Two Years plus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two Years plus

Two years ago “the finder” came forward to declare their intention to quickly sell the treasure because they had millennial debt. So, where is it?

What’s that saying? “Follow the money?” Why would a “poor student” not sell gold and jewels worth millions? The most likely explanation is he couldn’t…he never had the chest. I have reason to believe the chest has yet to be found, and the “find” announcement of 6/6/2020 was Forrest Fenn’s love letter to us - tricking us into staying home when COVID travel was unsafe and unwise. A patriot wielding the power of the pen to do what was best for his country and his community.

If that is true, perhaps “the finder’s” letter is meant to convey information to the search community. I began to study it, and have found certain patterns in the letter identical to the patterns Forrest uses in his treasure writing. Multiple occurrences. Forrest concealed multiple anagrams in his poem, and I now believe the last paragraph of “the finder’s” letter has an anagram also. Hidden somewhere within “The relevance of the double omegas will go to the grave with the man who wrote the poem. And so it is.”

I am placing a bet that “it ain’t over yet”, and since you are reading these words I guess somewhere deep inside you are also.

www.FennPoint.com

Originally posted by FennPoint View Post

Two years ago “the finder” came forward to declare their intention to quickly sell the treasure because they had millennial debt. So, where is it?

What’s that saying? “Follow the money?” Why would a “poor student” not sell gold and jewels worth millions? The most likely explanation is he couldn’t…he never had the chest. I have reason to believe the chest has yet to be found, and the “find” announcement of 6/6/2020 was Forrest Fenn’s love letter to us - tricking us into staying home when COVID travel was unFennsafe and unwise. A patriot wielding the power of the pen to do what was best for his country and his community.

If that is true, perhaps “the finder’s” letter is meant to convey information to the search community. I began to study it, and have found certain patterns in the letter identical to the patterns Forrest uses in his treasure writing. Multiple occurrences. Forrest concealed multiple anagrams in his poem, and I now believe the last paragraph of “the finder’s” letter has an anagram also. Hidden somewhere within “The relevance of the double omegas will go to the grave with the man who wrote the poem. And so it is.”

I am placing a bet that “it ain’t over yet”, and since you are reading these words I guess somewhere deep inside you are also.

www.FennPoint.com
    FennPoint I maintain it isn't also. The solution to the poem has not been put forth. You may be right about the finder's letter also as I saw things in there that made me think. He mentions the careful reading of a text if I am not mistaken. He also says "his point of reference was Pirates" although that may have appeared later in some other format, though I do remember committing the words to memory. It may sound bizarrely like Forrest leaving Jack to provide those extra hints after his passing which could suggest the chest was not found by Jack at all. Despite all of this we should not have to be going through all this extra BS at all. The plot thickens and as you say, why hasn't the chest been sold by this indebted student after all this time. Is the chest being being held in abeyance for the true solve to be discovered? Who knows? Maybe.

POINT OF. REFERENCE meaning is: Something you already know about that helps you understand a situation.

FennPoint Apologies the two points I brought up did come from another source. They were from Outside Magazine article by Dan Barbarisi when he interviewed Jack Stuef. 'The careful reading of a text'. and 'his point of reference was Pirates'
    Last edited by starwheel; 09-23-2022, 02:54 PM. Reason: Correction of information.

Comment

Originally posted by FennPoint View Post
      Two years ago “the finder” came forward to declare their intention to quickly sell the treasure because they had millennial debt.
      The Finder never said they intended to sell the treasure quickly. Since you made up that part, the entire premise of your question is flawed.
      Rudy Green[e]
      "First to the Miracle Log"
      whereis.thehomeofBrown.com

Comment

Originally posted by thehomeofBrown.com View Post

The Finder never said they intended to sell the treasure quickly. Since you made up that part, the entire premise of your question is flawed.
        Made up that part? Well, I used his words below to jump to my erroneous conclusion.

“I’m the kind of person who feels burdened by possessions and most free adventuring the world out of a carry-on suitcase, so the treasure and I will have to soon part, and I will offer it for sale”

What is yer take? He quickly parted with it but is waiting for it to molder before selling?

www.FennPoint.com

Comment

Nothing about Jack will help solve the poem. I suggest y'all go back to studying it.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Pilot View Post
            Nothing about Jack will help solve the poem. I suggest y'all go back to studying it.
            Either me or you one don’t know what we think we know

Comment

Working...
            X