick a number, any number equates to “Pick a card, any card” and that is in the realm of the Magician, and the numbers are in the realm of the mathematician. And the tricks of the joker they do apply to the smoke in the mind and mirrors of our eyes, where the rainbow does indeed apply. Cheers.

Comment

In mathematics (and more specifically geometry), a semicircle is a one-dimensional locus of points that forms half of a circle. It is a circular arc that measures 180° (equivalently, π radians, or a half-turn). It has only one line of symmetry (reflection symmetry). In non-technical usage, the term "semicircle" is sometimes used to refer to a half-disk, which is a two-dimensional geometric shape that also includes the diameter segment from one end of the arc to the other as well as all the interior points.​

A normal rainbow, as we can see on earth is such a semicircle. The treasure was hidden at the end of it.
                      Hey jan,
                      Your not even wrong mate. hehehe.... In the same way that a semicircle equates to a circular arch, radians, half-turns, half-disks, and the diameter segment of the arch in mathematics, the "rainbow" equates to the M, the W, the Omega, and the double Omega in magicianmatics. The end of Forrest's "rainbow" can necessarily be described as any or all of those at the ends, or in between. How did you enjoy the Oreo's I sent you mate? Cheers.

Comment

Originally posted by trueyeti View Post

Hey jan,
                        Your not even wrong mate. hehehe.... In the same way that a semicircle equates to a circular arch, radians, half-turns, half-disks, and the diameter segment of the arch in mathematics, the "rainbow" equates to the M, the W, the Omega, and the double Omega in magicianmatics. The end of Forrest's "rainbow" can necessarily be described as any or all of those at the ends, or in between. How did you enjoy the Oreo's I sent you mate? Cheers.
                        You have a lot of imagination, trueyeti, with your M or W? but I honestly think a little bit too, too much. You really don't keep it simple, in your very, very long statements, but that is only my opinion. But as far as I can see, I am really not a believer of your Bisti thing. But there are other theories here with repeating images of a post at YNP entry or with zodiacs and starwheels in the sky., using strange numbers and transforming letters or syllabes into Roman cyphers.
                        I also, am only repeating myself many times. I think we need new blood in one or other way. Our club here becomes smaller and smaller and more and more fixed and blocked on a very limited view of the poem. That is my opinion only.

Comment

Originally posted by trueyeti View Post

Hey jan,
                          I knibbled on those virtual Oreos cookies that you did not send to me, with a cup of a strange blue tea with the color of the blue Unicef logo and mixed it with red (cross/crescent moon tea logo), green tea (peace logo). And what did I obtain? A real black/Brown tea. And it even was tasteful. OH, I forgot to add the yellow tea with Amnesty Internatioal colors. It did not change the final color too much, but the taste was a little bit stronger. What an ending would that be?
                          Last edited by jan_v60; 01-03-2023, 05:43 PM.

Comment

The reason f told the old guy who was a retired pilot to do a 180 was to hint to a U.

Comment

Working...
                            X