No announcement yet.

My time has gone for the chase

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Uh... so what does Chase inc have lined up for our Monday night programming then? This community needs and deserves lots of quality youtube Fennertainment on a consistent basis that we've come to expect ya-know?

Comment

The upcoming Holliday season seems like a good time to focus on those who bring you joy and not waste energy on the never-ending chase drama.
      Thankful for everything you've shared and the effort it took.

Comment

Kpro, I wish you the best if you step away from the chase. You and Cow are tops in my book. I complained loud when the GPS solve and 9 mile was pushed but other than that I only have positive vibes for the work you and Cow do.

There are a lot of snakes in the chase and I didn't see that til fairly recently. I can't imagine all the BS that you went through. I wish you and Cow the best.

Comment

Why was Cynthia gifted a coin for nothing more than relaying information to you (Kpro)...? Why didn't they just convey the information directly and give you the coin? Seems like it might have avoided a great deal of the confusion surrounding the auction... Just saying...

Comment

Originally posted by kpro View Post

Comment

Originally posted by Sal O'mander View Post
              Why was Cynthia gifted a coin for nothing more than relaying information to you (Kpro)...? Why didn't they just convey the information directly and give you the coin? Seems like it might have avoided a great deal of the confusion surrounding the auction... Just saying...
              Great question. Only guess I can come up with is some of the family must be involved.

Comment

Where did the info that Cynthia was gifted a coin come from? If it was in kpro's video I must have missed that part.

Comment

Originally posted by AaBbCcDdEeFf View Post
                  Where did the info that Cynthia was gifted a coin come from? If it was in kpro's video I must have missed that part.
                  Cynthia did a video Kpro posted it here...

Comment

Originally posted by In My Opinion View Post

Great question. Only guess I can come up with is some of the family must be involved.
                    I wouldn't call your astute observation a guess . I would call it a fact .
                    "Make it Happen! With the Power of Thought" - Mrs. and Mr. Fenndery (close to each and every day)

Comment

Kpro is the one that should have gotten a free coin. All of the ass kissing on the comments section of Cynthia's video made me nauseous.

Comment

Originally posted by In My Opinion View Post

Maybe Cynthia was appreciated by the executors of Forrest’s last will.

Comment

i wish you nothing but the best kpro and im sorry you have to deal with the weight you have on your shoulders. maybe that will be relieved all it takes is one. one to step forward toward the light. not everyone is a follower.

Be not like dumb, driven cattle!

Be a hero in the strife!​

Comment

Originally posted by kpro View Post
                            Glad you're back.

Comment

KPro- I wanted to thank you for the good work you’ve done keeping things afloat. I admire the way you seem to grab life with gusto and wrestle it for all it’s worth. I saw a sign posted in the laundromat today that reminded me of your no regrets style of living.
                              Happy Thanksgiving.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Eyes View Post

Glad you're back.
                                Well Mike wanted to do a brief show and now the tidal wave has begun. I won't apologize for it. More is coming. Taking Thanksgiving off, but buckle up, Friday forward will be a wild ride.
                                “Positivity triumphs over negativity” - famous quote by the famous Cowlazars 2018

Comment

Working...
                                X