• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New photos of olive jar

In smell the sunshines Click image for larger version

Name:	2DD5CE47-F763-4C0C-803A-FEE492912D4B.jpg
Views:	779
Size:	301.8 KB
ID:	471206 new video, a never before seen photo. Wonder how he got it and the backstory. Credit: Jeremy.
    “Positivity triumphs over negativity” - famous quote by the famous Cowlazars 2018

Good catch Jeremy! Maybe he asked for the condition report and it has additional pictures? Or he just asked for more pictures???

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	visible.png
Views:	608
Size:	227.0 KB
ID:	471216.

Comment

Name:	rr.png
Views:	602
Size:	112.9 KB
ID:	471222.

Comment

Originally posted by steve66 View Post

Name:	rr.png
Views:	602
Size:	112.9 KB
ID:	471222.
          you know how disappointing it would be if all the olive jar is a story we already know or heard. isnt the olive jar supposed to be something bigger? something greater than we expect. someone said forrest said that.

Comment

Originally posted by Trailblazer99 View Post

you know how disappointing it would be if all the olive jar is a story we already know or heard. isnt the olive jar supposed to be something bigger? something greater than we expect. someone said forrest said that.
            That is what is in the olive jar. Forrest has given us every word already.

Comment

Originally posted by kpro View Post
              In smell the sunshines Click image for larger version  Name:	2DD5CE47-F763-4C0C-803A-FEE492912D4B.jpg Views:	139 Size:	301.8 KB ID:	471206 new video, a never before seen photo. Wonder how he got it and the backstory. Credit: Jeremy.
              Ok, but quit being a John Charles whatever... and waving that pic in our faces

Comment

Originally posted by kpro View Post
                In smell the sunshines new video, a never before seen photo. Wonder how he got it and the backstory. Credit: Jeremy.
                Matt said in the YouTube comments that he got the photo from Cynthia. Was this really a mystery?
                Rudy Green[e]
                "First to the Miracle Log"
                whereis.thehomeofBrown.com

Comment

Originally posted by thehomeofBrown.com View Post

Matt said in the YouTube comments that he got the photo from Cynthia. Was this really a mystery?
                  knowing how the nookers broke up and the significant issues between them, yes, it is nice to be confirmed, but no, not really a mystery.
                  “Positivity triumphs over negativity” - famous quote by the famous Cowlazars 2018

Comment

Originally posted by In My Opinion View Post

That is what is in the olive jar. Forrest has given us every word already.
                    okay so what's up with the relayed message from Forrest saying what's in the olive jar is greater than what's expected? you think its just marketing?

Comment

It looks so peaceful all scrolled up in the bottom of the olive jar. The golden lid must hold some timely secrets that have yet to have been told. Maybe even the whereabouts of native strains whooping it up at the end of a tight tippet. No doubt it was conceived with heart from a brave man. Perhaps one deserving a Clio, whatever that means.

Comment

BUYER BEWARE!!!
                        Just noticed the jar isn’t labeled as sealed. I called to confirm if it was being sold sealed or not they said it’s being sold “As is.” The LLC must have opened it and made a copy. Wouldn’t that be funny if the day after the auction ends you see the autobiography sold online. Buyer doesn’t get to sale the story but gets the original document I suppose.

Comment

Originally posted by djjmciv View Post
                          BUYER BEWARE!!!
                          Just noticed the jar isn’t labeled as sealed. I called to confirm if it was being sold sealed or not they said it’s being sold “As is.” The LLC must have opened it and made a copy. Wouldn’t that be funny if the day after the auction ends you see the autobiography sold online. Buyer doesn’t get to sale the story but gets the original document I suppose.
                          You would think if it had been opened after being sealed that long we could see the seal broke. Looking at the pics we have been shown it looks sealed to me. I have no interest in bidding on the jar but I can't see any opening marks.

Comment

Originally posted by In My Opinion View Post

You would think if it had been opened after being sealed that long we could see the seal broke. Looking at the pics we have been shown it looks sealed to me. I have no interest in bidding on the jar but I can't see any opening marks.

Name:	jar.png
Views:	167
Size:	1.16 MB
ID:	471783.

Comment

Originally posted by steve66 View Post

Click image for larger version  Name:	jar.png Views:	3 Size:	1.16 MB ID:	471783.
                              This is directly from the fact sheet at Heritage as follows: reasure of Forrest Fenn.

Small Glass Jar
                              Purportedly containing a 20,000 word autobiography of Forrest Fenn
                              Lid covered with wax to protect the contents from moisture, still intact.

Comment

Working...
                              X