No announcement yet.

Violent Ending

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

trueyeti The harvey family have a lot of history. A good timeline can be found here: https://library.nau.edu/speccoll/exh.../timeline.html

All was going well for them until...

Click image for larger version

Name:	PSX_20221129_121800.jpg
Views:	267
Size:	23.4 KB
ID:	473128

Comment

Originally posted by Not4but242Walk View Post
      trueyeti The harvey family have a lot of history. A good timeline can be found here: https://library.nau.edu/speccoll/exh.../timeline.html

All was going well for them until...

Click image for larger version

Name:	PSX_20221129_121800.jpg
Views:	267
Size:	23.4 KB
ID:	473128
      Hey Not4,
      I clicked the link and I already had it bookmarked. Ha! Cheers and thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by mountain digger

I just love it Not4! Don't often see someone confirming someone else's confirmation bias. Thanks for showing me how it's done.
        Hey MD,
        Do you think that the winning solve involves confirmation bias? Cheers.

Comment

Originally posted by trueyeti View Post
          If you can show how Leadville has links to Richard Wetherill, Byron Harvey, the Navajo Silversmith, the turquoise bracelet, Brown, and Milay's "palace in the sand" that describes where Forrest felt the most comfortable, then please show.....and then I will believe you. Stop chasing Werewolves with "Expedition X" and start moving with the Bisti location mate....why not believe that it is a human that is throwing all those rocks, instead of a Sasquatch? Cheers.
          I only mentioned Leadville because 10,200. There is a Turquoise Lake and nearby Galena Mountain (Pb = Lead in Spanish- reason for Leadville name)- hence heavy loads and water high. It was the Home of (Molly) Brown, etc. At 2020 Poplar Ave there is the Silver King, a name for Horace Tabor, which in spirit, may also relate to Rex, the Navajo silversmith. By the standards around here, that's some pretty solid stuff. Perhaps connecting, there is the story of Baby Doe and her hubby Harvey. Remember I mentioned the Tabor Store, Buckskin Joe and Billy the Kid? There is a campground called Baby Doe on Turquoise Lake, on the trail to the base of mount Galena and St Kevin's Lake.

I'm interested in Wetherill. There are superficial similarities to the story I told about William Fraser. Richard Wetherill was shot by a Navajo surnamed Begay, over a small debt. Wetherill was the gifted amateur archaeologist who "discovered" Chaco Canyon and the Anasazi. Bought the land, and later gave it to the National Park Service. So here we can relate to Fenn's story and San Lazaro.

Some of his observations about Chaco align with my ideas about a pre-Columbian cargo cult associated with an originally Phoenician diaspora maritime trading culture, later "Templars", which maintained the tradition of trade and exploration, colossal architecture, civil engineering, and celestial observation at the level of sophistication we see at Chaco Canyon.

I'm a big Josh fan, btw.
          Last edited by Sirius B; 11-30-2022, 07:42 PM.

Comment

Sirius B,
            Interesting connection because one of Molly and JJ Brown's homes was at exactly 10,200 feet and right next to a railroad depot in Leadville on 9th street, just sayin.

Comment

Don't know ... but I'd think it involves solving the clues correctly. Or are you asking if the Lone Solver needed to know f's biases to correctly solve the poem?

I've said before, no guessing. lol
              Hey MD,
              Forrest's biases are predicated on a location....the place where he felt the most comfortable.....He uses Milay's "palace in the sand" to describe that place and that location. Cheers.

Comment

Sometimes we just have to keep on keeping on

Comment

No need to guess the "location, the place" ... if the correct solution is deciphered from the poem. So, have you deciphered the location from the poem? Do you care to share how the poem got you to Bisti without a trueyeti bias? How did the poem led you there without a natural inclination for or against an idea. Each of your 7 "links" all involve 'trueyeti bias' if you can't show how 'in the poem' you got there imo.
                  It can't just be something repetitively spoken about by f unless it's in the poem. Please don't get me wrong here as I'm not saying you are wrong. But I am saying you have not proved to me your 7 links.

You stated above in a response to Not4: "Difference is that I have proved these links and you have not". I like your 7, but unfortunately, you've not proved that they are proof to location imo. Proof is in the poem and it's in the poem the correct deciphering must take place.

as for me, i think dragonflies and horny toads are nice too. Call it 'md bias'. lol GO TCU!
                  Good luck to you true @ your Bisti.
                  Hey MD,
                  I did a Google search for "Brown, New Mexico," found a link to a document written by Barnum Brown and then read that he named the duck billed dinosaur after himself. Brown is in the poem and Brown makes his home at Bisti. Later....much later did I recognize that the other of "the 7-elements" corroborate the locality. Not to mention the things that I found out there, the bias is Brown....Cheers.

Comment

yes true,
                    Brown is in the poem but it takes a 'trueyeti bias' to link the poems Brown to Barnum Brown and therefore to Bisti. I do like the tie-in to Barnum Brown using a BB; but again it's a bias imo. Good luck to you @ Bisti.
                    Hey MD,
                    I guess that I have a bias to breathing as well...but isn't that true for everything that is alive? The in and the out of respiration sometimes does make my head spin and I feel light headed some of the time. I guess I have a affinity for being alive in a place where there once existed only one galaxy (100 years ago), and now there exist 2-trillion galaxies, or more. Breathing...hey I guess that's alright. They used to have an affinity for the heliocentric model. They used to have a bias towards anything against it. Anyway...."we delivered the bomb." Regarding Barnum Brown, well that is a place to start. Forrest said, "If I told you that, it would lead you straight to the treasure chest." Trick is...how do you find the one galaxy out of 2-trillion that contains Forrest's treasure chest?

Oh crud....I just realized that computers have a bias for electrons. Does that mean that they are "alive" too? Cheers.
                    Last edited by trueyeti; 12-02-2022, 07:03 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X