new FOIA just came in

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kpro View Post
    Well here are my two cents, though they are not worth that.

The zoom meeting was held in that format to ensure there was no paper trail. The 9mh travel time was not booked on the calender, again, making no paper trial. Maybe if that is true, there could be more ways to find out more.....

I suspect strongly that if you foiaed the information as to what the fairy falls travel and trip was about, it would not be connected. Or could confirm if it was.

Now think about this. If the same foia was completed for the second in command that was done. He was there, that was the sworn statement right? Then that meeting could be on his schedule. The breadcrumbs to the next clue could start putting these pieces together.

Maybe he included the 9mh trip on his schedule. Maybe he had a trip on his schedule at exactly the same time labeled a little bit different. Maybe he had other trips on his schedule. All could help confirm or deny more to this......

oh and this does not include the truck log, they used a company truck and it would have been logged, including possible mileage.

Oh and it might be even better to foia the rudy Greene/ cynthia meachum gps location email about 9mh. It was confirmed in a you tube video by cynthia it was sent to yellowstone, approximate dates and there is a paper trial on that one. But details matter in how to get it. That would be more fascinating to see than this one ..... by far. Something like... I am paraphrasing the potential response from yellowstone "we do not care about a random searcher like rudy Greene or cynthia meachum announcing the location, but Jack and the Fenn estate must not as it would violate our agreement of jot disclosing the location ".... yeah, that one would be breaking news for sure
    You posted above:
    "Oh and it might be even better to foia the rudy Greene/ cynthia meachum gps location email about 9mh. It was confirmed in a you tube video by cynthia it was sent to yellowstone, approximate dates and there is a paper trial on that one."

Cynthia confirming her own location is just like "Jack/Bill" confirming he is the finder by his own narrative.

Critical thinking.

Comment

Originally posted by JeremyP View Post

I didn't say any of that.
      There is no need to say it your actions and your beliefs show it.

Comment

See , ..................................Crickets .

It's ok to not see through the fabrication , or in this case the "ILLUSION" she presented . That is why I am here , to Keep it Real, as an astute , highly intelligent friend said to me ....lol wink wink . The same person I respect and admire 110% , has a signature that states exactly my message today .

But it's a whole other ball of wax to not admit that , maybe , possibly , a lot of people missed that .That is why wolves like myself are always protecting the people around us , Because story fabricators , or to the layman ,big fat liars , take advantage of others good will and natures by exploiting word usage to create a (false) picture in peoples minds .

In other words , don't be salty . It's O.K. to show some love to others who help us all see something we could not before . I do .
        Last edited by Fenndery; 09-22-2022, 11:08 PM.

Comment

I say figure out the home of Brown and you will know where the chest associated with the poem was stashed.

Comment

Originally posted by willynilly View Post

July 22 as per someone on Reddit

Sarah Davis did say the zoom meeting was in August and that Jack and Fenn disclosed the location to her at that time, one month before Forrest passed away
            OK, so let's go with that a bit. If Jack really found it in Yellowstone, they waited over a month to tell them. Fenn was aware of the law about finding anything in Yellowstone and that the finder had to immediately turn it in to the park ranger, but he did not do that and they did not even tell them for over a month. Seems a bit odd.

Sometime after the anouncement of the find they decided they needed to concoct a solution and they "agreed" to tell the search community it was in Wyoming because nobody was buying the B.S. ending with no information. It still wasn't being accepted after saying it was Wyoming, so they felt the need to take the fraud further and call the park into it so they could claim later that they had a meeting and it was in Yellowstone. If they said it was outside Yellowstone, then they could not have any manufactured proof of a conversation with the park.

The lie was still not settling the community down, so they "revealed" the phony finder's identity after Fenn diedm which he probably didn't want to do when he was alive, to try and add some more believability to the fiasco ending. That still didn't work, so they found a dead log in the woods using some bogus forced "solution" to get there and took some pictures. They then leaked all this to the community through Youtube stooges and here we are. And for the phony location to be believed, they had to say the blaze was damaged and Jack found it by accident. The whole story is crafted so that no proof can be given because everything that could factually support it was either damaged or they could not tell us because of the park refusing to let them. Sure is a convenient don't ya'll think?

Lies! Lies! LIes!

Comment

Originally posted by pws111 View Post

OK, so let's go with that a bit. If Jack really found it in Yellowstone, they waited over a month to tell them. Fenn was aware of the law about finding anything in Yellowstone and that the finder had to immediately turn it in to the park ranger, but he did not do that and they did not even tell them for over a month. Seems a bit odd.

Sometime after the anouncement of the find they decided they needed to concoct a solution and they "agreed" to tell the search community it was in Wyoming because nobody was buying the B.S. ending with no information. It still wasn't being accepted after saying it was Wyoming, so they felt the need to take the fraud further and call the park into it so they could claim later that they had a meeting and it was in Yellowstone. If they said it was outside Yellowstone, then they could not have any manufactured proof of a conversation with the park.

The lie was still not settling the community down, so they "revealed" the phony finder's identity after Fenn diedm which he probably didn't want to do when he was alive, to try and add some more believability to the fiasco ending. That still didn't work, so they found a dead log in the woods using some bogus forced "solution" to get there and took some pictures. They then leaked all this to the community through Youtube stooges and here we are. And for the phony location to be believed, they had to say the blaze was damaged and Jack found it by accident. The whole story is crafted so that no proof can be given because everything that could factually support it was either damaged or they could not tell us because of the park refusing to let them. Sure is a convenient don't ya'll think?

Lies! Lies! LIes!
              I hear you, it might all be lies and it might not. All I’m seeing here are accusations with a lack of evidence. I ask you, why lie?
              Why lie and say it was in Yellowstone if it really wasn’t?Would it being found in Yellowstone benefit any person or entity in some way?

Just like many things, there are loop holes in law.
              One option would have been to turn it in if it was abandoned, however, it wasn’t abandoned. Forrest left it there and publicly challenged the real owners of the park, the people, to find it. Someone found it and returned it to its rightful owner with his consent. This would also be acceptable by law, especially if communicated via a competent lawyer. Perhaps this is in writing somewhere, perhaps it took a month of waiting for the dust to settle and red tape in order to get this document to Sarah Davis. This is all speculation and imo of course. I know nothing and have no evidence
              Last edited by willynilly; 09-23-2022, 03:41 PM.

Comment

Sarah Davis through HER OWN SWORN STATEMENT AND COURT DOCUMENT has been proven to be a completely fabricated illusion with a play on words . Period . She is done as far as any credibility is concerned . And since you all fell for it , you double down on pride and act like it didn't happen instead . LMFAO!

Comment

Originally posted by Fenndery View Post
                  Sarah Davis through HER OWN SWORN STATEMENT AND COURT DOCUMENT has been proven to be a completely fabricated illusion with a play on words . Period . She is done as far as any credibility is concerned . And since you all fell for it , you double down on pride and act like it didn't happen instead . LMFAO!
                  Wtf.

Comment

Originally posted by Rose Livingstone View Post

Wtf.
                    Fenndery

I second that notion. Double wtf, where’s your proof?

Comment

Fenndery

proof is two fingers in the wood

Comment

Fenndery

ummm, this is her sworn statement correct ?
                        Click image for larger version

Name:	wtf.jpg
Views:	83
Size:	214.6 KB
ID:	456333

Comment

Originally posted by Fenndery View Post

ummm, this is her sworn statement correct ?
                          Click image for larger version

Name:	wtf.jpg
Views:	83
Size:	214.6 KB
ID:	456333
                          Can you please help us to understand why this makes Sarah Davis not credible and explain the play on words? Tia

Comment

Originally posted by Rose Livingstone View Post

Wtf.
                            Wtf yourself . Her sworn statement , her words NEVER STATES OR SAYS SHE WAS A PARTICIPANT in the meeting . Troll me all you want , this doesnt change the fact of what she herself swore to . Go talk to her and quit shooting the messenger

Comment

Can you please help us to understand why this makes Sarah Davis not credible and explain the play on words? Tia
                              Lmao .I'm right on top of that Rose !!

Comment

Does she ever state she was part of the meeting ?
                                Does she only relay the info of the people who had the meeting ?
                                Does she ever say they were speaking to her in that meeting ?
                                Does she go on to say she looked it up on google earth ?

She doesnt include the word "I" until she looked it up on google earth .

She doesnt say I was in a zoom meeting with stuff fenn and hanasko

She says THEY had a zoom meeting
                                Last edited by Fenndery; 09-24-2022, 01:41 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X