• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why was the "frog gone" from the treasure

Forrest acted like he "forg-ot" to put it in there

but i think it was intentional

and the
    frog being gone from the chest was an important map related clue to finding the treasure

Click image for larger version  Name:	frog.jpg Views:	0 Size:	250.8 KB ID:	462741
    Last edited by Blurrbee; 10-25-2022, 11:57 PM.

I don't think Alan Turin could have worked out what you got here.

Comment

Frog Gone
      Rong Foge

Comment

Originally posted by Round Peg, Square Hole View Post
        I don't think Alan Turin could have worked out what you got here.
        thank you for giving me something new to think about. a new problem to work on.

btw, you mis-spelled Alan Turning

Comment

Originally posted by Sarah Seedling View Post
          Frog Gone
          Rong Foge
          this is just wrong. which means its right. maybe

not sure if i have the mental strength or fortemtude to say anymore

anyway on an unrelated topic. just thinking out loud here

what if you correctly identified the place where the treasure was hidden in the poem, and by knowing the name, f wrote the poem where this also gave you the precise coordinates

Comment

Originally posted by Old Pilot

You should never assume you know who or what someone else is talking about.
            Have you met Alan Turin?
            I didn't think so.

Comment

You should never assume you know who or what someone else is talking about.
              Have you met Alan Turin?
              I didn't think so.

the only one assuming here is you

i don't post my comments based on what i think the other person is thinking

my comment is what I'm thinking, and it happens to be related to what the other person mentioned

if someone wants to say something more specific then they need to just say it direct, and out loud., other wise i don't know. and i know that i don't know. capiche?

but yes, i am quite aware, there are people who do this. because they have made assumptions toward me, as if they can read my mind.

i have at times replied to them in hopes to bring them back to reality. it used to annoy quite a lot. but i have learned to not let it bother me, people are going to be people.

Comment

Originally posted by sally View Post
                my old solve in Colorado involved this particular tarot card

i believed the poem was hinting at "ninth tarot" which is the hermit card

i thought the clue was giving you the name of the quadrant map. the map was called Hermit Lakes (in Hinsdale county)

Comment

Hey,
                  Didn't someone in here post the zoomed in frog from the original picture of the recovered chest that was with the stick and the key that made the news? Wasn't the frog in that picture? Cheers.

Comment

Originally posted by Blurrbee View Post

the only one assuming here is you

i don't post my comments based on what i think the other person is thinking

my comment is what I'm thinking, and it happens to be related to what the other person mentioned

if someone wants to say something more specific then they need to just say it direct, and out loud., other wise i don't know. and i know that i don't know. capiche?

but yes, i am quite aware, there are people who do this. because they have made assumptions toward me, as if they can read my mind.

i have at times replied to them in hopes to bring them back to reality. it used to annoy quite a lot. but i have learned to not let it bother me, people are going to be people.

Another way to deal with some on this forum (cough-oldpilot-cough) is to put them on ignore. Click on your screen name in the right hand corner, click on user settings, click on profile then 'account' and scroll to the very bottom. Instant Peace.

Comment

So many different pictures of the chest (presumably "pre-hide") were shown online, it's probably not a good idea to assume what was actually contained at the time of the hide. If anyone wants respect from us, they should probably expect that it must be legitimately earned. This would/should apply to Forrest Fenn, Rodney Dangerfield, and Aretha Franklin.
                      I wasn't looking for respect but when I found IT, I left it undisturbed out of respect for the person who placed it there.
                      That just seemed like the right thing to do at the thyme......

Comment

Originally posted by Sarah Seedling View Post
                        Frog Gone
                        Rong Foge
                        I'm not sure whether Alan Turin could even figure that one out. But concerning that, I'll bet he also couldn't figure out why we jumped the Frog, Captain Kidd's 1,000th journey, the shoeing of all them Calvary Horses, and then ended up at Trueyeti's "Bisti Land" to boot. To tell you the truth, and I'm not sure about ya'll, but we turtles don't like living with mammoths, fossils, or even dodo birds. So even if the Energizer Bunny did bring his easter eggs back to public lands, there's no telling where he might stop, especially given the chase.

Comment

Yep, that frog disappeared like an 8 ball in the side pocket of a bank the 8 money game. The dog who sank it probably left with his mouth agape in amazement as he pointed his way up the banister.
                          Last edited by Star Shadow; 11-25-2022, 03:13 PM.

Comment

The frog is not the only thing missing, after all, everyone wanted a little something to hold on to. In the end, the ring was taken after being given and no one even blinked an eye, someone said F that guy it seems. People can always find a way to find a way not to do the right thing, the story is Old as the west.
                            There is also a couple of other things hidden under a few pillows, pillow talk goes a long way in this world.

Comment

Originally posted by Suzy View Post

I'm not sure whether Alan Turin could even figure that one out. But concerning that, I'll bet he also couldn't figure out why we jumped the Frog, Captain Kidd's 1,000th journey, the shoeing of all them Calvary Horses, and then ended up at Trueyeti's "Bisti Land" to boot. To tell you the truth, and I'm not sure about ya'll, but we turtles don't like living with mammoths, fossils, or even dodo birds. So even if the Energizer Bunny did bring his easter eggs back to public lands, there's no telling where he might stop, especially given the chase.
                              Hey Suzy,
                              Thing is that a Turing Machine requires the proper "key" for the computational algorithms to work. If you can't accept the 7-elements for what they are....Forrest's Breadcrumbs, then you can't find grandmas house no matter which trail of breadcrumbs that you happen to follow. Where is the dragon that is guarding the gold? Where is the lion that stands as the sentinel protecting the answers to Forrest's secrets? Locality, locality, locality.....Where is the gypsies magical dance around the blaze? Don't think of Jack....he ain't got jack.....he's only the joker within the box and nothing else. Cheers.
                              Last edited by trueyeti; 11-26-2022, 12:17 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X