NOON LIVE SHOW! HAPPY VETERANS DAY!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NOON LIVE SHOW! HAPPY VETERANS DAY!!!

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Thank you for your service my love.
    “Positivity triumphs over negativity” - famous quote by the famous Cowlazars 2018

Comment

There isn't an Auction... Are you having fun yet Kpro.
      if there is an auction then my apologies and please provide the link here

This is the Heritage site... Please provide the specific link of the treasure auction...

You can file this information under Misc in your trash can. F

Comment

Originally posted by DanNun

Here’s a conspiracy theory to keep your mind at unease. What if the “auction” is to “sell” the ideas of another “chase”? What would that lead you to believe? Would you buy it? I’ve always been in it for the chase, myself, so I plan on being the highest bidder! I want some of those plasser nuggets!
        No, I think enough people have died looking for Forrest's treasure. It time to put it to rest.

Comment

Originally posted by DanNun

It’s unfortunate that people have lost their lives. But I’m a logical person and I wonder how many people lose their lives while texting and driving daily, relative to those who‘ve lost their lives doing something they enjoy? That might be an uncomfortable thought but I’m an honest person who’s not afraid to be cold about some things.

I never blamed Forrest for other people’s actions. Especially when he said the most important thing is safety and don’t go where an 80 year old man couldn’t.
          Its one thing for an idiot to text and drive and die, and another to die while searching for a treasure. Two different paths.
          But both preventable.

Comment

Happy Veterans Day to all you Brave Veterans....

Comment

Originally posted by Fenndery
              Hey guys , just a hint : It doesn't matter whose fault it is , the fact remains they are no longer with us . Point the finger at thy self with thy own mirror .

on another note ...

Thank you for your service Veterans!
              Never said it was anyone's fault. I said it is preventable, another Chase, more deaths.

And Thanks, and Thank You! to all the combat veterans.
              Last edited by Livinlifebig; 11-11-2022, 12:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Round Peg, Square Hole
                Does anyone know if the stale air inside the jar is being sold separately?
                Maybe they'll split those hairs too...

Comment

Originally posted by Round Peg, Square Hole
                  Does anyone know if the stale air inside the jar is being sold separately?
                  It’s methane; a little something extra that Forrest “put” in the jar. Mystery solved.

Comment

Thank you for your service Mike and Dan.

Comment

LIVE NOW! The Heritage Auction! (new link)
                      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N3XWegnlqxM

Comment

Nice! Now I can have a piece of the treasure through Ill have to pay for it.... Lol
                        The coins I believe will be slabbed as "Forrest Fenn Treasure" with authenticity number. Though if any coins were cleaned, they will be labeled cleaned and of lesser value than a non cleaned coin.

Comment

Working...
                        X