• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Forrest Fenn Day

Don’t forget the pi

Originally posted by Sarah Seedling View Post
    Don’t forget the pi
    Let's have a round of applause for the spin doctor...

Comment

Originally posted by Old Pilot
      Pi was a hint (but not critical to solving the poem).
      But it was very helpful I think, and perhaps even critical of you accept that pi is 180 degrees. Our opinions can differ.

Comment

Originally posted by jan_v60 View Post

But it was very helpful I think, and perhaps even critical of you accept that pi is 180 degrees. Our opinions can differ.
        Pi is best served at 90 degrees x 2 broken pineapples would 180, but Forrest said you don’t have to break nothin noone nohow

Comment

NOT true the pie stories were a big part of understanding what Forrest did. Each pie story starting with the cow pie hints at Forrest wwwh. The first periglacial wedge within the Big Hollow sits between the Laramie airport and the University of WY dairy teaching school. Rain is warm waters and they halt within a periglacial wedge. Think of a pie-shaped sand trap formed by freezing and thawing over time. That is also the reason for the dairy cow story and the pineapple pie. The wedges look like a pineapple from above. Each and every pie story Forrest brings in cold, like Frosty the meat locker, on a cold morning Bessie was at the back of the barn, on the way to school on a cold morning. There are three wwwh and three pie stories. The first is the next to the dairy teaching school, the next is beyond Woods landing next to the first blaze, the Totem cafe caper, the third is next to the second blaze, the story of the lady breaking the pie, so f gets it two for a nickel. He hints that the put-in is next to a cross, by saying he would put a nickel under her headstone.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	05F53A1B-AF25-4453-AE34-9504DDA718DF.png
Views:	338
Size:	1.43 MB
ID:	472247Click image for larger version

Name:	A17DCE85-3CB1-4FE8-8A42-DCAD8E3A2DFA.png
Views:	346
Size:	599.2 KB
ID:	472246 Ob

Comment

Old Pilot It very much is, for when following the poem you end up at a circular blaze.

Comment

Originally posted by starwheel View Post

Old Pilot It very much is, for when following the poem you end up at a circular blaze.
                Strange, that he wasn't able to take a 'radial' off it in that case.

Comment

Originally posted by Not4but242Walk View Post

Strange, that he wasn't able to take a 'radial' off it in that case.
                  Not4but242Walk A circle does not face any one particular direction, it covers all 360 degrees.

Comment

The key is deliberately placed over a circle in the chest, it falls within it. That is a big clue.

Comment

Originally posted by Knowledge View Post

NOT true the pie stories were a big part of understanding what Forrest did. Each pie story starting with the cow pie hints at Forrest wwwh. The first periglacial wedge within the Big Hollow sits between the Laramie airport and the University of WY dairy teaching school. Rain is warm waters and they halt within a periglacial wedge. Think of a pie-shaped sand trap formed by freezing and thawing over time. That is also the reason for the dairy cow story and the pineapple pie. The wedges look like a pineapple from above. Each and every pie story Forrest brings in cold, like Frosty the meat locker, on a cold morning Bessie was at the back of the barn, on the way to school on a cold morning. There are three wwwh and three pie stories. The first is the next to the dairy teaching school, the next is beyond Woods landing next to the first blaze, the Totem cafe caper, the third is next to the second blaze, the story of the lady breaking the pie, so f gets it two for a nickel. He hints that the put-in is next to a cross, by saying he would put a nickel under her headstone.
                      There were more than 3 pie stories. Does that deflate your specialized ideas? And since f declared bread pudding was his all time favorite, how does that change things?
                      Last edited by Hear me all; 11-25-2022, 06:33 AM.

Comment

Pi is just a number. Like red is just a color. My solve doesn't use numbers or math in any way. Per my solve, something observable near the hidey spot had me thinking about pi. No biggie in importance to me, but of course you can consider anything you want to be as important as you want it to be. Good luck if you're still trying to solve the poem. Please don't deliberately violate any State of New Mexico laws.
                        You throw that word”deliberately” around same as discover. It’s the little things that give you away OP

Comment

Originally posted by Hear me all View Post

There were more than 3 pie stories. Does that deflate your specialized ideas? And since f declared bread pudding was his all time favorite, how does that change things?
                          It seems to me you live in a world where you try to push wishful thinking as fact. In TTOTC the only book f told us to use other than the map from TFTW, there are three and only three pie stories.
                          I saw some other post of yours you saying you can dig in Yellowstone and Forrest said it was buried. Forrest said not to dig and to this day you have not explained how the chest was under some post. You have taken a couple of numbers and found some connections and made it your solution. What Forrest did is a little more in-depth than that. You can't change the truth to fit what you want to be true.

Comment

Pi is just a number. Like red is just a color. My solve doesn't use numbers or math in any way. Per my solve, something observable near the hidey spot had me thinking about pi. No biggie in importance to me, but of course you can consider anything you want to be as important as you want it to be. Good luck if you're still trying to solve the poem. Please don't deliberately violate any State of New Mexico laws.
                            Pi as seen from Google earth and part of the reason Forrest had no shoes .....
                            1f Billy

PS.. Rose; do you want to weigh in here?

Comment

Originally posted by starwheel View Post
                              The key is deliberately placed over a circle in the chest, it falls within it. That is a big clue.
                              Star- You may be right. Here is how I see it.
                              Rusty key= Iron oxide is the key= Red is the key= Rose is the key

from the poem....

"If you've been brave and in the wood"
                              in the wood= Bull's eye (Darts)
                              Bull's eye= Ox's eye=oxidize=rust=red=rose

Name:	IMG_1144.jpg
Views:	338
Size:	5.57 MB
ID:	472369 This place is covered in wild roses (ouch!) and there is a single large rock that is like an altar....

Name:	IMG_1147.jpg
Views:	346
Size:	5.14 MB
ID:	472368
                              Rose garden with a ray of light (directly across the valley from Pi)
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X