My time has gone for the chase

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My time has gone for the chase

“Positivity triumphs over negativity” - famous quote by the famous Cowlazars 2018

Thank you, Kpro. (And Mike too.)

And people wonder why Jack, or the true solver, don't want to come out.

A little hint from Forrest, that 7% crazies was a reference to Sherlock Holmes "The 7% solution."
    In other words, people "on drugs."
    I fear for America.

Comment

kpro - I cannot believe how many have used you. Bravo for saying this, it needed to be said.....a long time ago!

Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.jpg
Views:	926
Size:	31.2 KB
ID:	468647
      Lost Time is never found again. - Benjamin Franklin​

Comment

I think K is too emotionally attached, and that's causing the turmoil. She's a strong woman, a hero of the chase, so should lift above it all and play the game of life for fun.

Comment

Love can make a heart open . .
          5:17

Comment

Originally posted by kpro View Post
            I understand your disappointment that people you trusted did only tell you a part of the truth, about he real ending of this chase. I understand also that therefore you would like to abandon a direct involvement in the chase. On the other hand what does your declaration really means? What are the consequences for the search community? Are you only stopping your Cowlazars shows? What will you do with this forum?
            The least I hope that this forum will stay as a read-only forum, but I think it should be better to keep it open until somewhere next year, when we will know what the LLC will do with the return of the action. I do not think you should stop this forum before we obtain a good explanation of the reasons why the chase ended and is still ending.
            In my opinion the chase ending is now entering it’s final stage. You should not abandon the thousands followers and active searchers , when it could become interesting.
            So, please stay here, in the background, If you wish, is OK. But do, please, not abandon us all who are searchers with lots of imagination and not shenanigans. That also would be your best revenge.

Last edited by jan_v60; 11-14-2022, 11:53 AM.

Comment

goodbye thor

Comment

If LLC is trolling just out the person or members of the LLC

Comment

Originally posted by In My Opinion View Post
                  If LLC is trolling just out the person or members of the LLC
                  Just don’t take no bait

Comment

You have a beautiful family Kpro. God speed to you and Mike.

Comment

Documenting and reporting on any story comes with risks. Sources and their info should always be vetted carefully to ensure accuracy and truth. If info cannot be confirmed it is not considered non-fiction and should be classified as fictional. There is a tremendous difference. Some folks take advantage of the inexperienced for their own gain or agendas without regard. Shame is on them and karma will have its day.

Comment

Originally posted by willynilly

Yeah, and I think it’s probably a good Idea to take things in with a grain of salt, but try not to be salty.

It’s an uncomfortable reality that some people can be astonishingly insensitive to the point of cruelty, but we can’t allow them to change us for the worse
                        One man’s cruelty is another man’s pleasure

Comment

This has been quite the game of Hide and Seek, KPro.
                          Very thankful that you were brave enough to oversee our efforts to participate.

Comment

pathetic

Comment

Kpro, I enjoyed all of what you have provided for us over the years and recognize all the effort you put in. Nobody puts out a PowerPoint like you!

Thank you for it all, and I hope that you enjoy the time you have with your family.

Comment

Working...
                              X