Is it True?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it True?

Are we staring at the last dying embers of what used to be the Chase fire spluttering in the grate never to be rekindled? Has that one ring 'the decoder ring' the one ring that rules them all, found its way into the slimy little hands of Gollum once more, never to be used or seen again? Are we witnessing the dying of the light of inspiration and determination, despite the one true solution still remaining unsolved. It appears so, it is the requiem for lost hopes we are hearing.

Originally posted by starwheel View Post
    Are we staring at the last dying embers of what used to be the Chase fire spluttering in the grate never to be rekindled? Has that one ring 'the decoder ring' the one ring that rules them all, found its way into the slimy little hands of Gollum once more, never to be used or seen again? Are we witnessing the dying of the light of inspiration and determination, despite the one true solution still remaining unsolved. It appears so, it is the requiem for lost hopes we are hearing.
    "despite the one true solution still remaining unsolved"

You speak and post like many others....
    - the solution is posted, unfortunately you and others cannot accept it as the truth.
    *sighs*

Please do not speak in such definitives that you cannot support.

IF YOU CANNOT dismiss the facts, then one must accept the facts

https://www.hintofriches.com/forum/t...-clue-1-biwwwh

Good luck.
    Tim

Comment

Originally posted by Tim (ZosoRocks) View Post

"despite the one true solution still remaining unsolved"

You speak and post like many others....
      - the solution is posted, unfortunately you and others cannot accept it as the truth.
      *sighs*

Please do not speak in such definitives that you cannot support.

IF YOU CANNOT dismiss the facts, then one must accept the facts

https://www.hintofriches.com/forum/t...-clue-1-biwwwh

Good luck.
      Tim
      Tim, I for one, really like your work. I hope you find something one day. I really do.

Comment

Thanks MacMan - I appreciate those kind words.

Like I said...sadly, This is now up to others to go get.....even you have the info.

Why won't you go get it?

Be safe.
        Tim

Comment

Originally posted by Tim (ZosoRocks) View Post
          Thanks MacMan - I appreciate those kind words.

Like I said...sadly, This is now up to others to go get.....even you have the info.

Why won't you go get it?

Be safe.
          Tim
          I don't have the desire and have a family that needs me each and every day. I can barely string two sentences together about this Chase and adding more complexity only makes me more sad about what it has become. Maybe I'm like Joe Biden in that context...hopefully not in others. I told you before that I would help you out with my last dollar but your are the most honorable person I have ever spoken to in direct messages.

Comment

In a word, yes. -f

Comment

Do we need to solution to have that? Is that what this was about? I agree with lost hopes but I think this is a microcosm of the reality around us. 'This' doesn't matter any longer. You do.

Comment

Originally posted by MacMan View Post

I don't have the desire and have a family that needs me each and every day. I can barely string two sentences together about this Chase and adding more complexity only makes me more sad about what it has become. Maybe I'm like Joe Biden in that context...hopefully not in others. I told you before that I would help you out with my last dollar but your are the most honorable person I have ever spoken to in direct messages.
                Wow Mac....you can really make a gent well up in the eyes. Thx.

My take on all of this....well for one...being directly honest has been good to me.....which always leads to respect and when I can...I too help....and two.....we need a better world.....amd people like me, you and many others here.....we can make it happen.

My mantra....if you want honesty from me, I will always give it, but you best be damn sure...you are playing the same game.

I will know when someone is not. lol.

It only takes one to put their best foot forward.....and then continue to lay it down with kindness, love and care. Being selfless helps too.

Humanity NEEDS to evolve.

BTW - You made me chuckle with the Biden comment and I immediately went to Stephen Colbert's impersonation of Joe. He is so funny!!

https://youtu.be/7NUEW6VG2-s

https://youtu.be/InrtSD-jRGQ

Be safe.
                Tim

Comment

The family can let the chase and the name Forrest Fenn go down in flames. Or they can do the right thing and tell the truth about the location. They have Forrest's laptop so they know everything Forrest and I emailed about. Many around here closed their minds a long time ago. Some have a group-think mentality about what they thought the solution was going to look like.
                  People here have been shown the keyword knowledge. They have been shown a picture from GE of a 10x10 chest at the end of the solve. They have been shown a man-made island on the Laramie river, with wonderful carvings on the tree. Also with huge sculptures they can see from GE. They have been told Forrest wanted the real location known before he passed.
                  But all we get is I SOLVED THE POEM THERE ARE ISLANDS LIKE THAT EVERYWHERE.

Comment

Originally posted by Knowledge View Post
                    The family can let the chase and the name Forrest Fenn go down in flames. Or they can do the right thing and tell the truth about the location. They have Forrest's laptop so they know everything Forrest and I emailed about. Many around here closed their minds a long time ago. Some have a group-think mentality about what they thought the solution was going to look like.
                    People here have been shown the keyword knowledge. They have been shown a picture from GE of a 10x10 chest at the end of the solve. They have been shown a man-made island on the Laramie river, with wonderful carvings on the tree. Also with huge sculptures they can see from GE. They have been told Forrest wanted the real location known before he passed.
                    But all we get is I SOLVED THE POEM THERE ARE ISLANDS LIKE THAT EVERYWHERE.
                    Please tell us more about this "man-made island on the Laramie river, with wonderful carvings on the tree". Thanks in advance.

Comment

Are we staring at the last dying embers of what used to be the Chase fire spluttering in the grate never to be rekindled?
                      The fire always was in the staring eye regardless.

Has that one ring 'the decoder ring' the one ring that rules them all, found its way into the slimy little hands of Gollum once more, never to be used or seen again?
                      Everyone had their precious crushed in their pocket or strutted aloft or sung in odes or stolen.

Are we witnessing the dying of the light of inspiration and determination, despite the one true solution still remaining unsolved.
                      Not a chance. The one true solution is an impossible dream that each here will murder as soon as it emerges. So dream on.

It appears so, it is the requiem for lost hopes we are hearing.
                      Memory revisits a fading eidetic image and overwrites a seductive rebirth. All it takes is to blink and believe. Nothing has changed, not really. This is what's next.

Conservatism is the belief that a small subset of the people is protected by the law, but not bound by it, while another, larger group is bound by the law, but is not protected by it.

~ Unknown

Comment

Originally posted by whiskynovember View Post

The fire always was in the staring eye regardless.

Everyone had their precious crushed in their pocket or strutted aloft or sung in odes or stolen.

Not a chance. The one true solution is an impossible dream that each here will murder as soon as it emerges. So dream on.

Memory revisits a fading eidetic image and overwrites a seductive rebirth. All it takes is to blink and believe. Nothing has changed, not really. This is what's next.
                        @whiskeynovember. Don't take it too serious, it was a light hearted look from my perspective of the state of things amongst us. The emerald ring went missing from the treasure chest, remember. Obviously my attempt at some kind of dark humour was misconstrued. Lighten up guys.

Comment

Unless you have and know the word that is key it is impossible to have the correct solution to the poem.

Comment

Originally posted by TimW View Post
                            Unless you have and know the word that is key it is impossible to have the correct solution to the poem.
                            TimW RAINBOW!

Comment

Originally posted by TimW View Post
                              There are two words searchers need to understand the meanings to.....

"alone"

"paddle"

Good luck everyone.
                              Tim

Comment

Working...
                              X