Forrest Fenn the Artist

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forrest Fenn the Artist

Reading a couple of posts on here got me thinking.

What if the chest was never out there, and all Forrest had been doing was building a story around his little box of trinkets? Using his last 10 years, fattening its worth and provenance. Doubling the price of his gold, and selling us the most expensive jam jar in the world.

The goodies exist, but did the hide? All those coincidental dates do lean toward this being completely manufactured.

Now that would be impressive, and very artistic.

Dualistic Chaosism.

Comment

With Forrest Fenn I believe anything is possible. That to me is what made the chase so interesting. Forrest had many different sides and played a lot of roles in life. Fishing guide, fighter pilot, artist, amateur archeologist, and salesman. I do know as we have saw that due to the chase anything Forrest owned increased in value. Maybe it was his final hustle.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Pilot
        Impressive, yes . . . it sure left an impression.
        Maybe it's a new form of art. Let's see . . . there's impressionism, realism, cubism . . . let's call this one diabolicism.
        LOL, good one.

Invented a new form of cash cow.

Comment

Originally posted by Round Peg, Square Hole View Post
          Reading a couple of posts on here got me thinking.

What if the chest was never out there, and all Forrest had been doing was building a story around his little box of trinkets? Using his last 10 years, fattening its worth and provenance. Doubling the price of his gold, and selling us the most expensive jam jar in the world.

The goodies exist, but did the hide? All those coincidental dates do lean toward this being completely manufactured.

Now that would be impressive, and very artistic.
          That would be atrocious.

Comment

Impressive, yes . . . it sure left an impression.
            Maybe it's a new form of art. Let's see . . . there's impressionism, realism, cubism . . . let's call this one diabolicism.
            Let's not forget catechism......

Comment

How about olivejarism How much is that Olive Jar up to now???

Comment

Sorry; but even if the box is never found in my lifetime; what I have come to learn of the man, Major Forrest Fenn, it would be inconceivable for him to deceive us all. I know it is still out there; waiting patiently for the wise believer.
                1f Billy

This picture is for all those doubters. Consider Forrest dyslexic and he put the letters backward. Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0467.jpg
Views:	452
Size:	3.95 MB
ID:	471847
                Last edited by Sherif Billy; 11-22-2022, 10:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by fflegacy

If you are right, then what is being sold at auction?
                  Duplicates that the family didn't want.

Comment

Originally posted by Sherif Billy View Post
                    Sorry; but even if the box is never found in my lifetime; what I have come to learn of the man, Major Forrest Fenn, it would be inconceivable for him to deceive us all. I know it is still out there; waiting patiently for the wise believer.
                    1f Billy

This picture is for all those doubters. Consider Forrest dyslexic and he put the letters backward. Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0467.jpg
Views:	452
Size:	3.95 MB
ID:	471847
                    U should head back there and take the chest and the ring off the skeletal hand. They are there behind the tree on the right in miniature. Fenn himself is there lying in repose with the chest at his feet with 2 fingers pointing at it. I can not believe no one else sees the "hidden" stuff in a great many of the pictures posted on this blog. Get out your magnifying glasses! Its a hoot to see. It just takes a moment to focus and look.

Comment

Originally posted by Deja View Post

U should head back there and take the chest and the ring off the skeletal hand. They are there behind the tree on the right in miniature. Fenn himself is there lying in repose with the chest at his feet with 2 fingers pointing at it. I can not believe no one else sees the "hidden" stuff in a great many of the pictures posted on this blog. Get out your magnifying glasses! Its a hoot to see. It just takes a moment to focus and look.
                      LOL - I see him! Wearing his hat too.

Comment

Without disclosing much about the location, what does the hidey spot look like (in your guesstimation/opinion)?
                        Door number 1 ---stack of rocks that look like thisClick image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	272
Size:	10.7 KB
ID:	471873

Door number two----stack of rocks that look like this

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	269
Size:	18.0 KB
ID:	471874
                        or door three ------- heaven -- kinda looks like this

Name:	2858E127-D8D9-4337-9916-DB0878B27845_1_105_c.jpg
Views:	294
Size:	423.2 KB
ID:	471875​​
                        1f Billy

Comment

Originally posted by Tornado View Post
                          Dualistic Chaosism.

More like chiasmaticism than anything else. Or, decussation. Fancy words for something as simple as a cross.

FP

Comment

Name:	IMG_1130.jpg
Views:	381
Size:	5.14 MB
ID:	471885 Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_0527.jpg Views:	1 Size:	4.99 MB ID:	471884
                            Originally posted by Deja View Post

U should head back there and take the chest and the ring off the skeletal hand. They are there behind the tree on the right in miniature. Fenn himself is there lying in repose with the chest at his feet with 2 fingers pointing at it. I can not believe no one else sees the "hidden" stuff in a great many of the pictures posted on this blog​. Get out your magnifying glasses! Its a hoot to see. It just takes a moment to focus and look.
                            Maybe I should post all my photos of those trees....maybe I could learn something! well here's some of them. The last one says David and Kelley and some date?​
                            Attached Files
                            Last edited by Sherif Billy; 11-23-2022, 12:15 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sherif Billy View Post

Name:	IMG_1130.jpg
Views:	381
Size:	5.14 MB
ID:	471885 Click image for larger version Name:	IMG_0527.jpg Views:	1 Size:	4.99 MB ID:	471884

Maybe I should post all my photos of those trees....maybe I could learn something! well here's some of them. The last one says David and Kelley and some date?​
                              Wow, that isn't even the photo I was responding to ( where my last comments are ..) but your new one has stick words on the left that say " I C IT ( the it is verical) BE ( Christian symbol fish)" and a long arm of the law. Lol. So, does this mean Fenn is manipulating photos supernaturally or is something more nefariously hilarious going on? Neither one would surprise me at this point. I verified what I am seeing with a couple other non searchers and they see it too, so It's not just me.

Comment

Working...
                              X